10

Jennie's POV

"WOW? You love me? That's stupidity.", K said. Good. Break her heart K. Aish your too kind. I'm listening carefully.
"Yes I still love you, you know that! I don't know what you liked to that girl!! I can kill her!! If you will not love me back!", I took a look at it. K expressions was, I don't know, anger?
"Don't you ever do a thing that will start war by me. Or else I'll kill you with my both hands.", Woah I got a goosebump. Her voice is really scary I gulp. It was really scary.
I saw Nancy froze and got pale but she just smirk. What a freak. She back step still wearing her smirk and look at K.
"You will never stop me in what will I do. If you will never love me. I will do something bad at them. I see, you've changed. Is it because of me?", she said the last part seductively. Yuck!! I want to vomit at her face right now!
"Hahaha yes it's because of you! Thanks for breaking my heart. But sorry it was healed. I will never have this present if you didn't do that to me. Now I know who is me. So you back off on us. Remember war will start if you will start something.", K said and I can sense her very dark aura. I got goosebump again!! She's really scary!
Now she left Nancy speechless. Her friends came at her and pat her back. I decided to stay a little bit.
"Don't worry Nancy. We will do something she will regret not loving you.", one of her friend or should we say gangmate.
"That stupid girl stole my girl!! I'll make her life hell!", Nancy shout angrily.
If you can.
"Nancy why can't we just kill her? You heard her right? Why don't we start the easy way to hard way that Kajin will raise her white flag?", another girl suggested. Their is no way she will raise her white flag on your face idiot.
Nancy look at her and evil smirk plastered at her face.
"Your right. Good idea. Let's go. Let's cool down and let's call them to work, something that will make me happy.", Nancy said and her gangmate nods and smirk. They left, so I stand up.

'Let's see then group of Momoland. Picking a fighting on us is bad move.'

I go back and K is their smiling like nothing happened.
"Hey where did you go?", K ask me as I sit next to Tzuyu.
"Somewhere that makes me had a goosebump.", I said. They look at me confuse.
"Ok. So what did you two talk about?", Sana ask K.
"Nothing good, really.", K said. Yes it's nothing good.
"How did you met that girl anyways?", Nayeon ask.
"I don't want to remember that past. It makes me want to kill her.", she said.
"Heh? So it's a bad choice then. So tell us. How did you five become friends?", Jeongyeon ask.
And the bell rings. That saves us.
"Oh it's time. Maybe some other time.", Jisoo said and we stand up to go at the classroom.
As we walk, I'm beside Jisoo and we are at the very back while going at the classroom.
"Text does ten kids. Be alert and keep watching around us. They will do something bad.", I said to her.
"So you sneak in to listen huh.", Jisoo unnie said as she start to check our right hands.
"It was accident.", I said.
Now we are here in classroom and the teacher came. So you know what to do brain. Just listen and understand the lesson.
While listening, well ok, I'm getting bored.
I miss punching faces!!~ It's been a long time since I landed a face in the enemies.
"Hey I'm getting bored.", I whisper to Lisa.
"Me too.", she whine.
"Let's sparing in dismissal? HQ?", I ask. She brighten her eyes as she nods.
"Great idea~ Let's invite our right hands then?", she ask. I nod.
"Hey Jisoo, Rose. Sparing with right hands? HQ?", Lisa ask whispering to the two. I look at them and agreed.
"How about you? You want?", I ask to K.
"Ok. I need to release my anger.", she said and I just smile.
Someone knock so our teacher stop talking and she look at the person who just knock.
In a minute..
"Jisoo! K! Your excuse for practicing. You may go now.", so they are excuse again. The two stand up.
"Hey update us if their will be a quiz or something.", K said and we nod. As they left, now its boring.

Third Person's POV

"I'm glad we are excuse. History is hella boring.", Jisoo said.
"Your right. They are talking about that on and on. It never stops.", K said. They are now at the practice area.
"K!~", Jung shout and wave at her. He run towards her happily.
"Is it really true! Your with Sana?! I thought you and her group are you know, but is it really true?!?", he ask happily like an anime asking.
"Yes it's true.", K said plainly.
"But I heard that she's here.", Jungkook said and become serious.
K just nod and walk away. Jungkook sigh and back at himself. Well here I'll tell you. He just know that Nancy is her ex. He's no gang. So he's innocent. He don't know what K doings.
As Nayeon came. K wave at her with smile. The students can't really believe it. When they heard the news, they start to ship Sana and K. And their ship name was SanKis(Sun Kiss).
"Nayeon!~", K said. Nayeon can't believe it too that K is like that. The one she hate is she's talking with her for now.
"Hey.", Nayeon said and sit with her.
"I can't still believe you two will be like this.", Jisoo said as she look at the two.
"So stop believing if you can't stop believing then.", K said and smirk.
"Jeez.", Jisoo laughed. They giggle.
"Your like our maknae you know that.", Nayeon said to K.
"Who? Tzuyu?", K ask. She nods.
"She's a savage too. Nice.", Jisoo said.
The director came and they went silent. They stand and bow at him.
"Ok sit down. Characters start to memorize while the others will fix to ready the scene. So start now and make sure you will not make a mistake again and again. Understand?", he said and they all say yes and nod.
As they read and memorize their parts, K is just sitting doing nothing.
"K what are you doing? Don't waste time.", their director said at her front. She yawn.
"Don't worry sir. I know what I'm doing and I memorized it all so don't worry sir.", K said. Their director is suspicious.