22

"K killed a person by her bare hands.", Rose said uncomfortable.
Nayeon was shock.
"She killed a person?", Nayeon ask nervously.
Jennie sigh and nod.
"We witnessed everything. She killed the person who killed her mother.", Jennie said.
"Wait wait, you said that her mother died in accident?", Nayeon was puzzled.
"Yes that is what we know at first but then we went to far that we all know that that wasn't an accident. The man run away, it's not just run away. His real intention, is to kill her mother because of a reason. So K reached her temper to the max, her mind is filled with darkness. We tried to stop her but to no avail, we can't, she's so scary to handle. We just followed her. Until then we witnessed the bloody scene. She stab him many times and the man saying sorry many times and apologized many times. We look at K that time. We were afraid, froze, and we can't even move. Then she just collapsed at her own so there we helped her.", Jennie said. Nayeon gulp.

.
.

"Why do you want to kill me?", K ask as they fight.
"Ask yourself. You just killed my father!!", she shouts as tears are forming on her eyes.
K was confuse.
"I didn't kill a man nor woman.", K said.
"Stop being innocent K! I witnessy all of it. How you stab my father many times!He was begging and apologizing, many times! But what!? So now it's my turn!", Nancy shouts as K stop as she remembers it now.
"Your father killed my mother! My only one beloved mother!!", K shout as they fight again.
Nancy was out of balanced that made her fall down. K use the chance and get her knife and pointed at her. Nancy smiled as her tears flow.
"Kill me like what you did to my father. I don't want to live any longer anyways. Now stab me!!", Nancy shouts. K look at her. She hold her neck as she point the knife at her neck hesitating to kill or not.
"Where are they?", she ask ignoring what she just said.
"I will tell you and kill me."
"Where?"
"They are just two rooms away. Don't worry no one are guarding. Just walk right there. There is a secret passage way.", she pointed the wall.
"Now kill me.", Nancy smirk.
"You know what you deserve it but we are equal. Nancy you can change. You know what they are thinking right on to you right? I can help you.", K said referring to her friends.
"Of course I know that in the first place.", Nancy said.
K put aside her knife beside Nancy's head. She lean closer to her and she kiss her lips. That made Nancy shock. She separate.
"You will still live.", K said and make her sleep and tie her hand around the chair as she's sleeping.
Now K went to the secret way.
As she walk and push the wall and there she saw them looking at her way.
"Shh~", K hush them before they will say something.
"K~", they said and crying. K walk towards them and they hug her. She look at Sana.
"Sorry for not knowing your situation same as the others.", K said.
"It's not your fault K.", Sana said.
"It is my fault. Why you guys are in this situation.", K said as they stand up.
"Let's go.", K said. They follow her and entered to the secret passage way. They stay there and walk where K first entered. While walking quietly.
"K how did you know where we are?", Jihyo ask as they stop where they will stop first where she first entered.
They sat down as K sat down.
"I bet you know a little thing about me?", she ask and they nod. While fixing her clothes.
"I'm a Queen of gangster world called Black Angel. The strongest, worldwide. We are called Angels. That's it.", K said.
"Is it true that you kill people?", Chaeyoung ask as they look at her.
"Yes, but I only killed one person.", K said that made them gulp.
"So, as we expected. She lost. Look at her and the girls.", suddenly someone talk behind the wall that made them quiet. It's one of Nancy's friend.
"Tsk. I'm thanking that K beats you. Now I will get your throne that easy.", she said.
"Jooe! They escaped!", one of her friends.
"Look for them! I'm sure they aren't that far!", she ordered. They heard a red alarm.
"Let's just stay here.", K said as the alarm is still their.
It's dark so they can't see her. So K bring out her phone to have some flashlight. Now they can see each other.
"What is your plan?", Jeongyeon ask.
"We wait.", she said they look at her in disbelief.
"What?", they whisper.
"Don't worry in any minutes something will happen. We just need to save Nancy.", now that makes them even confuse.
"Why will you save Nancy?", Dahyun ask.
"She's innocent. It's just that darkness eats her, like me.", she said that made them shut.
"Where is Nayeon?", Jihyo said to change the topic.
"She's in a safe place. Just rest. Ergh.", K was gonna stand up but she remembered that she was stab on her tummy. Well while she is fighting with Nancy her tummy accidentally stab her but she didn't care about it, since she's used to it.
They look at her and Tzuyu who is near on her helps her. She sat straight.
"Are you ok?", Momo ask.
"I'm ok.", she said but Tzuyu look at the blood.
"Your bleeding.", Tzuyu said with concern.
"It's just scratch. Don't worry about it.", Jihyo lift up her clothe. They saw big slice that has a blood flowing slowly. They saw her abs that made them blush but that's not the time that they will think about that.
"Remove your jacket. I'll stop the bleeding.", Jihyo said to K and she did. She lift up her shirt that her abs is expose. They are blushing so they look away except Jihyo who is treating her. She rip the jacket that made K shock.
"What the? Why did you.."
"Shut up. It's just a jacket.", Jihyo shush her up.
"But that jacket is so expensive and rear. I even made that and design it. Oh shit.", K said that made them shock. She hissed from pain.
"Sorry. I can make one just give me the sketch and no problem. Their done.", Jihyo said comfortably.
"That's a promise.", K said and she take a peek because she can't hear anything outside.
"Just stay here. I'll get her.", K said.
She was gonna stand up but Jihyo hold her hand that made them look at their hands attached.
"I'll go. You have a wound. You can't do it, let me do it.", Jihyo said.
"It's dangerous and besides I can move, I'm a strong person. I can't let anyone be hurt. I want you'll be safe. Ok?", K said and smile. They were going to talk but they can't. Sana and Chaeyoung is still weak and the others are little afraid.
K silently walk out and silently carrying Nancy and walk faster. Well she succeeded and close the wall immediately.
They help K and Nancy to sit.
"It's almost one hour. Be ready to the sound.", K said.
"What sound?", Mina ask.
"Boom and Bbaam sound. You know. Action?", K said. They gulp. While Nancy open her eyes and look around.
"Your awake.", K said. They look at Nancy.
"Oh hi?..Ehm.. guys sorry for what I did especially you K. It's just that he's the one who took care of me.."
"Shh don't cry. I'm sorry for what I did. I'm such a bad person.", K said as she wipe Nancy's tears and hug her while sitting. They look at them. Jealousy!!!!
They separate.
"What now?", Nancy ask as she's ok now.
"We wait.", K said. Nancy chuckled.
"I new it. Your still you, the Black Angel and K I know. That's why fell in love with you.", Nancy said.
The girls look at them with perky ears!