One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing

Start from the beginning

When the hatch on the escape pod opened, almost everyone on Team Bee were surprised. It was Jetstorm, by himself. Bumblebee commed the base again, "Fixit, false alarm, turn off the klaxon."

Denny ran up, sighing sadly at the broken gnomes, "Not my lawn gnomes!"

Russell walked up and was confused to see Jetstorm there. He stood beside Nova, watching the mini-bot curiously. Jetstorm approached Nova and Russell, bowing to them. "I apologize for my unannounced arrival."

"It's...cool?" Russell said stiffly. 

Nova added, "It's not a problem, Jetstorm. But..."

Strongarm spoke up, voicing Nova's concerns. "Where's Drift?"

Jetstorm looked both embarrassed and guilty, "I was forced to leave the master's tutelage."

Grimlock tilted his helm, "He cut you loose?"

Jetstorm turned until he was facing both Nova and the rest of the group. "My actions... I had to leave."

Bumblebee looked down at the 'bot curiously. "I doubt you would ever do something that bad... Why did you come to Earth though?"

Jetstorm looked between both Russell and Nova, making his final decision. He turned to Nova, bowing ceremoniously. "I hoped you might accept me as your student, Herald of Primus ."

"What?" Nova said dumbfounded.

Later, Nova had told Jetstorm she would be his teacher, but she has never taught anyone before. Besides, she didn't even know what he wanted her to teach him. He didn't care about any of it, he just wanted to be her student. He wouldn't give up, so Nova gave in. Though, she told him to refrain from calling her 'Herald of Primus.' 

Unfortunately, Jetstorm tried to call her 'Lady Prime' which Nova told him not to add that either. Bee then asked Jetstorm to give them some privacy while they talked.

Nova sighed, "I'm not a teacher, Bee. Sure, I trained military back in Unite E but I never had a student. If he was human, it would be different."

Bumblebee said calmly, "It's alright, Nova. He knows that and understands. He's here though because he thinks you'll be better and nicer than Drift was as a teacher."

 "I don't know about this.......There's obviously something going on with Drift and Jetstorm. If I fully agree, this might only make matters worse between them."

 "Come on, it will be okay." He smiled when Nova cracked a smile. As he led her back to the main group, meeting up just as they reached the Alchemor. However, they had two more guests.

Drift was standing in front of the Alchemor, while Slipstream was a bit away, pointing towards Jetstorm. "Found him, master."

Bumblebee walked up to Drift, smiling at him. "Drift, didn't expect you to visit again so soon."

Drift ignored Bee and Nova, which was surprising, as he turned to his student. "You swore an oath to study and serve. How could you?"

"Did you follow Jetstorm to earth just so you could yell at him some more?" Russell demanded 

Denny laughed nervously as he pulled his son back, "Okay, son, let's step back and let the super-powerful alien robots work this out between themselves."

Fixit called out to the team before anyone could speak. "Stasis pod sensors back online. There are two units compromised: Quillfire and Springload. They seem to be traveling together. Their course will take them very close to a human military base."