20

K's POV
I still can't believe it. Yesterday was just, I just seduced Nayeon but I never expected that she will kiss me. In my lips!!
"What's wrong with you?", Jennie ask.
"Me? Nothing.", I said and sit properly.
"Really? What I know your spacing out.", Jennie said.
Only me and Jennie are here in a star bucks. The three do some works in HQ.
"Come on tell me. Something is bothering you. I know you.", should I tell her? No.
"I'm just curious where those 5 go. You know who are they right?", I said.
We sip to our coffee.
"Hmm..that's why we are working on it. Those three went there to search.", Jennie said.
"Without me knowing?", I ask.
"Yes. We know that your thinking a lot so yeah.", she said. I sigh.
"Thanks."
"But tell me the truth. What are you thinking a while ago?", she ask. She's Jennie anyways. I can hide from everyone but her, she always know it.
I sigh again in defeat.
"Just don't laugh or what. Ok?", she nods and drink. As well as me.
"Well Nayeon wanted to talk with me alone. We are in the roof top. Where we talk each other. Well I just tell her that she's Nancy is my ex and why and so on. But not all, just a small details.Then I teased her because she ask if I'm bitter at love. Well she was flustered. I know it. But when I was gonna leave, you know what happened.", I said a little embarrassed.
I look at her and she was gonna spill the coffee in my front.
"Hep! Don't you dare.", I said quickly. She drank it.
"What?! What the? You mean..", she even demonstrate it using her hand.
I nod.
She laugh and even slap the table softly.
"Oh damn, haha, I knew she has a look on you. And I'm sure all of them likes you. No, L.O.V.E. you.", she said still laughing quietly and sigh.
"Happy?", I ask sarcastically. She nod and she even sign a thumbs up to me while she drinks.
"I knew this will happen.", she said.
"What?", I ask.
"That those 9 will surely has a look on you. I knew at the beginning since you and Sana started to pretend. How about you? Do you see someone at them attractive? or your bitter or you want to feel love?", she ask.
"They are attractive, but they are just attractive because of their personalities and has beauty. And I'll choose or.", I said.
"You mean between bitter and feels love?",I nod.
"Your great at anything but the thing is, you don't enjoy that much. The real fun like in our age.", she said.
"Change the topic.", I said.
"Ok. Did you observe? Nancy and her friends, we cannot see them. Then Sana, Chaeyoung, Mina, Dahyun, and Tzuyu. What do you think?", she ask.
"I already thought about that.", I said. Then someone called her.
"Its Lisa.", she said and answer it as she put it in loud speaker it.

"Hello?"

"Hey..we are still searching on them. I have bad and good news. What do you want to know first?",Lisa ask.

"Negative.", I said.

"Wait K? The loud speaker is on?"

"Yes and just say it.", Jennie said.
"Well the negative thing is, well Jihyo, Momo, and Jeongyeon are missing. One of our man who is watching their safety said that a black van stopped at their front. When that van go away. He can't see them. He went to check the cctv. Well we already know who's men they are by describing what he saw. It's one of MMLD. It's Nancy. We already securing Nayeon's safety without her knowing. That means the others are in Nancy's place.", Lisa said.
Me and Jennie look at each other.

"The positive?", Jennie ask.

"Well I don't know if this is positive or negative on you. Well we captured a spy in our HQ. He's now in the room. You wanna come or let our right hands do it?", she ask.

"Let me. Tomorrow.",I said.

"Noted. But we will make him talk and spill it.", Lisa said.
We agreed and Jennie hung up.
"What now? Your plan.", Jennie said.
"Search and action.", I said. We finish our cup of coffee and left.
"Let's go to her. You want?", I ask. She agree and I started to drive. She's in the passenger seat.