Chapter 26 - You've Gotta Live Hardcore To Be Hardcore

Yayy for like three chapters in one day!! I hope you like them. I got a really good idea while I was watching The Little Mermaid today. So hopefully I will remember it tomorrow. Because right now, I'm going to bed.

================================================================

*A MONTH LATER*

LIAM’S POV

Three days until the play goes on and we still have so much to do. Niall and Liz are the directors so they are very busy running through every scene. Tomorrow night we have a dress rehearsal and everyone is super nervous.

I am with Harry and Lily at the printing place to get the playbill. Lily designed them and they looked beautiful. I just hope that they come out right.

The guy at the front desk handed us three boxes of playbills. I opened one before we left to make sure they were perfect. And they were. Lily was jumping with excitement. We walked back to the car and drove to the play house.

“What scene do you think they are rehearsing??” Lily asked me.

“I don’t know. Probably something with Perrie in it because she missed the past three practices.”

“Why’d she miss practice?” Harry chimed in.

“She  was busy with work or something like that. Liz took her place during practice yesterday.” Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

“How did they even find this girl?” Harry asked me.

“I don’t know.”

Lily grunted, “Simon suggested that she be in the play for publicity reasons. She’s a part of that new girl group, Little Mix.”

I chuckled a little bit, trying to hide it from Lily. “I’m guessing you don’t like her?”

She rolled her eyes, “No. I don’t like her at all. She’s annoying and fake.”

Harry and I looked at each other and decided to change the topic of conversation. We were talking about the football game the other night when we walked backstage. Lily stopped dead in her tracks. I could see the anger in her eyes. She dropped the box of playbills and marched over to Zayn and Perrie.

LILY’S POV

I could not believe what I was seeing. Perrie was flirting with Zayn. She was giggling and flipping her hair. Oh how I hated that girl. I wish Simon had never suggested that she work with us. She makes me so angry.

I stompped over to where she and Zayn were standing. “Hey Zayn!”

“Hey babe! How’d the playbills come out?”

“They look awesome.” I made sure I was closer to Zayn than I needed to be.

“Im glad.” He looked into my eyes, biting his lip.

Perrie cleared her throat.

“Oh, hi Perrie.” I said, pretending I hadn’t noticed she was there.

“Hi Liliana.” The way she said my name sent shivers down my spine.

Zayn put his arm around my waste, pulling me close. He leaned in and kissed me. When he pulled away I smiled. “What was that for?”

“For being you.” He smirked.

Perrie twirled her hair with her fingers. “So, uhm, Zayn. Are we still on for tonight?”

“What’s tonight?”

“Perrie invited me over to have dinner with her and the girls. Do we have anything planned for tonight?”