2

"What was the feeling partnering with one of your haters?", Lisa ask as she smirk.

"Really? You're asking me that question? Of course no, I don't know. Well, she's kinda not hater for me.", I said and eat.
"

Yeah we know that but she stills hate you.", Jennie said. I look at them.
"Ok I know that. But she's different than the others.", I said.
"Hmm~~ I smell something that's so familiar~", Jisoo teased.
"What?", I ask.
"Nothing.", she said and this 4 look at each other and sharing some signal.

What the?

"Tsk. It's not idiots. Their is no way I will fall in love or like someone, again.", I said.
"We know that. Just don't think about shit.", Rose said with disgusted tone and face. I smile.
"Yeah let's not mention that asshole.", Lisa said and we agree.
"Thanks guys~", I said and smile. They smile.

"We are friends anyways.", Jisoo said.
We just laugh without a reason, yes, we are that crazy.
Some people look at us so we stop laughing.
"They are looking at us~", Jennie said and we just laugh quietly.
"Ok let's just eat. Your haters are getting piss because of you.", Jisoo said and I look at those nine secretly.
"I don't care about them you know.", I said.
We just eat while we are talking and finished eating.
"Guys I need to go. We have a meeting.", Rose said.
"Me too!", the 3 said in unison. I look at them.
"So me I need to go somewhere if you all have a meeting. Just call if you'll finish, ok?", I said and they nod as they left.
I decided to go at music room.
I'm here now and lucky me, their is no people here.
I sat at the chair and open the piano. I'll just test it.

"Good.", I whisper to myself.
I'm just making a sound slowly like it has a feeling on it. Rhythm you can say it that way.
When I finished playing someone clap. I look at that person.

Wow I'm so lucky this days huh¿ I look away at her and I heard her coming near me. She sat beside me so I made a space between us. She notice that.
"I'm not a virus.", she said and make a sound using the piano slowly.
"I didn't say anything. Why? Are you a virus?", I ask in poker face. I saw her looking at me.
"I didn't know that your a savage person too.", she said.
"So?", I ask.
She kept quiet so I look at her secretly.
"You know your too good at piano. That's why she hates you. Your beating on every competition.", she said. I wait for her to talk. She look at me.
"Really? You will not ask me if who is this person?", she ask.
"No. Why would I ask if I know that you all hate me.", I said and look at her. We eye to eye.
"You why are you here?", I ask.
"I just heard a beautiful sound, so my body control me to go here. You why are you here?", she ask back.
"I don't know. My friends has a meeting on their club .So I'm here.", I said plainly.
Why am I talking to her?
"Well I admit that your good. I should not praise who I hate right?",she said.I didn't answer.
"You know what, will you tell me why your parents team up with us? Huh Sana?", I ask like I need why they team up with us.
She look down.
"Well our company needs a loyal partner here at Korea. Some of our partners in business just using our money so dad ended their contract with us.", she said. I just hum and stand up. She look at me. But I sit 7 feet away from her. She follows my gaze.
"Why are you talking to me by the way? You suppose to hate me right?", I ask.
"We just hate you but talking is out of that. Besides we are partners.", she said.
"In business.", I add.
"I really hate you, you know.", she said.
"Ok.", I just said.
"Will you tell me why you all hate me?", I ask. She stand up so I look at her.
"No no. I don't want to tell you. Nothing will change if I ever tell you.", she said and left. Tsk.
My phone vibrates, Jisoo is calling. I answer.

"Hello?"
"Hey where are you? We finished our meeting."
"Where are you? I'll just go there."
"Oh I'm here at our next classroom. Oh and Rose is here. Faster ok?"
"Ok. I'm going there now. Bye.", I said and hung up.
I went out.
I went inside the classroom and there I saw them. Some look at me but I just ignore it and went to my friends.
"Where did you go?", Lisa ask as I sit.
"I just went somewhere, at a peace place.", I said.
"What's your meeting all about?", I ask.
"Well, just the schedules and rules and so on.", Jennie said.
"Same.", the 3 said in unison.
"Oh yeah I joined in acting and Nayeon was their.", Jisoo said. Again? Really? I look at her. And she just realize.
"Ok ok sorry sorry for that. But really I joined in and got accepted.~", she said. We congratulated her.
The teacher came so we greeted her back and the lessons start.