12

The Gang name of K is Angels btw.
The day that MMLD the group name of Nancy, they are at the place where the gangsters fight. Well this place is a secret place of course. Many gangsters came just to see again the Angels with minions (TXT and ITZY).
When MMLD and minions (Everglow and AB6ix) entered the crowd went wild. Btw they are wearing a mask. That is needed after all.
They are now at the arena where they fight. Now they are waiting for the QUEENS and minions.
A few seconds of waiting the QUEENS and the ten with their mask and pure white suits with color lines and the 10 wearing a pure black suits with color lines.
The crowd was louder than before.
They are now at the arena. Well the position is that the minions are at the front of their leaders.
"Welcome!! This will be a good night for us!! Because right here!! The two strongest gangster in the world will fight this time!! Introduction MMLD!!", the mc announced and the crowd start not ending it.
"And THE QUEENS, ANGELS!!", mc shout and the crowd went loud and wild.
The crowd slowly volume down.

"We know what to do MMLD, Angels.", the mc said and the leaders walk away at the stage and go to their thrones. In MMLD thrones color is just a gold. While the Angels are gold that is shining because it has the diamond thing that makes it shinier.
In the arena you can see the minions. One minion in MML sit because its out numbered. That's why its 10vs10.
"

Ok if I said go, start the fight. You know already the rules.", The mc announced and they nod, they get ready to fight. It's a body to body bottle anyways
The mc walk away at the stage.
"Ready..fight!!", the mc announced and the crowd starts to cheer when they start to fight.
"Hello miss E:U nice meeting you again.", Yeji or they call her?
"Oh thank you for that, Lucy.", E:U said and they smirk at each other and fight.
"Hey look at Lucy and E:U looks like they are enjoying their fight again.", Rose or Pink Angel said while enjoying watching them fight.
"Every fight, that two fight. And look all of them are enjoying it.", Jisoo or Purple Angel said.
While K the Black Angel, Jennie the Red Angel and Lisa the Yellow Angel. So in their suit you can see their color representation.
K is just watching them like a CCTV. While Nancy is looking at the Black Angel, well she doesn't know her, no one knows her except their minions and friends. They don't know them in real life and they don't know their face.
A few minutes of fighting the game is finished and as expected the minion Angels won. All of them won.
"This time! This day!! One of the MMLD will fight with one in ANGELS!! So let's ask from the MML if who will be the one will fight and that person will choose from one of the QUEENS!", the mc announced and the crowd went wild, expecting something.
The minions leave at the stage and treat and rest their bodies without showing their faces.
They look at the MMLD place curious if who will fight and choose.
One stand up and that's Hyebin or they call her Tiger.
"The Tiger stand up!! Now let's see if who will she choose.", the
Mc said. The gangsters went silent wanting to listen if who will the Tiger will choose.
"I will choose, Red Angel.", she said and they gasp as they start to yell.
Jennie stand up and smirk.
"Wrong choice my dear.", she said and K heard that, she smirk and look at the stage.
Now they are facing each other.
"This will be quick I guess.", Yellow Angel said, they nod.
"This will be quick little tiger. You know when I'm getting bored.", Jennie said and Hyebin got irritated and fight Jennie quickly. Jennie blocked it and holding her both hands tight.
"You got the wrong choice. If you want this to be exciting let's fight with one weapon then.", Jennie said as she jump back.
"Weapon access.", Jennie said to the mc and the mc announced it.
Hyebin got irritated, Jennie is mocking her. And that is what Jennie wants.
Jennie get her precious weapon and that's the kunai. While Hyebin grab the katana.
They start again to fight with their weapons. Jennie is just like fighting with a beginner, no sweat. You can hear the sound of the metal.
Now this time Jennie is getting bored, she's even yawning and doesn't give a damn about this fight. She left a slice of wound in Hyebin's thigh, just a little. She kneeled down and Jennie pointed her kunai at her neck.
"Train more and choose well.", Jennie whispered at her and left.
"The winner this night!! The ANGELS!!", the mc announced while the others are silent. Again, the crowd went wild. Jennie went back at her place.
"Let's go?", K ask.
"The money?", Jisoo ask when they stand.
"They will get it. They know what to do their.", K said and they left as crowd is still their.
Well in their world, their will be a big or a lot of money that they will receive, if they will fight them for the power or the position, the position that the Angels stands for a long time.
The minions get the money and they left.
"You ok?", Taeha ask Hyebin and she just nod as they help her.
"Tsk.", Nancy glared at her and left. Hyebin looks down.
"Don't worry, our feelings are mutual towards her.", Jooe said and they left.
"Hey what are you planning in the celebration btw?", Lisa ask K when they enter to their car to their HQ.
"Well I'm planning a night pool party in our others house. Also we'll donate it to the people who needs it. What do you think?", K ask. Btw Jisoo is the driver this time.
"That's good. So how about the foods?",Rose ask.
"I already told to my butler.", K said.
"Hey when we get there, let's go home quickly. I'm sleepy.", Jennie said and yawn. Jisoo nods and drive fast.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thank you for the donation by the way. Thank you~", the head of the place where you can see the children who are abandoned by their parents.
The 7 performers are there while the others are talking with the children.
"Your welcome and don't thank us because it's just one of our doings in our school. Thank the owner of our school.", DO said.
"But we thank you for this everything because a people like you are rare this days.", he said. They thank him.
"Anyways let's go there and we will introduce all of you to them and if you'll want to talk to them it's ok.", he said to them. They nod and stand up to go there.