15

Third Person's POV

It's the day that K and Sana are officially breakup. Well It's just pretending anyways.
K is at school now and students are whispering when they saw her.
"That Sana girl don't deserve to hurt our K!~"
"Yeah your right!~"
"K deserves a right love! Not to be hurt!~"
"I can't still believe it!"
And some whispers that she can hear. She stop and sigh.
"Guys!! Listen!!", she shout with a little smile. They look at her and went silent.
"Listen! Don't hate Sana nor her friends!~ I-I'm the one who breaks up!~Ok!?~", she tried to be ok. They went silent.
"Please don't be mad or angry at her and to her friends. Thank you.", she said and start to walk.
"They break up huh.", Nancy mumbles.
"Let's go now. We have something to do.", she said and smirk as they left at the seen.

"Hey you're the topic.", Jennie said to K.
They are now in their classroom.
"Oh shut it. I can relax now~", K said with smile.
"What do you mean?", Lisa ask.
"You know what I mean.", she said.
"So?", Jisoo ask.
"I will not think about their safety that hard again.", she said.
"You know Nancy well right? She will maybe do something, now that she knows that you and Sana breaked up.", Rose said and K think at her words she just said.
Thet look at her.
"You didn't thought of that don't you?", Jennie ask. K look at them and look away as she sigh.
"What I mean is I can lessen my worries.", she said.
"Is that so.", Lisa said and their teacher came. As well as the Twice.
K didn't look at them but she felt that they look at her. Of course the students around saw that. You know, they are popular.

In Sana's mind..
I guess she really mean it. But I feel something bad will happen. Really. And K's reason aren't enough reason for me. Their is something deeper than that reasons she said to me. Who's that Nancy anyways, the true Nancy. Ok I admit it..I..I like K.
>//<Don't ever tell this to someone ok!! I dare to you!

Ok that was..?

Here let's reveal some secrets.
Let's start at Nayeon.
Nayeon likes K, that's a fact. Remember when she's telling a story in Jeon's beach. She's referring to K. The beast is K and she's the princess.
Let's go to Jeongyeon. She has a little crush on her. A little~Maybe?
Momo she likes K too you just don't know.
Sana, of course she just said awhile ago. That she likes her.
Jihyo? Hmm haha!~~You just don't know that she likes K.
Mina..hmm..she's not talkative but she likes K.
Dahyun..ohh men..yeah she likes K~ You know she's an energetic girl but when she's alone with K. She's not that energetic or the happy virus she is when she's alone with her.
Chaeyoung, she likes her too. For her, K is different, well that was all they think.
Tzuyu likes K too. She never met someone like her you know.

Well they all hate her because K is so talented that they started to hate her. Well she is always in first, she always win. That's why they hate her, before. But now, it's the opposite.
You know what I mean.
They all like her. They saw her other side. The Jeon Kise Kajin. They saw the K this past months.
You know what the words..
Hate to Love
That three words defines it.

.
.
.
.

K's POV
Now that I excuse my self during class because I need to release it, you know.
While walking I heard a voice, a familiar voice and some girls.
I take a peek and its Nancy and a group of girls.
When I was gonna go, suddenly Nancy was push down. I was shock. Now I heard them shout at her. Will I help her?
"You shit! Stay away from K!! Maybe it's your fault why they broke up!!", the girl said. Ohh my..ehmm it's all about me and Sana?
I look at Nancy and she's getting up slowly but she was slap.
I don't know why but I run where they are.
"Hey!", I shout and help Nancy.
"What are you doing to her?", I ask calmly and look at them. They are nervous. Now Nancy stand so I face them.
"We..we just did what she deserves.", the girl who slap her said nervously.
I sigh.
"Just don't do it again.It's not her fault ok.", I said and try to smile at them. They nod as I left cuz I need to go to cr.I saw them left her as me I went in a cubicle.
When I'm done I go outside and there I saw Nancy leaning at a wall.But of course I just walk to ignore her but when I past at her, she called me.
"K..", she said so I stop not looking at her.
"Thanks for that. I appreciate it.", she said.
"Your welcome.", I said not still looking at her and started to walk but..again..this time she hold my wrist. I stop and look at her hands to her.
"Can we talk? At lunch? I want to talk to you something..important,I guess.", she said with pleasing.
I look at her confuse.
"Nancy..you know..we can't talk. You know what I mean.", I said plainly.
"Please just this once at the roof top. Just us.", she said. I sigh mentally.
"Just once nothing more.", I said and she smile and take off her hands.
"Thanks~", she said and suddenly she hug me and kiss my cheeks. She run, waving.
What the? I wipe her kiss because maybe their is lipstick stick on it. And their is.
That was confusing. Did she change? Haha of course no idiot self!! Their is no way.
I just walk away not minding just what happened.

Third Person's POV
Someone saw what just happen, accidentally. Yes it's just an accident.
He was shock by the seen. He never knew that will happen and he never knew why.
He run away, making it secret, the scene he just saw. He can't believe it. Right, he is.
He's now in their classroom and sit.
"What's wrong with you?", his friend ask whispered.
"I can't believe what i just saw.", he just said.
His friend was confuse and just nodded. Maybe later he will ask him.
And so it continues the day time.