Leaving hospital

Maddie's P.O.V-

*3 weeks later*

I get out the bed and walk over to the door as someone knocked it. To get my legs back to normal, my friends have to knock so I open the door for them. I hate exercise so this just annoyed me.

Anna stands there with a hot chocolate. I give her a hug and she walks in as we both sit on the edge of my bed.

"You ready?"

"I'm nervous but yeah" I smile and Luke walks in.

"Damn I'm meant to knock" He goes to back out but I stop him. I take his shirt and pull him into a kiss.

"PDA! Stop" Anna shouts and I pull off. I laugh and Luke winks, I melted when he winked.

"Luke, you keep winking and my heart melts so stoppppp it" I pretend to fall on him and he smiles.

"I know what else makes you melt"

"Come on, hit me" I see him bite his lip and my whole body goes numb.

"LUKE, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART"

"Sorry" He places his head on my heart and I giggle.

"Are you ready to go home? Well, hotel anyway"

"The sooner the better" I smile and pick up the small belonging I had with me. We walk out of my hospital room and make our way to Ashton's car as only me and Ashton can drive out of us all.

"ASH" I run over and give him a massive cuddle. He giggles at me making me pull off.

"Ready to go to the hotel?"

"Yep!" I sit down in the car and he drives to a hotel. It's quite a shirt journey but I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

He parked the car outside and I heard lots of girls screaming. I look out my window and see that there are 5sos fans waiting.

"Shall we go around the back?"

"No, I can handle a few of your fans" I climb out the car and Luke holds me up as I feel a bit unsteady. I see thousands of girls and I laugh at some as they cry because of my injuries. I walk over to a girl who looked a bit sad and she smiles.

"I am so sorry about what happened. I'm a huge fan" She wipes her eyes and giggles.

"It's not your fault, don't worry. I'll be okay. So you're a fan of unnamed casualty or?"

"Yeah I used to be, then you broke up so I stared to like your own music. Your song with the vamps is sooooo cute"

"Thank you! I really enjoyed singing it with them" I smile. She's asks for a couple of photos which I feel up to but suddenly my head begins to spin and I see Luke notice me. My legs can't hold me any longer and I fall to the ground, luckily Luke catches me. The whole crowd gasps.

I get up and Luke carries me to the room where he lays me on the bed and cuddles with me.

"We haven't cuddled in so long"

"I miss it but you need to sleep so I'm going to see Michael. Get some rest misses" Luke blows a kiss before leaving and so I decide to fall asleep.

_________________________

So I'm uploading early so I can write because I'm writing and my ideas are flowing so yeah!

Maduke today ❤
Maduke tomorrow 💕
Maduke forever❤