Lazy day

Maddie's P.O.V-

I walk down my stairs to find Michael on his phone.

"Hey Mikey"

"Hi! I came to see how you're doing" He comes close and gives me a hug. Ever since the shooting, I've have loads of hugs from literally EVERYONE.

"Awww mike, you'll make me cry" He pulls off as Luke walks back in. He hands me the pizza I asked for and a drink.

"This is why I love Luke" I kiss his cheek as all three of us sit down and eat.

"So, how's life been now you're not in hospital?"

"Okay I guess. I'm more tired now but I have to have that. I'm lucky to be alive so it's okay. I'm happy I'm here"

"Good. I want my best friends girl to be happy" He smirks.

"I like the new hair"

"Yeah, Jess did it as a joke"

"Pink is nice!"

"Is it?"

"I like it, what about you Luke?" I turn my head and see him falling asleep on his nose which looked so adorable. I felt so bad for Luke, he would stay awake at night just to make sure I'm okay. He was the most amazing boyfriend ever.

Michael shakes Luke and he immediately looks up.

"Sorry what?"

"Luke, go to bed"

"I'm not tired"

"Luke you just fell asleep on your nose"

"So? I was a bit sleepy" He got up and laid on top of Michael. He pulled pengy up from the floor and used it as a pillow, I loved it when he did that.

"Mind me sleeping on you mike?"

"A little bit" He said while laughing.

"Come on, you're cosy" He pouted.

"LUKE HEMMINGS STOP WITH THE CUTENESS"

"Sorry" He smiled and fell asleep on Michael. I felt responsible and I know he just wanted to sleep.

"Mike, you have to film the good girls video soon don't you?"

"Yeah. 3 days. We're flying to LA"

"Well, to celebrate me being better, Luke said I can be in the video with Anna. We gonna be in a mosh pit" I say trying to look cool. He laughs, waking Luke up.

"I'm going to bed. We have a long few days ahead of us" He sighs while grabbing pengy. I kiss his hand before he leaves.

"You two aren't as kissy anymore"

"I know. It's quite sad. I think it's because he thinks I'm still ill"

"Aww mads. If you want, I could talk to him"

"No! I'm just saying I miss being able to be normal" I sigh while looking out the window. I missed Australia so bad.

"My parents are coming to see me later, to make sure I'm okay"

"That's good"

"No it's not. Everywhere I go people think I'm not capable of anything. I'm practically back to normal but people still make me sit and relax while they do stuff"

"I don't"

"Yeah I know! In actual fact, would you like a cup of coffee? I'm making it"

"That would be amazing" He says as I walk to the kitchen and make him one. I feel fine when I come back, why does everyone think I'm still sick?

"Lovely hot chocolate" I say smiling.

"You make a mean coffee my friend" He says finishing his coffee. I nod and take the empty mugs into the kitchen, Michael following.

"We need to talk about something"

"Okay..." I suddenly get worried.

"It's quite bad so get ready"

"It's not Luke, is it?"

"No! It's not! Ashton actually"

"Come on there"

"Gabriella.. She tried.. She tried to kiss me"

"What!?"

"She pretended to fall on me and then leaned in and tried to kiss me. I pushed her off and all she said was 'Don't tell ash' and skipped off. I thought I'd tell you because you always know what to do and so this would be easy for you"

"Tell Ash"

"I can't! He'd probably have a breakdown"

"But he deserves to know"

"I know but I don't want to upset Ashton"

"Come on mike, grow some balls and go" I say and he rings Ashton. I walk into the living room and cleans up when I see Ashton walking over.

"MICHAEL!"

"I couldn't do it over the phone. He was in the town"

"She's with him"

"Shit" He walks into our hotel room, Gabriella behind. I sit down as I don't want to get involved.

"So, what's so urgent?"

"It's a secret so I'm going to have to ask Gabriella to leave"

"Whatever you say to me, say to Gabby" He glares.

"She tried to kiss me"

"Shut up, I didn't kiss you"

"You fucking tried to!"

"I fell"

"No, you tried to kiss me and when I said no you told me not to tell Ashton"

"No I didn't, I love Ashton"

"Come on Gabby, we don't need this" Ashton says getting up.

"Ash, I'm trying to make you realise that's she's a sly bitch! Come back"

"No. You're the bitch Michael" He slams the door and Luke's walks in.

"What was that about? It woke me up" He whines.

"Gabriella tried to kiss me" He sighs while sitting down.

"Same! In the hospital! She came on to me and I was in shock"

"Why didn't you tell Ashton?"

"In case you forgot, I was asleep"

"Oh yeah" He covers his head in his hands.

"Come on boys, Ashton's in love! If someone told you I kissed them, you wouldn't want to believe it would you"

"Well no" Luke sighs.

"Exactly, same for you and Jess mike?"

"I guess"

"So what are going to do?"

"Try and make friends"

"Brainy kid" I say tapping his shoulder.

"But you told me to tell him?"

"It's better than keeping it from him. Just try and move past it I guess"

________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE I'M A BIT ANGRY TODAY HAHA