Chapter 25 - I'm In Love With You & All Your Little Things

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT'S READ MY STORY. <3 I reached 600 views today and that's a lot more than I thought I'd have.

=========================================================

NIALL’S POV

Liam parked his car and the three of us got out. Zayn held the restaurant door open for Liam and I. We sat down at the table Harry and May were next to eachother. Then Lily an open seat, Louis and three open seats. When we all sat down, Zayn sat inbetween Lily and Lou. I sat next to Lou and then Liam sat next to Harry.

“Who’s the extra seat for?” I asked everyone.

Everyone became quiet. That’s when I saw a beautiful blonde girl walk in from the other dining room. “LIZ!?”

“Hi Niall.” Her faced turned a deep red.

“But, how? Aren’t you supposed to be back home?”

“Zayn asked me to visit because Lily was feeling homesick. I’m here for the rest of the summer.”

I looked over at Zayn, “Seriously?”

“Yeah man. Her parents agreed to letting her stay with us for the summer. Their only condition was that she goes to counseling like Lily. It starts in two weeks. So when we are finishing the tour, the girls will stay here.”

I walked over to Zayn and hugged him. “Thank you mate. You have no idea how much I have missed her.”

Liz came towards me, then we kissed until we both needed to breathe.

ZAYN’S POV

Lily avoided contact with me throughout the entire meal. It was like I wasn’t even there. I decided I was going to wait till dessert to give Lily her present.

When dessert finally came the boys and I ordered a drink. I looked over and Liam and he knew what I was going to do. I took a shot of whiskey for confidence. He gave me a thumbs up.

“Lily, if you could just listen to me for five minutes.”

The table became silent. All eyes were on the two of us. “Okay.”

I was surprised by her reply, but I continued with my plan.

“Lily… I am truly sorry for everything that I said to you earlier. I was stupid when we first started dating, but you changed me for the better. I realized that you and all of your little things were beautiful. And you have every right to be mad at me and so do your friends because I shouldn’t have even thought of breaking your heart like that.”

I handed her the journal. It was bulging because her ring was taped to the inside. “I hope that this will help you forgive me because I’m miserable without you. Not to be corny, but “You’ve got that one thing, and I need that one thing.” I need it to survive. Knowing that I won’t wake up with you next to me tomorrow morning makes my heart ache and it makes me want to die for hurt someone as beautiful and as amazing as you.”

I wiped the tears from my face and then from hers. “I love you Liliana.”

“Thanks Zayn.” She stood up and she kissed me. And just like the first time  we kissed, I felt sparks. The butterflies inside my stomach were flying. I felt like Superman.

Liam stood up. “Uhmm, I have an announcemet to make. I mean, I don’t want to ruin the adorableness of this, but it’s important.”

He nervously put his hands in his pockets. “Well, May had this great idea that we could put on a play, in memory of Danielle and give all of the proceeds to a Cyberbullying foundation. I think it’s a great idea and I ran it by Simon this morning and he thinks we should go for it.”