26

K's POV

"Ma'am your friends are here.", someone told me while I'm baking.
"Let them in.", I said with smile.
"Yow yow, Hmmm~ I smell a flour. A tasty one~", Rose said as they enter.
Lisa run to where I am.
"Cake?", she ask.
"No. Cupcakes.", I said and taste it.
"Ohh~~I'll help then.", Jennie said and tie her hair and wear the apron.
"I'll help.", Rose said and raise her hand.
"Me too~", Jisoo said. I smile.
We work together and talk something. Lisa played a music. We sing and dance while baking.
"Are they coming?", Lisa ask us.
"Who?", Rose ask.
"Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryoung, Yuna, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai.", Lisa said like rapping.
"Of course. They will come her to enjoy.", I said.
"Woo burn.", Jisoo said.
"They will come here to hel.."
"Good morning!~~", ten voices shouted. We were startled. Jennie even holds her chest from shock.
"Yah!", Jennie shouts because she's shock you know.
"Sorry~~", they said in unison. They are afraid at Jennie, sometimes.
I giggle.
"Hmm cupcake?", Yeonjun ask as they sniff at the smell.
"Yeah.", Lisa said.
"What to do next?", Jisoo ask.
"Well we will just prepare things. They bought some drinks and foods for the party so we will wait for that.", I said.
"You will cook?", Rose ask. I nod.
"Ohh~It will be delicious!!~~ Guys this is once in a lifetime. Boss is a very good chef.", Rose said to them.
"We will eat all the foods then.", Ryujin said and smile. I just shrug it and we fixed things and put what to fix and put for the party.
"You make me feel special~", they jam with song. They are really a fan of that group. I smile at them.
"What is that smile?", I look at Jennie who is looking at me.
"I'm just happy?", I said like I'm not sure of it.
"Hmm..", Jennie just nod.
"Let's kill this love! Yeah yeah yeah!", they sang along.
"Yah Lisa stop dancing!! And help!", Jisoo shouted at Lisa. We giggle at that.
"She's right unnie.", Yeji said to Lisa. She just pouted.
"Yah lisa yah. Dancing can wait.", Jennie said to Lisa.
"Ok~", Lisa said.
"So who called you first?", Jennie ask me.
"What?", I ask and sit.
"Come on. Who called you or texted you first?", Jennie sat beside me.
"None.", I said.
"Whoo~~Your excited or nervous?", she ask me.
"None. I'm just still confuse.", I said and put my palms to my chin.
"Love really makes you like that. Let's just continue.", Jennie said and stand up.
Hmm..Who do I really love?
Nayeon? Jeongyeon? Momo? Sana? Jihyo?Mina? Dahyun? Chaeyoung? Tzuyu?
They are all kind! They are phat too.
We just continue it.
.
.
"Sista!!", Jungkook shout with her friends on his back. Holding some wines.
"That's a lot.", I told him looking at the bottles.
"Don't worry K we will empty this bottles~~", Jhope said and holding the two bottles happily.
"Where are the cupcakes?", Jungkook ask me.
"They are in a safe place. So don't even bother looking at it and eat it, my brother.", I said and smirk as I pat his shoulder.

"How did you know~~", he said and pointed my brain.
I left them to take a shower and change. It's been hours thou.
E

verything is already set up.
.
.
The guests are coming. I welcomed them one by one in the door.
"Dad~", I hug him when he's here now.
"Hello daughter~ Where's your brother?", he ask.
"He's there. Helping them, you know him.", I said and smile.
"Oh yeah, this are Minatozaki family if you remember.", Dad said and we bow at each other.
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki.", I greeted.
"Hello too. Congratulations.", they both said and I thank them. They entered now.
"Hey~~K~", Seulgi and Wendy hug me and the others hug me.
"Glad you'll came.", I said happily.
"Of course we will.", Irene said. I smile.
"Oh yeah Rose and others are there at the living room. Mrs.Wang please lead them where Jisoo and others are.", I said to Mrs. Wang.
"Ok Ma'am. Follow me.", she said to them.
"Hey better finish that greeting of yours and go with us. Ok?", Joy said.
"Ok~", I said and wave at them.
I continued to greet them but what makes me nervous was, them, I just act normal.
"Hello Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. I'm glad you'll came.", I said and smile. Well act normal thou. I'm K, I'm ok.
"H-hi.", they stuttered and we bow at each other.
They just stand and look at me.
"Ehmm you can enter now and have some fun.", I said and make them a way.
"Thank you.", Jihyo said and they walk. I look at Sana. She was gonna say something but her dad called her so I act again like nothing happened.
Then dad calls me.
"K stop greeting and you are needed now to have some speech. Come on.", Dad said and I smile.
"Ok dad. Just a second.", I said and he left. I look outside and their are no people coming. Maybe later.
Now I walk where dad is.