24

Third Person's POV

"K.."
K was waiting for them to tell it but at the same time, nervous.

"K..We love you.", their they said it.
K was shocked. She laugh awkwardly and cough awkwardly.

"Sorr..What?", she ask again.
"You heard us.", Nayeon said. The atmosphere became so awkward. K sigh and lean her head. She giggle.
"Sorry, but all I know that you'll hate me. Say it. This is just your way for me to suffer. Am I right?", she ask looking at them.
"No, why would we do that? Yes we hate you, but that was the past. We love you.", Jihyo said truthfully.
"Just admit it. Not this way. Let's not lie. And we? That is very obvious.", K is trying them to be pissed at her. She just can't hurt them, and she's not still ready to love.
"This is not a lie nor games K. We are confessing our true feelings to you.", Jeongyeon said explaining.
"Why are you thinking that we hate you?We just hate you because your so good at everything. But here we are loving you. Hoping that one of us, you can love. We say it right now because we were ready.", Sana said.
She look at them on their eyes.
"Just, get out.", K whisper and they heard it. They were hurt by her words so they just left for her to give space and to think.
K close her eyes and sigh.
"Mom this is so hard.", she whisper.
Then her friends came in.
"So what happened?", Lisa ask teasing her.
She look at her with struggling eyes.
"They confess and I can't choose so I broke their feelings, a little.", Jisoo and Lisa gasp.
"You what!??", Jisoo shouts.
"What?", she ask innocently.
They face palm.
"If your not injured I'll wrestling you until you die..Aish~~", Lisa said.
"If you can.", K said teasing her. Lisa just stare at her, well they all stare at her.
"What did you say to them?", Jennie ask.
"Hmm well I reminded them that, they hate me. And made a reason. You already know right. They are, perfect. I like them, but, ugh, I don't know~", K raise her both hands in frustration.
"I will do the same if I were you. Loving 9 beautiful innocent girls? Well I can't choose too.", Rose commented. They look at her. Rose look at them innocently.
"What?", she ask.
"What do you think? I'll follow my mom?", she ask looking up. They look at each other when she said that.
"No!!", they shout at her. K was startled at them. She even jump a little not expecting that.
"Huh?", she ask.
"Don't!! Don't you dare die on us!~", Rose shouts and crying.
"Heh?", K was confused.
"Follow your mom?!? What the heck K?Loving 9 girls makes you want to die??! Do you even think that your mom want that!?~~", Jennie shouts and tears flow at her eyes. K was more confuse.
"Why are you guys crying? And what are you talking about? Follow mom? Die?Ahh~~ You misunderstood. What I mean is what mom told me in my dreams. Haha you guys really.", K laugh at them. This four crying ladies stop and they look at her.
"Aa..haha..", Lisa laugh awkwardly and they wipe their tears immediately while K is still laughing.
"Do you think I will kill myself to follow mom? No way. She will kill me if I do that. Haha, ok ok I'll stop laughing.", K stop laughing as they are glaring at her.
K fake cough.
"So what is this 'follow my mom' thing?", Jisoo ask, a little annoyed.
"Well, she talked to me, in my dreams?Yeah. She said that if I like them, one thing I will do is to not talk to them, no communication. So that I will really think who I really love. So you guys? Do you have any plans for me?", she ask. They think then Lisa got an Idea so they look at her.
"What if you will date them one by one?So that you will really know who do you really love? You know, so that they will not feel hurt. Unless you did a good way to not hurt them. They will understand that.", Lisa said.
"Yeah that's a good idea. Your mom said to you is good too but what Lisa said is nice.", Rose said.
"But I just hurt their feelings just a minutes ago.", K said. They sigh.
"Then we will tell them a reason why you did that. Then we will explain it. Did you invite them?", Jennie ask.
"Yes but I don't know if they will come after what I did.", K said.
"Good then. I'll talk to them. Expect them that they will not still talk to you and expect that they will come to the party too. I have a plan. But the same as plan of your mother and Lisa's plan.", Jennie smile proudly at her plan.
"I hate that smile but your idea is good.", Jisoo said as she nods.
"Ok then you all can go home. Just visit me tomorrow.", she said.
"No we will stay here. Beside we miss you for a week.", Lisa said.
"Ok.", K said.
They just talk and talk about what they did in that week that K is still sleeping.
They said to her what was the others reaction. Especially TWICE. They were crying like a lover when they heard that she was run to the hospital. Then after 2 days Jungkook ask them continuously. So they give up and told him what happened. He was shock so they go with him where K is right now. He was crying non stop. He was gonna call their father but Jennie stopped him. She said that don't call him for K. Well they argue , a little but Jungkook gave up. He doesn't want that their father will worry because he's busy at work.
So their, Jungkook help them to reason out to their father. Well it work out.
"Recover your body fast. I hate going back n' fourth here in hospital. I hate it.", Jennie said.
"I really will. I hate staying at a hospital.", K said.
"So we will go home now.", Jisoo said. They stand up.
"Ok.", K said.
"Bye~~We will visit you tomorrow.", Rose said and they kiss her cheeks.
They left now.
K look at the ceiling and sigh.

"Nayeon? She's older than me. She's cute and beautiful. Jeongyeon? She's kind and prankster. Momo? She's cute and loves to eat. Sana? Cute and sexy. Jihyo? Mother like and protective. Mina? An elegant woman and cute . Dahyun? Happy Virus and cute. Chaeyoung? Cute and cool. Tzuyu? Perfect beauty and a savage person.", she mumble.

All she can say is that they are good looking.
They are what they are.