What are you going to do?

Luke's P.O.V-

*6 weeks later*

I walk to the coffee shop to find Maddie playing with her lip ring.

"Luke" she ran over and I grabbed her waist. I pulled her into a hug and twirled her.

"I haven't seen you in ages" My band had just come back from America. We went to 'Good Morning America' 5 weeks later because I was ill and sung then instead. 'She looks so perfect' had already hit number 1 in America, Australia and the UK. We were now working on our second single called 'Don't stop'

"How are you?"

"I'm good. The doctor said I should be back to normal"

"Do you feel it?"

"I do. To celebrate maybe we can go on a date tonight"

"Where?"

"That's my secret" I whisper in her ear. I feel my phone ringing in my pocket and I take out to find an unknown number.

"I have to take this, I'll be back soon"

"Okay, have fun!" She walks back to behind the till and I walk out the shop, answering the phone.

"Hello, is this Luke?"

"Yes, who am I speaking with?"

"Hi Luke, I'm Mrs Day, Maddie's mother"

"Oh hello"

"I have decided to book tickets for you and Maddie to come to the UK to visit. You've been dating for 3 months now and I feel it's important to meet you before serious things begin to happen"

"Of course Mrs Day" I didn't know what she meant by serious things, we already told each other we loved them.

"You must not tell Maddie though, I want it to be a surprise"

"Okay, I will try. When would it be?"

"Next week? I know it's sort notice but the end of June is my birthday"

"Yes that would be fine as long as we are back for the 7th of July"

"I know, it's Ashton's birthday. No worries, you will come June 20th and leave June the 27th"

"Uhhh, I don't think I can make it"

"What? Why?"

"My album is released on the 28th"

"You'll be back for that"

"What time is the flight on the 27th?"

"7am. You'll be home for 2pm"

"Oh that's okay. Thank you Mrs Day"

"Please, call me Sarah"

"Thank you Sarah" I hang up. Now, I had to keep it a secret from Maddie.

I stroll back into the cafe to find Anna. She turns her head to face me and runs over.

"LUKE" She gives me a bug near hug, Anna was like a sister.

"ANNABELLE"

"Shut up Luke" She playfully slapped me. She hated being called her full name.

"So, how's my two girls doing?" I ask while sliding onto the counter.

"Great, I found another girl at the park with a pug. Alfie made a friend" Maddie said, obviously proud.

"I'm great, it's just there's one thing I need..."

"Walking in" I say, just as Calum walks in. She runs over and kisses him passionately, you could see how much she loved him.

I jumped down and wrapped my arms around Maddie's waist, kissing her neck. Luckily no one was in the cafe or they would be totally sick of all this kissing.

"When are you going tour?"

"3 weeks"

"So you're on tour for your birthday"

"Yep. But we're in Italy so we can have fun"

"Yeah. I went to Italy a couple years back and it was incredible"

"What part?"

"Lucca"

"My mum went there. She loved it"

"We should go someday"

"I hope so" I kiss her cheek. She serves a customer and I walk behind the desk, back into the room where I find her apron.

I tip toe to behind Maddie and slip it on. She turns around and glares.

"Luke Hemmings, what are you doing?"

"I don't want you to mess your dress up. It's my favourite"

"Aww cute" She attaches her lips to mine. She immediately pulls off, pointing to the door and I stare back at her confused.

"Go see your mum, she misses you!"

"Okay, okay I'm going. Get to work cal"

"Erg I hate you being my boss" Calum sighed.

"You love me really" I say while exiting the shop. I slowly walk down the path when I feel someone shove my shoulder. I look up to find Sam, Dorothy's ex.

"Well, if it isn't Luke"

"I..I.I have have to be.. Uh somewhere" I stutter and carry on walking.

"So do I. Guess we'll both have to be late" I see Dorothy approach. I watch as Sam clenches his fist and hits my face. Pain spreads over and I spot a little brown haired girl run over. Maddie.

"LEAVE LUKE ALONE" She comes over and covers me.

"Maddie-" I get cut off by Sam.

"Move"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Fine, I'll just punch you then" He punches Maddie in the face making her fall into my arms. Blood streams down her face and I suddenly got extremely angry.

"No one touches my girlfriend and gets away with it"

"What are you going to do blonde?" I walk over to him and he looks up.

"What am I going to do?"

"Just because you're taller doesn't make you stronger"

"No, it doesn't" I kick his leg and he instantly grabs it and that is when I punch him.

"Luke, stop" I hear Maddie's sweet voice from behind. He looked hurt but not enough to go to hospital.

"Don't touch Maddie again Sam or I'll do worse than just punching you" I take Maddie's hand in mine and we walk back to my house.

__________________________

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! YOU ARE AMAZING!