06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere

Start from the beginning

The little time Ace and I would bump into each other at the building we lived in, we would practically stick to the opposite walls when passing by each other in the hallway. I made up my mind to only go to the hallway when I wanted to leave the building.

"I would totally date him if I had the chance girl," Brandon ranted, adding the finishing touch to my makeup. I could hear Kenna giggling from the video call we were having.

"Wait in line Brandon," Kenna laughed at him.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked at my hair in the mirror and fixed my bangs, I was on the set ready for our first shooting since we already finished the script reading. I was sick so the makeup was to make me look sick, but apparently, those were the hardest type to do.

"Oh please girl, we both know no one can resist me," Brandon scoffed hitting his bum and Kenna gagged.

"Aren't you going for dinner, later?" Brandon reminded me as he packed up all the tools.

I turned my gaze to him, he had caramel color skin and was built perfectly enough to get swoons from girls all the time but they soon lose hope when they hear that he has absolutely zero point all the numbers after pie interest in females. "Yeah, it's around five, my scene for today would be over by then."

"It's so crazy that in less than a month my best friend already has a boyfriend, while I'm here........me the hot one driving to office," Kenna said through the phone and I gasped with feigned hurt.

"All right princess, goodbye focus on your driving and don't get anyone killed." Brandon pointed out, grabbing the phone and ending the call for the benefit of everyone.

A knock was heard and a stylist entered the room with a rack of clothes, she smiled at me and showed me the clothes to wear for the first scene and everything else I needed.

As she held up the gown, her hoodie went down to her elbow and I noticed the red hand marks on her arm, she immediately covered it with her hoddie and an insecure look masked her face.

She continued showing me my clothes and I turned to Brandon who I thought also saw the marks but I saw him chewing a piece of bubble gum and checking himself out in the mirror with the scarf he stole from the cloths.

I rolled my eyes at the dummy I call a friend.

"Brandon, did you see the marks on Naiyah's arm?" I asked once she left.

He turned to me and I rose my eyebrow waiting for his response, "Don't you know?"

"Know what?" I asked getting intrigued.

"Darling, darling," He began cupping my checks, "I saved you from having the same fate as her."

He noticed my confused look and explained more, "The assistant director, Mark he's the one, he's a perverted freak."

I was lost for some seconds the realization hit me, my eyes widen by the seconds, and my lips spread apart.

"Darling, he tried to do the same with you. During the script reading when I left your room I saw him going into your room. I immediately hit him at the back of his head as he was about to enter, Bam!......That fucking asshole. Luckily I'm your makeup artist so he can't fire me. I don't work for him..never." Brandon blew a bubble with the bubble gum.

"Oh my God, Brandon!" I hit his shoulder repeatedly.

"We have to help, Naiyah." I pointed out and Brandon looked at me like I stole his scarf.

Naiyah is a really quiet girl and that worries me more because she's the perfect victim, nowadays girls prefer to stay quiet about stuff like this.

"Girl, you know nothing about life," He began and I rolled my eyes.

"Helping her will totally backfire, you could get fired. And she might also get fired. Think darling, think."

"Seriously?" I looked at him unbelievably, "I'll help her first........then I'll think"

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Let's take a break." Our director said and I got off the bed, We have already finished the first scene for the movie. Which is about a girl (Camilla) who realizes that she was adopted and she's working as a news reporter. One day she gets a story that's exactly like her life and is determined to find out who wrote it.

And yes I'm her sick sister who she loves dearly, the things began to happen exactly like in the story.

"So much makeup to make me look sick," I laughed to one of the nurses who smiled back.

"You still look pretty though."

I turned surprised and saw Jason, I clasped my hands, "Oh my..... Jason!"

He smiled his million bucks smile and ruffled my hair, "When we both debuted as supporting characters we promised to have a date when we get our first main lead...." He reminded me.

My mind was distant for a second, then I remembered, Jason and I both had our first acting experience together. He was the funny guy in the movie while I was the girl who always wore thick glasses and had a crush on him.

"It's been a long time hasn't it," I giggled and he nodded.

"It's just been six years." A voice said and I recognized it to be Camilla.

She came towards us. "Six years ago isn't so much I've had two lead roles since that," She said and a hint of pride was laced in her words.

Jason tilted his head. "Ah seriously, we all know that..... How could we not when you talked about it almost all the time? shhh shhh!"

"Then when should we go for the date?" I ignored Camilla and asked Jason, he turned to me and began to think.

"Well, we can't go tonight," Camilla spoke up and kept her hand on Jason's shoulder making him shot her a look.

She smirked at me, "Quinn has a dinner plan with her new boyfriend."

Jason turned to look at me and I held his gaze, his face dropped like a bucket of ice water was poured on him, I felt my heart sink.

"I see you're always checking for any news about me, tomorrow I'm free." I pointed out, looking at Jason with a beam of hope.

"Oh sorry, we have a night shot tomorrow," Camilla said checking her nails, she eyed me suddenly. "Jason and I have to be on set."

I didn't know when my fingers clutched my cloth slowly with rage boiling through my veins.

This fucking bitch.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Vote, Comment, and share

QOTD: What excuse do/ did you use to skip school and stay home the most?

I honestly love school😭😭 call me a nerd, I know it's true. So I never intentionally skipped a day.