Chapter 34- Last First Kiss

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My teachers have been assigning a lot of homework and I have practice evert day until 6! On the bright side we had two meets this week :) I went 3-2 because I pooped the bed while fencing this one girl from Butler. It's okay though. We all have our bad days. 

I'm sorry if this chapter is super short! I wanted to make it longer, but wouldn't know where to leave off and i needed to post something! The next chapter will be longer. I PROMISE! <3

p.s. the font changes like five times on here. I hope it's all one font when your reading it! Sorry! Does anyone actua;;y read my author's notes? COMMENT IF YOU READ THEM :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIALL’S POV

Liz was waiting outside of Harry’s parents' flat with her friend’s while the boys and I made sure everything was set up. The table was set, there was music playing, Ann was making food, my guitar was tuned. Everything was ready. Well, everything except for me.

My phone was buzzing in my pocket. I took it out to see I had a text from May. “Ready?”

“Not yetL” I replied.

“Niall, are you ready?” Liam asked, patting me on the back.

“No.” I sighed.

“Why not mate?”

I sat down, rubbing my temple. “What if she says no? What if she doesn’t love me like I love her? What if she’s only dating me so she can be with May and Lily? What if…”

“Stop.” Liam cut me off before I could continue.

“But Liam! What if all of my ‘What ifs’ come true? I can’t handle that!”

He took his phone out of his pocket and opened to Liz’s tumblr. “She loves you Nialler. If she says no, she’s a fool.”

Her blog had a picture of the two of us eating spaghetti together as the user icon. Her most recent post was titled “This Isn’t Goodbye, It’s I Love You, I’ll See You Later.

“Read it Niall. She loves you more than anything else in this world. I can’t find a reason for her to say no.”

He handed me his phone. “Well, tonight’s my last night in London. It’s been great here and I’m going to miss everyone so much. It’s not only the last night I’ll be seeing one of my best friend’s for a while, but it’s also the last night I’ll be seeing my boyfriend for a while. We’ve only been together for a few months, but I can’t imagine my life without him. He’s done so much for me and he’s always there for me. He thinks I’m beautiful no matter what and isn’t afraid to tell me. He accepts my flaws and he emphasizes my strengths. God, I’m going to miss him. The next time I’ll see him is in September for his birthday. And you might say oh, that’s not that far away, but when you’re thousands of miles apart, a few weeks is an eternity. So here’s to tonight. The last night of me being with my two best friends and the last night I’ll be seeing my boyfriend.

Tears were building up in my eyes. “She loves me more than I love her.”

“She loves you period. Niall you’ve found your princess, now wipe your tears and let her inside before the three of them throw a fit!”

I stood up, wiping my tears. “Alright. I’m ready!”

I walked to the front door and let  the three lovely ladies in the house. May went to talk to Ann and help her finish cooking, while Lily went straight upstairs to use the bathroom. Liz took my hand and walked into the dining room. “So what took you so long?” she questioned me.