IM TALLER!

Maddie's P.O.V-

*3 years later*

I get up off the bed as I hear fighting. I walk into the twins room and see Zoe crying.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Leo claims he's taller than me"

"I'M TALLER!"

"No! I'm taller"

"Aww come here you two" The two 4 year olds run over and give me a giant hug.

"Mummy, I want to be as tall as Leo"

"Listen, you are both going to be different sizes at different times. Be proud you're different sizes" I smile and they hug me again. I hear the door open and luke walks in.

They run over and he picks them both up making them both laugh.

"I lied mummy, I want to be as tall as daddy"

"Leo, your dad is taller than a giant" He giggles. Luke runs out to kitchen and grabs a tape measure.

I measure the twins and Leo is taller. Then, I turn to Luke who I measure is now taller than when I met him.

"You are now 6 foot 4. You've grown an inch since we met"

"Your turn" He puts the measuring tape under my foot and takes it up.

"You are 5 foot 3. You haven't grown" I stand on my tip toes and reach his lips, kissing them.

We all walk downstairs where Luke puts Spongebob on. He doesn't even put it on for the children as they don't find Spongebob funny.

"Put something the twins like on!" I shout.

"No! They like this" I sigh and walk over to the cupboard. Luke ate all the jam and I was angry.

"LUKE HEMMINGS GET THE FU- GET IN HERE" I avoid swearing as our kids were awake and next to him.

"Yes dear"

"You ate all my jam. You don't even like jam!"

"I do! I love it"

"But I eat the jam and then you eat the Vegemite, that's how this marriage works and now you've messed it up"

"Mads, it's a pot of jam, why are you getting worked up?"

"Shut up" I glare. I was in a terrible mood today and I didn't know why so I took it out on Luke.

I go to get the Vegemite but I can't reach. I stand on my tip toes but it's no use. I grunt and stand back on my normal height.

"I'll get it for you"

"Thanks"

"But... You have to kiss me first"

"I'm mad at you, no" I fold my arms.

"Come on! One kiss and I'll give you Vegemite"

"Fine" I stand on my tip toes again and press my lips to his. He smiles and pulls off. I giggle and hold out my hand to get the Vegemite.

"Here" He gets the Vegemite from the bottom cupboard and smiles.

"I hate you"

"I know" He winks and walks into the living room. I spread it on my toast and walk into the living room.

I find my two children watching a documentary on space while Luke is texting away.

"Hey Luke, take a leaf out of your kids book and watch the space thingy" I wink.

"Don't you start winking again, you know what that does to me"

"You did it earlier"

"But it's just a wink when I do it. When you do it, boom, my heart stops"

I smile and finish my toast before going upstairs to have a relaxing bath. I ring Anna half way through as I get bored.

I get out of the bath and get changed into my dressing gown and pajamas. I dry my newly shampooed hair and walk downstairs to find Luke alone.

"Where the hell are the kids?" I ask worried.

"Ashton came to go on a walk with them. Him and Bailey had an argument and he wanted space"

"Oh. That's cool" I say laying down.

"Want to go upstairs? We have a lot of time to ourselves" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"No. You ate my jam" I glare and he gasps.

"Rude. Thought we could cuddle" He winks.

"No cuddles for you" I wink back and he flops on the sofa.

"Stop being so CUTE" He says, shouting the word cute. I walk over as give him a hug.

"I can't not give you a hug"

"Cuddle?" He smirks.

"Not a cuddle, a hug"

________________________________

A filler chapter! Only four left! 😲

So my goal is 8k before Christmas, can you help me out? I'd really like to achieve it and I'm on 7.9k!