The 1975?

Maddie's P.O.V-

*1 week later*

I get my suitcase and meet Anna outside. I quickly scan over the car park but there is no Ashton. I ring Ashton but there is no answer.

"Have you rung him Mad?"

"Yeah, he won't answer. I'll try again" I again ring him but no answer. I suddenly feel two hands over my eyes. I get a bit nervous as it brings back the memories of when we got kidnapped.

"Ummm..." I close my eyes as two familiar lips attach to mine. Mr Luke Hemmings. I bring my hands make their way to his lower back and I feel his make their way to my jaw. The whole world around me goes silent and in that moment, the only thing that mattered was Luke.

"I'm guessing you know where Luke is" She giggles and I pull off. I look over and see Calum slowly walking up behind her. I smile as he picks her up. She squeals at first and suddenly stops as she looks into his eyes, they were so adorable.

"Home time?" Luke smiles and I grab his hand.

"Yes please" I follow him around the back so no one notices us. We get to Ashton's car where Bailey and Ashton were sitting. I see Ashton who is on his phone and I punch him as I sit down.

"Owwww!"

"I rung you twice!"

"Cake wanted to surprise Manna" Bailey says smiling so I give her a hug.

"I missed you" She smiles and turns to face me as Luke, Calum and Anna get in.

"How was home?"

"Fun, I love seeing my family" I smile.

"Just think, the next time you see them it'll be our wedding" Luke winks and my heart races a little bit at the thought of my wedding.

Ashton begins to drive home which only takes about 10 minutes. The whole way home we just sing to the radio which is quite fun when you have professional singers like 5sos.

I get into my house and collapse on my Sofa. I was so happy to finally get back home as it was such a long journey and jet lag had already kicked in.

"Home sweet home" I smile as Luke picks me up. He takes me to bed where he kisses my neck.

"Sleep, we have an eventful night ahead of us" I smile at what he says as he slowly exits the room, blowing me a kiss.

*********

I hear a small squeal from downstairs, waking me up. I walk downstairs to find Calum tickling Anna.

"What the fuck guys?" I say and they both glare.

"It's fun! Plus, I get to be close to her" He winks and she snuggles her head into his neck. I smile and walk into the kitchen where I find Luke singing to himself.

'Hands around my waist, You're counting up the hills across the sheets'

I stop him by hugging his waist. He immediately jumps a little and I laugh.

"I've told you, that's my thing" He shoves me off him and comes behind me.

"Sorry" I smile as he kisses the back of my neck.

"We have a big night" He smirks making me laugh.

"Can I know yet?"

"No. Just wear something pretty"

"Band merch?"

"None"

"Who's concert is it?" I laugh.

"Secret" He laughs and practically pushes me out the door. I run upstairs and get changed. Half way through putting shoes on, Luke comes in and kisses my cheek.

"You're all kissy at the moment"

"I know" He smiles weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he frowns.

"Yeah, great. Why would you ask that?" He asks.

"Just wondering Luke"

"Okay. You ready?"

"Yeah" I smile and apply some lip gloss before I go downstairs. I see Ashton and Bailey waiting.

"Hey guys" I go to hug Ashton when Luke turns him around.

"Luke, what the fuck?" He laughs.

"You're wearing the merch. It's a surprise" I hear Ashton giggle while zipping his jacket up along with Bailey.

We get into Ashton's car so I sit in the back with luke. It takes a while before we are outside the venue. A couple girls scream as we get out and I see the posters.

"The 1975? LUKE" I give him a hug as we walk in and get our seats which were quite close to the front.

"Thought you'd enjoy it" He winks as the lights go down and the girls scream, including me. I had to admit, Matty was pretty much one of the hottest people ever.

After a couple of hours, the concert ended and we all drive home. Ashton was a bit drunk so I drove home. We dropped Bashton off and we finally got back to the Maduke house.

"Bed time Hemmings" I say as he turns the TV off.

"Yep" He picks me up and runs up to our room where we both collapse in the bed. I play with Luke's hair before I jump onto his lap and give him a good nights kiss which turned quite passionate.

"Jesus Maddie, I'm trying to sleep"

"Sorry" I smirk before pulling the covers over us.

_____________________________

7.4K I love you all

CHRISTMAS SOON

179 days until 5sos for me! Omfg