9

[Sorry for the late update.A lot happened and it's bad. Our classmate just died this morning and a lot of projects we are facing so we can't do that one at a time. Sorry. But here it is..enjoy.]

Third Person's POV
They help Sana to go on the clinic.

"Oh? What happened?", Mrs.Kang ask.
"Oh its Sana, she was slapped hard. Do you have the thing that it will heal her cheeks?", Jihyo ask. Mrs.Kang nod and get it.
They sit and as they sit they look at Sana.
"What?", Sana ask innocently.
"Come on tell us.", Momo said seriously. Sana gulp and luckyly Mrs.Kang came.
"Oh Mrs.Kang I'll do it you look busy that's why.", Nayeon said as she get it.
"Oh thank you Nayeon. Well then just put it here when you will leave.", Mrs.Kang said as she smile and left.
Nayeon start to wipe the cold thing to Sana's cheeks.
"Now tell us.",vNayeon said.
"Ok I'll start at the beginning..", she pouted.

Sana is walking around in a mall and she remembered that she's out of stock in perfume so she will buy some. As she finish buying. Their was a commotion inside the stall. She was curious that's why she decided to look at it. She's in the good view now and she can't believe the person. It was K. She look at the girl who's she's talking. Maybe they arguing something. Sana was going to leave, she heard her name, shouted by K.
K pulled her and now she's in the scene right now.
"This is Sana MY girlfriend. You ok now.", she said to Nancy that made her froze at her spot.
"What is the proof?", she ask not believing still.
"You want a proof here.", K said and face Sana and she kissed her at lips in just 2 seconds. Sana was froze and puzzled right now while blushing. Nancy was speechless.

"Let's go now babe.", K said to Sana and held her hand. They left in that place and enter to the car of K. They are now at the car. Sana still can't process the scene.
K sigh and rest her head.
"Sana..sorry for.."
"What did you just did!! Yah! You just stole my very first kiss!!", Sana shouts at her.
"Sorry ok!! and..thank you for helping me.", she said.
"For what?! Who is that girl anyways!! You just pull me out of nowhere and I bet the video will go viral!! Err.", Sana shouts angrily.
"She is my, don't tell it to someone ok.", K said and look at her. Now she's looking at a shiba-dog-like angry. And that's cute.
"Ok and explain.", she said.
"She's my ex girlfriend. She just used me and cheated for a long time and I was blinded because of her.", K said sadly.

"Your a gay?", she ask. They look at each other.
"

You're a gay too right.", she's said and they smile at each other.
"Sana, I know you hate me but can I have a request?", K ask.
"What is it?", Sana ask her as she pout cutely.
"Ehmm can you pretend to be my fake girlfriend?", she ask.
"What no of course! You know that we are known as enemies! So no.", Sana said firmly and crosses her arm
"Please~~ She will be in the school next week~~ I'll do what ever you want~~ or I'll buy what ever you want just this time please~~ I need your help~", K pleased and act cute. Sana blushed at her actions.
"Anything?", she ask. K nodded.
"Please~I just hate that girl~", she said.
Sana look at her and smile.
"Ok, but when she's not around. Let's not act, we will just act if she's around.",vSana said.
"Ok! Thank you Sana~~I owe you~", she said sincerely and hug her.
"Ok ok just don't hug me.", Sana said while blushing.
"Oh sorry here is my number.cWhere is your house anyways?",cK ask as she start the engine.
"Ehm about that I texted my driver.", Sana said.
"Then text him no need.", K said. Sana just nod and text the driver.
Sana just point where to go and went home safely.