Harry's big night out

Maddie's P.O.V-

We arrive at the hotel and I see Calum stiffen up.

"You don't have to do this"

"I do. I can't go back with nothing and show that I ruined my relationship with the most amazing girl for nothing" He sighs and walks in, I slowly follow behind. We get to the room and I wait outside.

20 minutes later he comes out with the tickets, Hayley following.

"But Calum, you told me you had feelings for me"

"No, I lied. I'm sorry but I don't" We both walk out and back to our hotel.

"You still look upset"

"That wasn't worth it. These tickets are nothing to me" He cries and I take him up to the Maduke room to find Anna, Michael and Luke there.

"What's he doing here?" Luke says glaring.

"Coming to tell the truth" He admits and I pat his back for support.

"I fake dated Hayley to get you tickets to a gig"

"I don't believe you" He throws the tickets on the floor along with his phone and then leaves. She walks over and picks them up. She reads the text that says:

'Cal, please. I know you have a girlfriend and I'm over it. You can keep the tickets but please tell me the past two days weren't lies'

She collapses to the ground and looks at the tickets. Luke comes over and reads the text as I sigh.

"I didn't believe him. I suck as a friend"

"Luke, no you don't. I do, I chose her boyfriend over her. I bet she hates me"

"She doesn't" I give him a hug before Calum walks back in and Maduke leaves so that they can talk.

"So Luke, where are we going?"

"Surprise" He takes my hand and we stand outside the room. I hear small cries and then a little kiss.

After 30 minutes, they come back out and smile. She had re done her makeup and all 4 were ready.

We walk downstairs to find Ashton and Gabby waiting for us, even seeing her made me scared.

"We ready?" Luke said as we all sat in the car. Luckily, it was Luke, Calum, Anna, Michael and I in one car. Calum and Michael didn't argue so that was a bonus.

We get to a little club and I laugh. They all stay silent as I laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just the last club I went to I tried to kiss Luke outside but he left. I got rejected" I laugh again and Luke joins in.

"I went to kiss you but I thought you wouldn't want to so I pulled off"

"Funny" We all get out and I wipe the tears away that came when I was laughing. I grab Luke's hand and he winks. Why Hemmings why?

We walk in and I see a crowd of people around a stage. I look up and spot Harry.

"Surprise" I kiss Luke's lips and he smiles. I run over to the stage and hug Harry. I haven't seen him in ages. He wraps his arms around me and laughs.

"How are you here?"

"Luke's idea" I look over at him and he winks. He comes onto the stage with us and I smirk.

"You did this for me?"

"Uhhh-"

"Yeah, Luke rung me and asked if I was free. He's a keeper this one" Harry nudges me and walks off the stage. I kiss Luke's cheek and we also get off the stage. We walk over to Anna and Calum who are just talking.

"Canna! My favourite ship" I say as Luke glares.

"Maduke is life" He jokes.

"Shut up" I say while I smile.

"Hey maduke" Calum says while hugging Luke and I. I look at Anna who winks.

"Maddie, I need to toilet, will you come?"

"Yeah" I pull off an walk behind Anna. She was smirking so I was guessing she had something to tell me.

"SO?" I say hugging her.

"Well, Calum said he wants to move in with us"

"What?" I smile.

"I asked him and he said yes. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not! I'm excited for you"

"Yay! He's going to move in with us next week!"

"That's so cool! Calum Hood is going to live with us!"

"Let's go celebrate" She says while we walk out and 5sos are performing on stage, singing 'Don't stop'.

Anna and I dance all night and when the boys come off stage, they join in with us. Luke was really happy tonight and I loved it when he was happy.

"So, I'm guessing Anna told you" Calum says smiling.

"Yep. You're living with Anna and I, thoughts?"

"Excited" He winks and Anna comes over giving him a hug. I leave them alone and see Harry.

"HARRY! STOP RUNNING AWAY" I shout as he slowly walks back.

"Hey" He says smiling. I give him a hug and he giggles.

"Long time, no see"

"How are you?"

"I'm okay, I've missed you guys" I say and he pouts.

"Awww I miss touring. The bed was very cosy" He laughs making me laugh.

"Anyway, how's the band?"

"Well it's going great. Touring the USA is going to be so fun! I just wish that the boys could tour with us. I'm going to miss them"

"Aww"

"Your singing career though"

"Yeah I know. It's going quite well, I mean I'm not 1D yet but..." I nudge him and he smiles.

After 3 hours, we all decided it was time to leave say our goodbyes. Ashton kept looking around for Gabby who mysteriously left half way through the night.

"I'm gonna go find her" He says making his way through the crowd. We help as its his girlfriend when Calum spots her, kissing another boy.

"Oh my god. Michael" He runs over to Michael and hugs him. It was quite cute, Malum af.

"What's this for?"

"You were right about Gabby" Ashton comes behind us and sees her for himself. He looks directly at Michael who opens his arms and he runs in. We all huddle around Ashton and comfort him.

"Let's go, I'm leaving her here" Ashton say bitterly and walks out. He calls 2 taxis and we all get in them. Wow, tonight was eventful!

________________________________

It was derp con so I say in the corner and cried because I was so jealous