17

K's POV
So I'm here at school and the break up thing that we have between me and Sana which is just pretend is slowly fading. It's been a month since that thing made. I didn't talk to them until now. I know that she's watching. That psycho Nancy is watching all my moves. I know that style, that's why from the start I have our allied to spy at her and get some informations or whatever news about her and her allies.

Today is dismissal.

"Ahh I'm getting sleepy!~", Jisoo said and stretch her arms.
"You just sleep at the class hours idiot.", Rose said
"So what? I'm still sleepy.", Jisoo said pouted.
"Guys I'm gonna go somewhere.", I said to them.
"Ok take care.", Lisa said.
I nod and enter to my car. As I start the engine, Jennie stop her car first beside me and I open the window.
"Be careful. You know that she's watching you.", she said in spanish.
"I know. Thanks for the care.", I said in Spanish. She start to drive her car to go home quickly.
As well as me.
I'm out at the school campus now and go where I can think in peace.
.
.
.
.
I'm now here in a coffee shop to think in peace.
I ordered a coffee and sit at the corner.
I listen some music using wireless headset.

'What should I do to that girl!!'

I shout to my brain. I saw that her spy is here and she keeps watching me. Oh come on, she's so obvious but let's make it slip.
While listening to music with my coffee, I close my eyes and lean my back.
"Hey."
"Hey~"
Someone touch me like waking up. I open my eyes and saw. No! No! This is!! What the heck I will do now!?
"Can I sit here?", she ask. I just nod because I know the spy is watching me.
I close my eyes again. Why is she here!? Oh come on~!!
Please don't talk to me. Don't talk to me. Don't ta-
"Why are you here by yourself?", now their she ask. I didn't listen to her and act like I don't know her.
She sigh. Good and now please leave!Please!!
I sip again look outside the window while my cheeks is resting to my palm.
"You will not talk?", she ask again but me I didn't listen nor look at her.
Oh come on!! Ok! But first I texted someone to get rid the spy that is watching me.
A few minutes one of my spy talk to him and they went out now.
I sigh and look at her. She was looking at me.
"Now what?", I ask plainly.
"Why are you like that this past month?", she ask a little sad?
"So what?", I ask just to hate me again, please just go! Oh come on I told them to hate me!
She look at me with sad eyes. I curse myself and look away.
"We're friends, right?", she said with sad tone. Here we go. Come on!~
"Didn't I told you that that's just a pretend. The whole thing is pretend, Jihyo. You know that.", I said to her. Yes it's Jihyo.
She look at me with disbelief.
"You're really, that's why we, hate you!", she said with angriness, sadness, and I don't know what to do! Some look at us and look away.
I smile.
"Then hate me then. I'm not stopping you and them.", I said calmly.
She wipe her tears and stand up.
"I wish I didn't talk to you and saw you. You're just hurting us.", she said and left. And me? I don't know what to say or think. What does she means?
I finish my coffee and left. I drive home. But while driving, its hella traffic.
"What do you mean hurt? You'll should hate me. Not be hurt.", I told myself. I start to drive and not think about that.

Jennie's POV
While I'm hiding my car here. K past by and a second car past, I followed her. I want to follow her I need to know something.
As I follow her she park her car at the front of coffee shop. I park my car where I can see her and luckily she sit at the window side. While me I'm hiding inside my car.
As I watch her she looks depress? No, more than that. Why did that btch girl show up again! This is all her fault. K is back again the old K. I can feel that.
And now she has another problem, the TWICE group.
A girl approach her and, it's Jihyo!! I saw K look at her and just nod and Jihyo sitted. Jihyo is talking about something? But K is not facing her and not talking.
So your not really talking to them.
A minutes past she texted someone. A few minutes again its getting darker and K faced Jihyo this time.
I saw a two man go outside and the man in black is dragging a woman. I look at it and I was curious.
I saw K talking to Jihyo. And Jihyo is sad?
What are they talking about?!?
And minutes past by again, Jihyo shouts and stand up. She got angry and left.
I look at K and she sigh. I look at Jihyo who left her and she went to her car. She's crying! What did they talk about?
"I better go now then.", I said to myself.
I started the engine and went home.

What I'm curious about is that, she said she will not talk to them and why is that man in black dragging a man?

Wait, a spy! That time she texted, she texted that man to get rid of that spy. Then that time she talk to Jihyo. But how did she know that their is a spy. Who is that spy?

I'm home now and I go straight to my room to change.
Nancy. Of course that girl.
What is your plan anyways? You will not just appear without reason don't you?
I bet K knows that too.
"Aish why am I thinking about that?", I ask myself and get changed.
I rest my body to my bed and look at the ceiling. My two dogs came to me and they are Kai and Kuma.
Kuma go to my side while Kai just sat at the floor. I pat Kuma.
"What do you think Kuma? Something bad will happen?", I ask. Who am I talking to, stupid Jennie. Of course dogs don't speak.
"Yeah something will happen.", I just said.

Jihyo's POV
I can't believe I just cried in front of her!
I should just hate her! Ignored her!
Your so stupid Jihyo. I'm so stupid to..no that won't exist.
I went home but before that, I wipe my tears so that they will not notice that I cried.
I enter now and saw them watching, eating, playing and just seating.
"Where did you go?", Jeongyeon ask. I sat beside Chaeyoung.
"I went at the coffee shop.", I said and watch what they are watching.
As we watch, I sigh. They look at me.
"That was deep. Care to share with us?", Nayeon ask.
"Guys, let's not think about her. Actually I saw K at the coffee shop and talk to her.", I said.
Some look at me and some just look at the tv.
"What did you two talk about?", Dahyun ask.
"I ask her, she said let's just hate her like how we hate her before, it's not our business.", I said and look down.
"That's what she wants? Then let's do it. We are TWICE we can do it. I really hate that girl.", Sana said trying to smile and be tough. Sana we know what you feel.
We all have the same look at her I know that.
A few minutes.
"Guys can we be honest. What do you think about K? The real one.", I said.
They look at me and they look away.
"Why did you ask that?", Momo ask and hug her knees.
"Guys please.", I said. They sigh and nod.
"Can we talk at the same time?", Chaeyoung ask.
"Ok.", I said.
"Ok If I said go let's say it. All at once.", I said. They nod.
"1"
"2"
"3"

"Go!!"

"I love her!"
"I have feelings on her!!"

We stop and look at each other.
"What!!??", we all said in shock as in really shock.

I knew it!