6

Sorry for long update it's fourth grading that's why I'm busy at school. So here's an update and keep reading. Thank you~

K's POV
I'm awake!~~
"Your early today.", Jung said to me when I'm going at my room. Oh he's here to wake me up.
"Yes I'm early today~", he look at me confuse.
"You look happy? Don't say, what is it?! What makes you happy?", he said surprised.
"Nothing. I just had my chocolates and, Dad bought me the newest phone~", I said happily and show him the newest phone. He was shock.
"Yah! Why didn't he gave me like yours?~", he said he's fakes cry. I pat his shoulder and act, 'you look pitiful'.
"Don't worry. Just study hard.", I said and left him smiling. His IQ is just 85% and mine is 90% IQ that's why.
I eat and ready to drive to school.
I play some music in my car as I'm driving and I'm playing '2n1' songs.
And I play the 'If I were a boy' korean version.
"If I were a boy~", I sing along and just hum.
I switch it off because I'm here now at school. I go out and open first my Tobleron.
They look at me eating my chocolate. But who cares? At least I'm eating.
Oh yeah. They are not still here. I stop and think? Where will I go this time.
I heard a familiar sound of a car.
Hmm..Ok!!
I went to him as he close the door of his car.
"Let's play basketball. You want?", I ask. He look at me weirdly.
"Ok? Just wait me there. I'll call my friends.", he said and I nod as I went to the basketball court. I'm not wearing our uniform so I can play. I wore something that I can move freely. Wearing our uniform everyday is boring, just kidding.
I sat when I'm done stretching.

A minutes pass by, they are here.

"Hey! K~", Namjoon oppa or RM. He said that when they enter.
"She want us to play basketball. That's why we're here.", Jung said.
"What's on your mind that you want to play?", Suga oppa ask me as I stand up.
"Nothing. I'm just early and getting bored.", I said and dribble the ball.
"One on one?", I ask them.
"I'll just watch.", Jung said and sit as well as others except Jhope.
"One on one. Let's bet?", he said as he's stretching.
"Ehmm..ChocolateS for me. Note the S.", I said. He smile.
"Ok for me the special big ramen. Deal?"
"Deal. Until 5 points then.", I said and he agreed.
"Guys count our points until five.", I said to the 6.
We are now at position and it's my ball.
"Let's make it quick?", I ask and he nod. Ok then.
I dribble slowly to fast and run! His trying to catch up with me.
Now he's at my front. I fake shoot and boom he jumped. I smirked, when he's landing I shoot it and..1 POINT!
"You got me there.", he said and we fist bomb.
"I'm still good at it.", I said.
A few minutes pass by. Some students went here to watch. Maybe they heard that we are playing.
"4-4 points.1 to go guys!", Jin oppa shout.
Some students cheer for me and some are for Jhope oppa.
It's my ball and he's blocking me securely.
"Remember our bet.~", I said and we smile each other.
And when I dribble he steal it quickly and run faster. I run after him but..well..he won.
"Yah~I lost~", I whine whispered to my self.
"The special big ramen~", he said. I look at him.
"Ok ok I know. I'll tell to the chef here in school to cook it.", I said.
"No no. You cook. I heard that your good at cooking so..please~~ I want to taste your cook. Kookie said your cook is delicious~", he said. I look at Jung and look back at Jhope. I stand up properly.
"In that case. Go to our house in Saturday, 8 am you should be there. Ok?", I said and he nod like he won, well he won.
The students around us are going out.
"Hey I'm going to taste the cook of K!", Jhope announce proudly at them. They were shock.
"Really? Can I too?", Jin ask me.
"No.", I said and they sigh like a kid.
I smile.
"But..give me a chocolates when you come there.", I said and run away because I will change. I look at them and they were happy.

.
.
.

"I heard you played basketball with Jhope.", Jisoo said. We are here at the rooftop. We want some fresh air you know. I look down looking at the students walk and chit-chatting.
"Yeah. And they will come at our house because of a bet.", I said.
"What bet?", Jennie ask.
"Hmm well I will cook for them, my special ramen.", I said and look at them.
"Can I come!?~", Lisa ask happily.
"Me too please~I miss your cook.", Rose said and the 3 agree.
"As long as you'll give me some chocolates.", I said and they nod.
"Make more ok.", Rose said.
"Ok ok. I know your a food lover.", I said. They were happy. And we just feel the fresh air.
"It's been so long since we didn't go there. Our right hand must be tired.", Jisoo said. We look at her.
"But they have a right hand too so over all 10. They are ten. They can handle that.", I said.
"But like I said tired. They are ten but they can't handle that all by themselves. Take note they fly oversees AND the world is big.", Rose said. They agree.
"Just say that you all miss fighting guys.", I said.
"Well I'll declare to them to rest first. So next week they will be here to rest they are younger than us so I want them to rest.", I said.
"Oh they will transfer here then.", Jennie said as I nod. I know your confuse but you will know soon what this means.
"Yeah they are young to let them in.", Lisa said.
"Well they want it and they are strong.", Jennie said. I nod.
"Let's go now. We might be late.", Rose said and we went to our classroom.

.
.

"So ladies and gentlemen, I have good news. Their will be ten new students that will transfer here in our school. I bet you all know that right?", our teacher said. We nod.
"Well, treat them well and good when you all will meet them next week. Understand?", we say yes.
"So...", and it started to teach and explain.

Twice side..
"I heard that their will be ten new students transferring here.", Momo said while eating.
"Your right. And they said that they are younger than us.", Jihyo said. Well she knew because she's the new student school president. She won.
"What's their name?", Jeongyeon ask.
"Well I don't know yet.", she answered.
"Are they all girls? boys?", Chaeyoung ask.
"Well 5 girls, 5 boys and they even told me that they are foreigner, but has a Korean blood. They are tall.", Jihyo said.
"Foreign then.", Dahyun said.
"How was the practice Nayeon? Is it good? If its good then we will watch.", Sana said.
"What if I say no?", she ask them.
"We will come.", Tzuyu said. The others nod.
"Well its good and bad.", she said and eat.
"I know that bad thing.", Jeongyeon said as the others agree.
"Well you can't blame her if she's good at acting and she's one of the main character and you two will touch, talk, and do other thing. You said that they you know and they have no choice to add her.", Chaeyoung said.
"Why are we talking about her?", Mina ask.
They went silent as she ask that question.
"Ok ok I know now.", Mina said.
They talk about other topic. Well they are asking their self.
'Why are we talking about her?'

Well why are they talking about her? They have a point but that question, they can't answer.

----------------
✩★♡
What you doin'?