5

"Sir I will not join in competing to be student school president. I'm busy. I can't do everything at once. So please sir remove my name on the list.", I said to the principal.
"Ok then. I know it's hard to be a student especially you Ms.Jeon. I understand. I will erase your name. You can go now.", he said. I stand up and thank him as I left.
"Thank goodness.~", I said and sit to my friends.
"So you said it?", Lisa ask.
"Yes. He will erase my name in election of student school president.", I said with a relief.
"Ok then. We know that you can't take this anymore so its ok on us. Being depress and pressured is bad to your health.", Jisoo said. We agree.
"So how was your days with her?", Jennie ask.
"Who?", I ask.
"Come on K don't be dump. Of course your hater.", Rose said.
"Well nothing happened. She's just acting.", I said.
"How about you guys? What did you do?", I ask.
"Well me and Jennie decided to take a photo because I'm a photographer.", Lisa said.
"Us, we decided to just paint.", Rose said.
"Jisoo can't paint right?", I ask teasing.
"Ye- Hey! I can paint too you know!", Jisoo said and slap my shoulder. We just giggle.
"Ok ok.", I said.
"How about your theater?", Rose ask.
"I'm just memorizing and understanding the story. But the one I hate is that. WHY ME?!? THAT WILL CARE FOR THAT GIRL?!", I said groaning.
"But the story is good and also it is just a theater.", Jisoo said.
"Good, good but not that GOOD for me.", I said.
"We read the story and it's really good right?", Lisa said and the 3 agree.
"Aish~", I just sigh and the teacher came.
What will I do without this idiots around me. I miss that doings. Well they are there to control.
.
.
Now, we will practice every dismissal for that theater thing. Sigh.
"Ok ok. This is our first practice. But first I'm thankful that Ms.Jeon agreed to do this. Let's clap for her.", and they clap.
"I'm glad you agreed.", my twin whisper and I just look at him.

"Ok so get your script and we will discuss first before we start practicing.", and he just explained everything and we all understand the story and what to do. In my place and her will have a lot of show or scenes, err, drama and like touching hands, hugging, what the?

"I regret agreeing on this.", I mumble.
"No you won't.", Jisoo unnie said. I look at her with regrets. AGH!!
They went home but me, I will go buy some chocolates because I'm out of stock. Yeah I eat chocolates everytime I want to like when I'm getting bored and doing something.
Well I'm lonely right now. Also I told to my twin that I will buy so that he will not be thinking where I am.
While choosing in front here in the chocolates section, well I'm thinking if what should I buy. While I'm deciding I heard a familiar voice behind this full of chocolates.
"Will you stop stalking me!!", oh I know this voice. I walk there so that I can see the scene.
"I don't know you!! Your creepy!", she shouted at teen boy, she look scared. Well I can see the boy's face but the tall girl I can't. Some people are looking at what I'm looking.
"But your so pretty~~ Your just too beautiful~~", the boy said trying to hug the girl but she dodge it. When I saw the face of the girl and it's.. wow really?
Chou Tzuyu, I knew that voice is familiar. She saw me, she return her gaze to that boy and walk away but when I saw the boy getting something unpleasant at his bag..
"If you will not love me then..", I widen my eyes and my body instantly run to help her. I jump as I fly kick the boy and grab his arm to his back that has a knife. Yes he was gonna try to kill her. Tzuyu was shock and the people around to.
"You gonna try to kill her? Wow.", I said and pin the boy down harshly. I hate this kind of people.
I look at Tzuyu.
"Lucky you I saved you.", I said to her and she is still shock. A guard came and he help me. He hold the two hands of the boy at his back.
"Sir he was gonna stab this girl that's why I help this girl. Put him in jail because he has a knife here. And he's a creepy stalker.", I said as I gave the knife. The guard thank me and as he take away the boy. I was gonna walk away but she called me.
"Hey..", I stop and look at her.
"Thanks for that by the way.", she said, a little bit shy, she is standing straight. I faced her.
"Oh don't thank me. Haters should not thank me right?", I said and she look at me, I started to walk away at her. Well I'm being rude. I admit.
"Wait!", she shouts so I stop. Not looking back.
"For saving me. I will buy what you want just for now, just repaying.", she said and the people around us do their own businesses.
I still not look at her.
"Hey, please just to repay you.", she said softly. I sigh mentally. I face her again and she's looking down and she look at me.
I act like thinking and she look at me with confuse face.
"You just said buy anything? Right?",
I ask and look at her looking her down in centimeters eyelevel since I'm taller than her in centimeters.
She nods.
"Well I was gonna buy some chocolates so that. Buy me some chocolates then.", I said and grab her hand to take her to where I was before.
"Hmm this, this, hmm, this too. Oh this too.", I said as I put on the basket like a kid. Wait kid? Oh. As it hit me. I act normally and look at her.
"Sorry if your paying a lot but..you said anything.", I said.
"I didn't know you love chocolates as I am.", she said smiling a little bit awkward.
"Yeah I love chocolates. Let's go.", I said and we went to the cashier to pay for my chocolates and her chocolates.
"Thank you ma'am come again.", the lady said as we bow a little and we have 2 plastics full of chocolates. We go out.
"Thanks for this chocolates by the way. Oh do you have a car to go home?", I ask and look at her.
"Yes I have.", she said.
"Ok then bye~", I said and wave bye to her.
I drive home. Well its night right now.
Suddenly someone is calling me and I answer it right away while it is still traffic. I put it in loud speaker.
"Hey are you ok? I heard you saved a girl.", Rose said.
"Oh they told you. Yeah I'm ok by the way.", I said. Well her family owned a big grocery and that grocery is where I went.
"Who is that you save?", she ask.
"Well you're not expect this but it's one of them.", I said and she's just 'ohh'.
"So what did you do?", she ask.
Before I answer it, I start to drive.
"I just save her and the boy is in jail right now for that, being a stalker and having a knife. So yeah.", I said.
"And?"
"And she bought me some chocolates for repaying and that's all.",I said.
"So who is this?"
"It's the tallest of them all.", I said.
"Oh the taiwanese girl. She's beautiful that's why the stalker is like that. So goodbye and goodnight.", she said.
"Yeah goodbye and goodnight and thanks.", I said and I hung up.
I'm home now and I saw my twin watching.
"Oh hey. You have a lot of sweets there. Can you kindly give me some?", he begged, well noy exactly.
"No thanks. You buy yourself.", I said as I walk away.
"Savage as always.", he said but I didn't reply and go to my room.
I put it into my very own small refrigerator. Yes I have it and it has a wine on it.
"Wait..Sana, Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and now? Tzuyu? What is this, a coincidence?", I said to myself. I lay my self to my bed and think.
'I have a feeling. This is no coincidence or what but I bet their is next person that I will meet, either on the rest.'
Someone knock.
"Hey let's eat.", Jungkook said.
"Coming!~", I shout. I change my clothes.
I went down and we just eat with dad.
"So how was the school?", our dad ask and eat.
"Well were doing just good and we are practicing for the theater.", Jungkook said.
"How about you K?", dad ask me.
"Well doing the same and to the theater.", I said plainly.
"I will look for that then.", Dad said.
"What do you mean?", I ask as I look at him.
"Well I'm planning if I can watch that. When will be that? So that I can have the day to watch you two again.", Dad said.
"It will be next month but I don't know when is the due date to be exact.", Jungkook answered.
"You don't need to go dad.It will be boring.", I said and eat.
"And why?"
"Oh dad she's saying that because one of her you know. She's acting with that girl.", Jungkook said. I glare at him and he peace sign.
"Oh ok. Who are this haters of yours?", dad ask.
"Say it Jung.", I said and eat.
"Well they are called a group of girls TWICE and they are Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and Chou Tzuyu. Well you met Sana when we had that.", Jung said.
"Oh, that's why then. But business is more important than your gap. Right K?", Dad said, I just nod.
"Don't worry about the hates K. Just focus in studying, you too Jungkook.", Dad said and we just nod.
I'm finish now so I stand up.
"I'm gonna go now to my room.", I said and they just nod.
I went to my room and watch some episodes of k-drama.
.
.
No one's POV
"Guys.. I was in danger that's why I'm late ok.", Tzuyu said to her unnies. They live in one dorm.
"Thank goodness your ok but why and how?", Jihyo ask. They look at their maknae.
"Well their was a stalker that I notice, this guy is following me when I'm buying some chocolate but while I'm buying he went beside me and said stupid things that's why I shouted at him because I'm getting irritated that time and I hate it. He was gonna hug me but I dodge and walk away at him. He's creepy. I didn't expect that he was going to stab me but someone save me.", Tzuyu said.
"What?!! Where is that man?!!"
"Who is that guy?"
"Yeah where is the man?! I'll make him suffer!", Tzuyu stop them to quiet down. They keep quiet.
"That man is in jail right now and the one who save me is not a guy.", she said.
"So it's a girl?", Mina ask. Tzuyu nodded.
"Then who? Do we know this girl?", Nayeon ask.
"Yes we know this girl.", Tzuyu said.
"Who?", Dahyun ask. Tzuyu sigh and thinking if she will tell it or not.
"Well It's her who save me.", Tzuyu said.
"You mean..her?", Momo ask.
"The one we hate?", Jeongyeon ask. Tzuyu nods.
"It's Jeon Kise Kajin guys.", Tzuyu said.
"Guys, we should't hate her, she didn't do anything bad at us. We are just looking at her bad.", Jihyo said and sigh.
"She's right. We are just jealous at her. She's talented, sporty that's why we hate her. Guys I agree.", Chaeyoung said.
"For you guys but, ok, I still hate her. She's too perfect.", Nayeon said as Momo nod in agreement.
"Ok ok I still hate her I admit.", Chaeyoung said.
"Ok ok let's end up this conversation.", Dahyun said.
"We should sleep.", Sana said. They all agree and they are ready to sleep.

✩★♡