13

We are here now in our other house or we call it rest house here in beach. Yeah we have a private beach.
Well Jungkook and his friends are here too. It'll be boring if we are all girls only, right?
"Wow!~~Your beach house is so beautiful and calming!~~", they all said except me, JenChuLiChaeng, and BTS. Well we are going to have some vacation here, of course.
"Yeah, Guys!~ You know where your room is and!! Let's play volleyball.", Jungkook shout and we are excited. Anyways EXO came too. So we are all over 34.
We have 8 rooms but we will only use 7 rooms so in per room their will be 5 people and one room will have 4 people on it.
We decided, us girls that we will be by orders, and we did is by Oldest to youngest.
First room..
Irene,Seulgi,Wendy,Jisoo,and Nayeon
Second room..
Jennie,Joy,Jeongyeon,Momo,and Sana
Third room..
Rose,Jihyo,Me,Mina,and Lisa
Fourth room..
Dahyun,Yeri,Chaeyoung,and Tzuyu
And other rooms are the boys.
"Do we really need to wear swimsuit?", Jihyo ask us.
"It's up to you unnie, well I will not wear a swim suit. I will wear shorts, cycling and sports bra that's it.", Lisa said.
"Same.", I said.
"Oh come on guys lets wear swim suit. You two are pooper really.", Rose said.
"Well sorry if we don't wear a swim suit because we don't want to.", I said and me and Lisa high five.
"Let's just wear what we want. The others are maybe waiting for us.",cJihyo said and we all nod.
Well the three left when they finished changing. Me and Lisa are left here changing.
"Hey! Move fast! They are waiting for us!", Lisa shouts. Well I'm still changing and done!
"Coming!", I shout and went out.
"Woah~~Abs~~", Lisa said in sassy way.
"Tsk I'll just wear this thing", I said and wear this thin clothe. Lisa wear it to.
"Let's go~~", she said and we go out and go where the others are.
As we go out some look at us.
"Wew, Sana is so lucky to have you. Your shape is perfect.", Seulgi said and of course I blush a little. Well my body shape is seen because what I wear.
"Yeah you have good shape. No wonder your popular girl.", Joy said.
"Thanks?", I said and just laugh it off.
Then Sana came as she hug me at the side.
"Hey stop it. You're making her uncomfortable.", Sana said as she pout.
Oh no wait!~Why are they all wearing a swim suit? I gasp a little because you know what I mean, I can feel it.
"Ok ok let's play volleyball then? 8 vs 8?", Irene said.
"Sorry I don't want to play for now.", I said.
"Me too.", Lisa and Momo both said.
"Ok then, let's play then guys!~", Jisoo said. Me and this two sit and we will watch them.
"Hey you saw their looks on you?", Lisa whispered.
"What do you mean?", I ask.
"That nine girls? You know especially hmm maybe except JeongChae so its 7 girls.", she whisper.
"Whatever your thinking, there is no way man.", I said and look at them playing.
"Guys do you have something to eat? I'm hungry.", Momo ask us. I grab the phone to call the chef inside of this beach house of ours.
"Here tell to this chef what you want and they will bring it here.", I said and gave her my phone.
"Thank you~", Momo said happily and tell what she want.
As I'm watching them play, oh by the way, the boys are at the other side doing boys stuff.
As I'm watching them, they are having some fun and Sana is being clumsy.
"Here done. Thanks.", Momo said and gaved my phone. I just smile and watch them again.
2vs2 tallest and 2vs2 smallest huh.
They..have..huh!! You know me and Lisa is, you know a little curve in chest and not that big like them.

Me and Lisa look at each other like we just thought the same thing and it is.

"That's why I hate wearing swim suit.", we both sat each other and sigh. We just giggle and the food that Momo ordered are here.
The maids left.
"That's a lot of food to eat their.", Lisa said.
"Oh it's for all of us. One at a time. Here get some.", we get some and still watching them playing. While we are enjoying eating, Tzuyu injured her left feet. We get up and run going there.
"You ok?", Momo ask. I kneel down and massage her feet.
"Ah!"
"Sorry sorry, where it hurts?", I ask.
She point it and massaged it slowly.
"Better?", I ask. She nods.
"How did you injure your feet?", Dahyun ask.
"Oh I stepped a stone I think.", she said. Jeongyeon help her to stand up and she put her to sit down for a while.
"Ok then I'll take her place.", I said.