Going back home

Luke's P.O.V-

I get into the airport with Michael next to me and we see thousands of girls screaming.

Michael already walks over so I follow him. He takes pictures with fans when I see Maddie next to him, signing photos.

"Mads? I thought you were going to be late"

"I was but then I got ready earlier so here I am with Anna" She points to the toilet.

"So you thought you wouldn't tell me" I place my hands on her waist and face her. The crowd goes crazy and she just smiles.

"Sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

"Kiss me" She stands in her tip toes and presses her red lips against mine. I hear lots of clicks from cameras and I instantly stop.

I look towards Michael who has joined in with the crowd and is taking photos.

"Stop" I joke and he smirks. I see Calum and he guides us over as we are ready to go.

I take Maddie's hand and she smiles. I love seeing her smile, it made me feel that I'm doing something right.

We get into the plane and I sit next to Michael. I take my phone out and we take a photo together.

"Mikey, I slept great last night so I doubt I'll sleep"

"Me also, Calum gave me his bed so he slept on the floor. I also ate pizza at midnight so"

"We had a spare bed in our room" I say laughing.

"Oh shit yeah" He giggles.

"Mario kart?"

"Mario kart."

"Maybe Mario kart will be our always" I say and he pretends to cry.

"Boys, I need rest! Shut up"

"Sorry cal pal" We load up our game and begin.

"I WIN!"

"SHUT UP MICHAEL SLEEP" Ashton says grumpily.

"Sorry" We both giggle together and continue our games.

After a couple of hours, we get off the plane. We meet up with the girls who look exhausted. I make my way over to Maddie and kiss her cheek.

"My beautiful girl" I say hearing a little grunt come from her.

"Shut up"

"What happened on the trip here?" I question and she sighs.

"I feel asleep and half way through the trip and when I woke up, my stomach was killing me. It feels like someone has hit me with a hammer"I sit her down as she clutches her stomach.

"When we get to your house, I'll give you warm hugs"

"Good" She snuggles into me as the other boys get the bags. We slide into the car and drive back to our houses.

We get to mine, Anna and Maddie's houses first so we get out. I see my mothers car outside Maddie's house and we go inside.

"MADUKE IS HOME! BEN STOP PEEING" I run into her arms and give her the biggest hug that I could.

"Hey mum" I kiss her cheek and she blinks back tears. She goes and hugs Maddie as I see my brothers.

"Luke hemmings. I haven't seen you in ages"

"I am a rock star now, I don't see anyone" I say sarcastically and they laugh.

I see Alfie run over to us and I give him cuddles. I pet him as Maddie slowly makes her way over and kisses him. She lifts him up and gives him some cuddles.

"Right, I'm guessing you too are tired so I'm going to leave with my two sons"

"Thanks for looking after Alfie Mrs Hemmings"

"Listen Maddie, when Luke phoned me to tell me about you in hospital, I nearly had a breakdown. I'll do whatever you need. Oh and call me Liz"

"Thank you Liz" They hug one last time before we both go to bed with Alfie. I snuggle into her side and she sighs.

"What's up?"

"My stomach"

"I forgot about that, I'm sorry" I release her and she sighs.

"I miss your touch now" She sulks and hugs me.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not too bad, let's sleep Hemmings" She closes her eyes and I kiss her cheek, it was good to be home.

_______________________________
So sorry this late!

Here you go! SOMETHING 5SOS EXCITING IS BEING POSTED TONIGHT SO WOOP WOOP