4

K's POV

I'm here at meeting. To discuss something with the coach of acting club. Well I don't know why he called me.
"

Thank you for coming Ms.Jeon.", he said.
"Just K sir.", I said.
"So I know that your confuse why I called you right?", I nod.
"Well we have a future theater to play and we had a meeting just a few hours past. We had a little problem on it so I called you here because your brother himself suggested you t-", I stop him.
"Wait wait so your saying I will act? Their is no way I will join.", I said and lean on the chair. I cross my hands.
"Please. We need you for this and so that we can start to practice. Your friend Jisoo and brother Jungkook are there. Your our last chance and if you will agree you are our main character and Nayeon is one of our main chara-", I cut him again.
"What?! Nayeon is their?! Then my decision will be no! Their is no way I will play with Nayeon.", I said and stand up.
"I know that you two are enemies but please just think about it. I'll wait in two days.", I heard and look back before I left.
"I'll think about it sir.", I said and left.

.
.

"Hey! Why did you decline?!", Jisoo shouts. I covered my ears.
"Don't shout idiot. I didn't decline but I told him that I will think about it. AND WHY did you suggest me?", I ask back. She smile innocently with giggle.
"Aish you know that THAT girl is there and you suggested me?", I ask.
"Sorry sorry ok. Your twin suggested you first. So don't blame me. BUT please join in. We will have a money if many people will watch the theater and the story is good~", Jisoo said and she does the puppy eyes.
"Come on K your good at acting. Just agree on it beside that girl and you have the same feelings, hate.", Jennie said and the 3 agreed.
"Enlighten me and I will join then. If you can.", I said and eat. Jisoo was like..I don't know, she has this sparkling eyes?
"Ok! I accept that mission then.", she said and smirk. Ok?
"Ok here I will treat you anything just agree~", she said with a pleasing act.
"No thank you."
"Ehmm I will send all your pictures to all people.", now she she's threatening me.
"Ok but no.", she sigh with defeat.
"Ok I will treat you an Ice cream if you want."
"I can buy."
"Err please..", she pleased and pout.
"I will agree if you will sing like an idiot in front of all people and video it AND post IT IN instagram. Then if it hit millions of views and thousands of comments, I will agree.", I said and I look at her and she was like.. wow-I-don't-believe-you face.
"Wooh~Jisoo you can do it.", Lisa said and pat her back with encouragement.
"Yeah you can do that unnie.", Rose said and act like she's blessing her.
"Haha. Jisoo you can do it. We believe in you.", Jennie said while suppressing her laugh.
"Can you change it~Their is no way I can do that.", she said with defeat.
"Then no.", I said and eat and the 3 laugh so some look at us.
I sigh.
"Ok here shout your name clearly that all of students can hear. And shout your ideal type person you like, clearly. After that, say to THEM something you want that I will love.", I said.
"Oh come on make it easier~", she said and they laugh again.
"Well that was the easiest.", I said.
"Your so cruel~Just remove that THEM please~", again she did an aegyo face. I look away with.. I don't know I just don't want her to look at her. I sigh.
"Ok ok I'm defeated. I can't do that to you idiot.", I said and she suddenly hug me.
"You mean?", she ask with hope as she remove her hands around me.
"Yeah just here you will pay for the food I want until the theater is finish.", I said and she suddenly stand up with victory. Everyone look at us. She sit with embarrassment.
"Yehey~I will tell this right now to sir.", she said and text the coach.
"Oh my god your the best K.", she said and hug me.
"Will you stop hugging me?", I ask and she unhug me.
"Sorry I'm just happy.", she said and smile.
"Oh your so kind K.", Lisa said.
"Yeah but at least you punished Jisoo and we were going to take a video of her singing like an idiot.", Jennie said with disappointment.
"Yah!~Your so bad to me.", Jisoo unnie said.
"Ok let's just eat guys.", Rose said and we just eat because they are looking at us.

.
.
.

I'm at home now and someone texted me. Unknown.
Hey this is Son Chaeyoung.Let's do it early. Our project. I heard that you will be busy because of the theater thing. So I decided that let's do it the whole time. Every saturday and sunday. Depends on your schedule and mine. -she texted.

Ok then. What time and where? -I ask.

Here in our house. 7 am till 3 pm.

Ok then. Just text me your place.

She gave me her place. Aish I said that I will focus in studying but what?

.
.

Someone's POV
"Hey what are you smiling there?", M ask me.
"Nothing I just found a memes that are funny.", she looks like convince because she continue eating.
We are at our dorm. My friends are here at a one dorm.
"Hey what will you do. She join in.", T ask to N.
"I don't know.", N said.
"And how about you two?", S ask as two. Me and M.
"Well I don't know too.", I said.
"Me? Well same.", M said.
"You three are lucky~~", S said. We look at her.
"I mean you are lucky because you can talk to her and you know.", she said.
"Oh come on don't be gay with her you gay.", D said.
"Look who said that to herself.", N said.
"Oh come on we know that we are gays right?", I ask. They look at me.
"Well for your information. I'm straight.", J said.
"As circle.", T added and we laugh.
"Yeah. Oh come on J. We are bisexual and you know that.", J said to J.
"Aish ok ok. I'm a bi.", J said.
"Oh yeah guys me and her will finish our project in two days in our house.", they look at me.
"What?"
"Can I come?~", S please.
"No you will do nothing there.", I said.
"Aish I should be the one partnered with her.", S said.
"Their is no way S/N/N you will partnered with her.", I said.
"I thought you hate her?", D ask.
"Well yeah I still hate her.", I said.
"Well me a little.", S said. We look at her.
"Well she's a good person but still I hate her.", she said.
"I agree.", J said.
"Oh come on why are you saying that kind of word to that person.", N said.
"Well she's a good person N. I admit.", I said.
"But us we still hate her and nor praise her.", J said. N, M, D, and T agree to her.

.
.

K's POV
It's the day that we will do our project. I'm here now at their house. Well It's a mansion, ours is bigger.
"Let's go there at my art area.", Chaeyoung said and lead me there. As we enter and wow so many painting and it's beautiful. As you enter. It's really an art room.
"You did all this?", I ask her as I check the painting.
"Yes. I did all this when I have a time and energy to do.", she said.
"Let's do it. It will take days to finish this.", she said. We start and we just begin with silence and concentration.

"Will you play some music. So that we will get bored.", I said.
"

Ok just wait here and get the speaker and my phone. Just continue.", she said. She left and continue this painting.
.
.
She came and play some music.
"Oh you listen a cute music?", I ask because she play the 'TT' song.
"Yeah. The song is good that's why.", she said and go to my side. She was shock.
"I just leave in minute but your so fast. As expected from you.", she said. Yes I finish the background. Well just a background.
"Well backgrounds are the easiest for me.", I said.
"So let's just wait to dry this and we will continue painting it.", she said and she face it on the sun rays.
I listen to the song 'Idol'.

"They call me artist.~ They call me idol~~", I sang and hum.
"

Oh you know that song?", she ask.

"Yeah. They are good at dancing, singing and rapping that's why I know it.", I said.
"

Well I heard that you can rap well.", I said to Chaeyoung.
"Yeah your right. I'm good at rapping. You? You know how to rap right?", she ask and nod.
"So can you show me some sample like the rap line at the song 'Ddu-du-ddu-du'?", she ask.
"Well ok then.", I said and she pause the song. I cough and start rapping that line.
She clap.
"Your good..", she said but mumble something that I didn't heard it. I just ignore it.
"Thanks.", I said.
"How about you rap?", I ask.
"The same as you rapped?", she ask. I nod.
"Ok.", she said and start.
I clap at her.
"Your good too.", I said and smile at her.
"Thanks. Let's continue our painting.", she said and I agree.
We continue our painting with music background.