1

"Let's just wait for them.", Dad said to us.
"Dad tell us. What is this all about?", I ask, even thou it we knew.
"It's about business partnership.", he said calmly.
"Really?!~ Dad? We have so many partners right now dad and your adding a partner again?", Jungkook said as he stand up.
"I agree dad. We have the Kim's, Park, and the others dad.", I said. He look at us.
"I know but we need to expand more.", he said. We both sigh and facepalm at him.

Someone came. The future partner.
I didn't look at them and just look away.
"Kajin. Stand up.", I stand up and look at my dad and the business partnership. Oh sh-..
I look at her. We look at each other.

"Hello we are Mr. and Mrs.Minatozaki and here is our daughter Sana.", Mr.Minatozaki said.
"Pleasure to meet you and this my twins..", Dad look at us.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook."
"I'm Jeon Kise Kajin.", I said not looking at Sana. Really? He's partnering with the person who hates me?
We sat already and I'm facing Sana. We look at each other and she wink. Hm~~ She taught I will not fight back huh? I wink back and she look away. Well who's blushing right now? Hahahahahaha!
They just talk about combining the power of the company and help each other, of course their future plan. So they just sign a contract and this contract will sign as the evidence.
We bid goodbyes.
"I didn't expect that one of your haters will be going inside in our companies.", Jungkook told me teasingly. I look at him.
"Tsk."
"Ok ok I know that you don't like it but its just the part of the company.", he said as we open our car. I stop.
"Yeah just business period.", I said and enter to my car and start the engine.

I'm home now and decided to video call the four idiots.
"Hey what's wrong? I was gonna sleep.", Jisoo said and the 3 agree.
"Sorry but I just want to talk with you guys.", I said in frustration.
"Somethings wrong?", Jennie ask.
"Yes..and it's about a while ago.", I said.
"And?", Lisa ask.
"I didn't expect that Minatozaki will be one of our partner in company.", I said and they were shock hearing that.
"What?! Really?!!", they ask in unison as I nod.
"You mean Sana? One of haters?", Rose ask.
"Yes It's Sana but it's just the company.", I said.
"Hmm~~It's kinda interesting.", Jennie said and we were confuse at her.
"What do you mean?",Jisoo ask.
"Well nothing it's just interesting.", she answered.
"Guys I'll log out now. I need to sleep.", Lisa said and she yawn.
"Yeah me too.", Rose said so we decided to log out.
I turn off my phone and look at the ceiling. The next thing I did is sleep and entered to my dreamland.

.
.
.

I woke up early than my twin. I'm going to starbucks.
"Tell to Jungkook and Dad I left early.", I said in one of our maid. She nod so I left.
I enter to the starbucks. As I enter, I order and get it. But before I will go I heard a familiar voice.
I look at it and it's Jihyo.
"Oh my..I forgot my money.", she said. Will I just go or not?Aish no choice.

"Here is the payment.", I said to the cashier. Jihyo look at me shockingly. I look at her.
"What?", I ask and get the change. I left now and I can feel that she's following me. When I'm outside I stop and look at her.
"What?", I ask. She step forward looking down. I look at her confused.
"Thanks by the way. For this.", she said. I just left her there.
Why should I talk if one of my haters hate me? I drive now and I look at her just standing and I saw her with old man that looks like a driver.
I just shrugged it and go to school.
"Looks like I'm early this time.",I said to myself.I sip to my coffee.
I decided to go around.
As I'm walking I saw Jin oppa. He saw me and he wave at me and go run to me.
"Hey.", he said.
"What is it brother?", I ask and drink.
"Where is Jungkook?", he ask.
"I don't, I get here early. Why?", I ask him.
"Oh nothing. Oh yeah why don't you join in singing?", he ask.
"I don't want to join any club or so what for now.I want to relax and focus this year.Sorry~", I said and bow slightly.
"No it's ok at least your focusing in studying. I'll go now bye~~", he said and I bid goodbye too. I walk again and a two girls and one boy came to me so I look at them confuse.
"Ehmm~~What is it?", I ask confusingly.
"Ah..can we take pictures with you?", the shy girl ask. I look at them and smile.
"Sure why not?", I said and they smile. We take pictures and done.
"Thanks!~~ Your really beautiful unnie.~~", the other girl said.
"Thanks.", I said and smile.
"Bye~", they said and left.
I finished my coffee so I put it in the trash.
Someone call me and it's Rose. I answer it.
"Hello~"
"Hey where are you?"
"Here at school walking around.Why?"
"I'm here at school.The three aren't here yet.Where are you?I'll go there to join."
"Here near at instrumental place. I'll wait you here.", I said and I hung up. So I sit at the bench and play on my phone and I heard a piano playing. I stand up and look inside if who ever is playing that smooth sound. When I look at it, it was..Dahyun? Wow she's good at it. I just listen until someone call me.
"K!~~",and it was Rose. She run towards me and we decided to sit at the bench.
"I have a good news to you~~",  she said. I look at her.
"What is it?", I ask.
"I'm a member of art club~~ they accepted me~~", she said and hug me so I hug her back.
"Congratulations~~", I said and she unhug me with a smile on her face.
"Why don't you just join one club? In art club? Your professional at arts you know.", she said.
"Yes I admit that I'm good at that but like I said, focus and relax.", I said.
"Ok? Oh yeah one of your haters joined. And she's Son Chaeyoung. Same name as me.", she said.
"Good.", I said.
"What do you mean good?", she ask.
"Good. Just good. I don't care about them.", I said and look at her.
"Really? You don't care like you really don't care?", she ask. I nod.
She just facepalm. What is her problem?~😑
Then the 3 came.
"Hey they accepted me at dance club~~", Lisa said. We congrats her.
"Oh I just joined in at singing. I even saw Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon joined in.", Jisoo said.
"Oh Momo did too. She joined at dancing.", Lisa said.
"Oh I joined at rap club. I saw Son Chaeyoung and Dahyun.", Jennie said.
"Wait. WAIT. Why are you saying their names?", I ask them.
"Why is it bad?", Jisoo said.
"No I'm not saying that its bad but you can say another name than that nine girls name.", I said.
"Bla bla.bI taught you don't care about it?", Rose ask. The others agree.
"Aish~", I look at them glaring and they just laugh.
"Laugh and laugh. That's good.", I said sarcastically.
I look away at them and I saw Red Velvet coming at our way. The 4 stop laughing and we look at them.
"Oh hey guys~~", Wendy greet us so we greet back.
"We just want to ask you K if you want to run for being school president?", Irene ask.
"Me? Oh-", I was stop by my FRIENDS.
"YES yea of course she will join in!~~", they said in unison. I was going to decline!
"We were discussing a while ago if she will join so she agrees.",Jennie ask.I was gonna speak but..
"Oh really thank you~~ We will add you at the list then!~~ Bye~~",bSeulgi said and they go now.bI was gonna decline but Lisa stop me. I look at them.
"You can't turn back. Besides you became a school president when we are high school.", she said. I sit back.
"Err guys I told you that I will NOT join anything.", I said.
"Bla bla. Just join in because Jihyo is in the list.", Jennie said.
"But.."
"No but or else.", Jisoo said. I shut up.
"I will surely lose this.", I said.
"Well try it.", Rose said.
.
.
.
It's our PE time. Guess what, MiDahChae are my classmates.
"Ok ok class I know that this second day. I want you all to have two pairs. So look for a friend.", our teacher said.
Jisoo and Jennie paired up. Lisa and Rose paired up. Who will be my partner then.
"Ok who don't have a partner?", I raise my hand.
"Ok K and Mina will pair up.",vsay what!I'm paired up with Mina!~ I look at her and she look at me.
"Ah sir~", I whisper.
"That's ok K. It's a faith.", Jisoo whisper and they are holding their laughs. I just look at them.
"Ok here is the purpose of this partner. You two will be partner up for our PE time until the end of the school year. Is that ok?", they shout yes but me.. I was shock.What?¡¡
"So what we will do now is to exercise per partner outside so go get change and go at the basketball court.", she said. We stand up and get change.
"Guys~~I don't want to be partnered with her.~", I said to them. They just smile. Well I got change and tied my hair.
"That is ok.Mina is an introvert person so don't be, ok. You can do that.", Jennie said and I just sigh. As we go outside. Boys are looking at me.
"All are at attention to you Kajin.", Jisoo said. Well I can't deny that I have this beautiful body and visual. Same as my friends too you know. They are beautiful.
We pair up and Mina is at my side as we squat.
"Ok ok. This day we will do exercises and after that we will jog around by pair. Understand?", she said so we just say yes. We start now stretching and Mina is the first one to stretch and I help her body. Wow she's flexible. It was my turn and she help me too. I felt her hand shaking a little. I don't know.. maybe she just really hate me.
We finish stretching and we jog around.
What the heck? First Sana. Second Jihyo. Third Mina? Who's next?¿

----------------
A/N:Yow don't forget to VOTE and you can follow me and comment if you want. So how is this story going?

★♡