Meet Bailey

Luke's P.O.V-

*2 weeks later*

I walk to Ashton's house as Maddie was doing things for her album and I didn't want to intrude. We were having a boys night and it was the first one in ages so I was excited.

"MOTHER FUCKER STOP" I hear Michael shout and I smile.

"Hey Mikey" I say tapping his shoulder. I see a camera and realise he's live streaming.

"This is Luke, my friend"

"IS HE IN YOUR BOYBAND" I hear a person shout.

"Hey hey, watch the word boyband" He says while hitting his character.

"So who are you playing against?" I ask.

"Some bitch named Tom" He says as he finishes the game by beating this boy named Tom.

"I'll beat you one time"

"I always beat you, you lil shit" He says and ends the game. He turns the camera off and we walk into Ashton's kitchen.

"Michael, why were you playing on Ashton's computer?"

"He said I could"

"But why live stream it?"

"I like to. Plus, Ashton's house is beautiful so it's a nice background" I nod as Ashton walks in with Calum.

"So I brought you all here for one reason"

"Oh god" I say and he smiles.

"I want you to meet someone special"

"If it's your dick-"

"I'm not Calum, mike" I laugh at his comment and Calum hits me.

"Sorry!"

"Was the snapchat to Anna?" Michael nudges Calum.

"Changing the subject, here's Bailey" Ashton opens the door and a stunning girl walks in smiling. She had long black hair, longer than Maddie's. she wore a black skirt and a nirvana shirt with a necklace. She looked like fun.

"Nice to meet you Bailey, I'm Luke" I shake her hand and she shyly smiles.

"Is she your..?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"This is my girlfriend" He says putting his arm around her.

"How did you meet her?" Michael asks, obviously interested.

"We met a couple of weeks ago. She came over mine for a couple of dates and we just clicked"

"That's so cute. How long have you been together?"

"4 weeks but I trust her more than I ever did with Gabriella. She even liked our music before she met me"

"Were you an Ashton girl?"

"Honestly, I was. I know that sounds like I'm only saying it but I was. He's so adorable" She smiles and takes his hands in hers.

"That's so cute" I say.

"Well, who's up for ice cream?" Ashton says and we all cheer. We drive to the shop where they sell ice cream. He drops us off and Bailey stays with him as he finds a parking space.

"What do you want?" I ask Calum as we make our way in.

"Chocolate" He smiles.

"Vanilla" I smirk and we buy them. We all sit outside as Ashton and Bailey come over, swinging their intertwined hands while laughing. He finally looked happy.