Spray painting

Maddie's P.O.V-

I run straight over to Luke when I see him get punched.

"Maddie-"

"Move" I look directly at Sam. So he was the one who hurt Luke before.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Fine, I'll punch you then" I immediately see his fist clench and feel a burning pain in my nose. The punch hit me so hard, I fall towards the ground but Luke luckily catches me.

"No one touches my girlfriend and gets away with it" I clutch my nose as it hurts a lot.

"What are you going to do blonde?" I sigh and watch. Luke slowly walks over.

"What am I going to do?"

"Just because you're taller doesn't make you stronger"

"No, it doesn't" Luke kicks his legs and punches him. He looked so aggressive, I had never seen him like this before. I had to stop this before it became serious.

"Luke, stop" I say. I didn't want to Luke to get into trouble. He was better than Sam, he didn't need to show it.

"Don't touch Maddie again Sam or I'll do worse than punching you" Luke takes my hand and guides me to his house.

We arrive at Luke's house and he takes me to the kitchen when his mother runs in.

"Luke! Oh my gosh, what happened to you both?"

"Sam. He punched Luke so I tried to stop it but he punched me"

"Oh my. I'll get the first aid kit"

"I'm sorry Luke, I made it worse"

"You were trying to help, I don't blame you"

"I know but I ruined it by getting involved. I should have just-" He pulled me into a kiss. I release him as I see his mother approach.

"Stop blaming yourself for something you couldn't help"

"Here" Liz cleans up my face. I wince at the cold water and she smiles.

"Thank you for protecting my son"

"It's okay. I care about him a lot"

"You're the reason Luke is so happy now"

"Really?"

"He loves you, he really does"

"Good. I love him just as much"

"I hope you two get married and have kids. It'd be adorable"

"Thanks?"

"It's a compliment" She says while tapping my shoulder. I spot Luke and he comes in kissing my cheek.

"Come on beautiful. We have a date to attend"

"Yay" I get up and grabs his hand. We walk out of his house and walk to an abandoned street. I got a bit worried as I didn't like places like this.

"Here we are" Luke smiles.

"What is this place?"

"My den. I used to come here as a child and spray paint the wall. Look, this is where Ashton first drew the symbol"

"Really?"

"The tally is on every EP cover but it was drawn here first" I stand next to the wall. I look at every single picture.

The 5sos logo

Calum, Ashton and Michael's names

Band logos

Pizza

I was so amazed, Luke was so good at drawing. He threw a can of spray paint at me. I look at him and he looks back at me confused.

"I want you to draw something"

"Okay" I take the can of paint and pretend its a pencil. In big letters, I spell out Maduke. It comes out bright blue just like my hair.

"I think it's awesome" He says kissing the top of my head. I smile and continue. I draw my name with an arrow hear around it and he frowns, obviously confused.

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I GOT YOUR NAME TATTOOED IN AN ARROW HEART" I say while gesturing towards my drawing.

"I get it! Oh! I need to draw that" He picks up a green can of paint and sprays the word 'SLSP'

We hide all the paint and walk back to my house, hand in hand, where we find Calum and Anna eating. I open the door and Calum throws the food in shock. He bursts out into laughter making me and Luke join in.

"Calum! You don't just throw chicken" She sighs.

"I can! They fucking terrified me" He puts his hand to his heart. I laugh and walk into the kitchen making coffees.

Luke and I change into our pajamas and come downstairs to see canna. I hand them their coffees and all 4 of us watch teen wolf together.

"THEY CAN'T KEEP LEAVING IT LIKE THAT!"

"Calum, calm. Okay?" Anna says helping him relax.

"Okay" He kisses Anna.

"Guys, I have an idea"

"Yes Luke?"

"I really enjoyed our last date at the beach want to do it again? Tomorrow?"

"We're in. Canna verse Maduke in tennis. We didn't get to play last time because Sam was there" Calum says. I smile and snuggle into Luke as Anna turns the TV off.

All of us fall asleep downstairs. I loved spending time with Calum and Anna, double dates were the best.

__________________________

😏

Thank you for 1.22k I love all of you! If you are reading this, I want to hug you *virtual hug*