Chapter 40 - Emotional Roller Coaster

Heyyyyy. So fencing is killing me. Literally. I have no time to do anything anymore and my knee is really bad. #fencerproblems not like anyone cares but I mean why not express my feelings before this extremely cray chapter? Yeah, some of you may not like what you're about to read. *cough* Kelly

Sorry babes. That's just the way it is. <3

Chapter 40

NIALL'S POV

I paced back and forth in the parking lot of the police station while i waited for the others to arrive. As strangers walked past, they looked at me. Most of them shaking their heads or sighing. I can't believe she did that. I can't believe the girl I am madly in love with just walked up to someone and punched them in the face.

I saw Harry's car pull into a space a few cars away from mine. I ran over to my friends. "Niall! Are you okay?" May asked, tightly hugging me.

"No." I cried. "I don't know what happened. I don't know why Liz punched that girl and I haven't gone into the police station. I can't do it alone."

"It'll be alright. We will go and get her. Right Lily?" she looked towards her bestfriend, shock upon her face.

"Yeah. We'll go get her Niall."

They started walking towards the door. "Wait..." I stopped myself.

"What Nialler?" Lily asked me, impatiently waiting to go get Liz.

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course you can go with them! Liz is your girlfriend for crying out loud!" Harry explained, patting me on the back.

Lily grabbed my hand as we walked in. My nerves taking over, I began to cry as soon as I saw Liz handcuffed to a chair, not too far away.

"Can I help you?" a tall man with dark hair and green eyes asked us.

I cleared my throat, "yes. I'm here to bail out my girlfriend."

"Her name?"

"Elizabeth Ford."

"oh, I'm sorry sir. She's not allowed to leave."

"Why not?" May jumped down the officers throat.

"Because she's here illegally. Her traveler's visa ended last month and she hasn't gotten a new one."

"But she's enrolled in school. They took her travelers visa!" i protested.

"I'm sorry sir, but that's what my captain said. He said that Ms. Ford is not allowed to leave the station. Mr. Cowell is coming to pick her up and take her to the airport. She's not to be taken home by anyone else." the officer explained, trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

"That's ridiculous!" May yelled, "Why was she arrested anyway?"

The officer ran his finger through his hair. "She was in a store with Niall and someone was talking bad about Lilliana and Zayn. They were agreeing with the person that called Zayn a terrorist. Liz walked up to them and explained that they had no right to say that. When the person started saying horrible things about Zayn and Lilliana, Liz punched them square in the face. An on-duty officer saw the action and arrested Liz. The victim is pressing charges."

Lily had tears at the edges of her eyes. "it's my fault." she stuttered.

"No it's not. Accidents happen. Simon will get the all straightened out." May explained.

With that being said, Simon walked in with Paul, Zayn, and Harry. "I'm here to pick up Liz."

"Yes sir. She's right over here." the officer lead Simon to Liz. She anxiously arose and gave me a hug.