Home

Luke's P.O.V-

*3 weeks later*

I wake up and see my mum asleep next to me. I smile, I loved how she stayed with me.

"Luke, good morning" My nurse says while entering. I smile and wake my mum up.

"Hello" I say while she hands me a cup of coffee.

"Good news! Today's the day!"

"That I leave?"

"Yep! Are you excited?"

"Extremely! I can't wait to cuddle Maddie tonight'"

"Too much information" My mum says making the nurse laugh.

"Aww it's quite cute. He never stops taking about her" the nurse replies. I smile awkwardly and bite my lip.

"When shall we go?"

"As soon as. I hate this bed" She smiles.

"Oh your lip looks sore"

"It still hurts" I bite it.

"All that kissing"

"Mum! You're so embarrassing me!" I shake my head and she laughs.

"I'll pack" She begins to grab my things and put my stuff in a bag. I get up and instantly my legs feel like jelly so I collapse.

"LUKE" She rushes over.

"I'm okay, I'm fine" I get up and make myself stable. She smiles and throws over a pair of skinny jeans and a green day shirt. I didn't really like the robes I had to wear in hospital.

I get changed and my mum grabs my arm. I take my phone out and take a few selfies with her. She smiles and I post one to Instagram which she likes it immediately.

I was extremely grateful for everything that my family and friends had done. It showed that they really cared.

"I rung Maddie and told her we are coming home. Don't worry, the only people that are coming over is Maddie, Calum, Ashton, Michael and Anna. They want to see you and yes, Maddie can stay over"

"Thank you mum. I love you" I kiss her cheek and she grabs the bag. I take her arm and we slowly make our way to her car. I see a couple fans outside and I walk over and take a couple pictures.

"Don't over do it. Remember, they said that you could faint if you do"

"I know mum" I finish taking pictures and get in the car. I did feel a bit sick but I was sure it was nothing.

We pulled up at my house and I saw Ashton's car outside. My mum stops the car and I get out, still a bit sick.

"Here" My mum offers out her arm as we walk into our house. I see a banner and my friends cheer.

"Luke Hemmings" Ashton says while walking over, giving me a hug. I smile, my stomachache getting worse.

"Hey Ash. Uhh, I gotta go use the toilet"

"Have fun?" Ashton says while I make my way to the toilet.

"Luke!" I hear my mum call but I needed to get to the toilet now. I quickly make my way to the toilet as my stomach gets worse.

I sit down on the floor and take a sip of water, I could feel my head pounding. I stay like that for a good 20 minutes before I start to feel a bit better.

"Luke? Are you okay?" I hear Maddie's soft voice. I try to stand up but my legs feel numb.

"I can't open the door"

"What, why?"

"My legs feel weird" I sigh.

"Luke, do you want me to come in?"

"It's not locked" She opens the door and I smile as she sits next to me. I place my hand in hers and she kisses them.

"You should have told me you weren't feeling well"

"I know. I'm sorry"

"Don't be, you got me now" I kiss her cheek. She smiles and leans her head on my shoulder which hurt a little but. She moves her head as she sees that I was in pain and apologises.

"I'm so sorry Luke, did that hurt?"

"Not as much as it did to get beat up, you're good" I wink and kiss her. I had missed her kisses. I only saw her twice a week and that was only for an hour. She had a busy couple of weeks with music and her song with the vamps got released so that was huge.

"I missed you at night. I only had Alfie"

"I only had pengy"

"Want to cuddle tonight?"

"It'll make me feel better. I'd love to" I grab her lips with mine. I place my hands on her hips and pull her onto my lap.

"I.. Love... You" she says between kisses making me blush. I pull away and slowly close my eyes.

"Are you okay Luke?"

"I feel a bit tired"

"Why don't you go to bed"

"I probably should"

"Come on, I'll take you" She guides me to my room to make sure I don't fall. I fall into my bed and she throws pengy at me.

"Thank you"

"It's okay, I'll come up soon so we can cuddle"

"Good. I love my girlfriend's cuddles almost as much as I love her" I wink at her while I lie down. I pull up my cover and she closes the door. I instantly fall asleep.

__________________________

Thanks for 1.1K

It's getting happier. You know you love me, xoxo gossip girl