Piereced

Luke's P.O.V-

I walk out of the studio and spin, my impossible dream was becoming reality right in front of my eyes! I grab Maddie's hand and pick her up, spinning her around. I felt on top of the world.

"Luke! I have an idea on how to celebrate!"

"How's that Mikey?"

"Let's get tattoos"

"What?" I look at him confused.

"Well, we are all 17 and here it's legal to get one when you're 16. Come on, let's do it"

"Yeah! I want one!" Ashton shouts getting in the taxi.

"Well, I don't want a tattoo but there is one thing I want" I say remembering the one thing I've wanted forever.

*****

"You're sure?"

"Pretty sure"

"What side?"

"My right"

"Okay, hold still" I stay still and wait. I felt a little pinch but then it was over. She gives me a mirror and I look at it. I have a lip piercing.

"You like?" The woman asks.

"I love it, thank you"

"It's okay, Luke" She winks.

"You know my name?"

"Yeah, you're the lead singer of 5sos!"

"You know us?"

"Of course! You guys are amazing! You were just played on the radio" She hugs me and I smile. I love meeting people who actually listened to us.

I see Maddie walk over and I instantly feel happier, if that was even possible.

"I kinda want a lip piercing but I'd feel like I'm copying you"

"Get it! But on the other side! They can be like a link!"

"Okay! Only if you're sure?"

"I'm sure" The lady comes back over and I hold Maddie's hand as she gets it pierced. As soon as it's over, she gets up and looks amazing. I am extremely happy now. I couldn't stop imagining kissing her, our lip rings would fit perfectly. I shouldn't think like that, she's my best friend.

We walk over and pay. I see Michael getting a tattoo on his arm and Ashton getting a little tattoo of our logo which Calum drew on his wrist. I also see Calum getting a tattoo of Roman numerals which meant '2013' on his chest. We walk her to him and I see Anna holding his hand.

"What up cal?"

"Nothing much, getting a tattoo" He winces in pain.

"It looks good"

"Thanks. I did it because 2013 is the year that everything went crazy. I like the lip, yours is cool as well Maddie" I smile at her as she plays with it. I bite my lip but it was kind of sore.

"Guys I need your help. I've already asked Calum. I want a tattoo"

"Get one!'" Maddie says nodding at her friend.

"But what of?"

"I know! Why not get a little turtle?"

"Turtle?" I ask Madi.

"Yeah, it's Jade's favourite animal"

"Maddie that's great! I can have it to remember Jade" I smile. I know Jade is Anna's younger sister and I know she misses her so much. She goes over to the counter and asks for a tattoo and I take her place at holding Calum's hand while Maddie goes over to Michael.

"Luke, I'm guessing I know why your ecstatic"

"Well yeah, our song-"

"Maddie's single"

"No, I'm happy because we have an album coming out in like 4 months! That's great. And a little that she's single"

"Well, it's very lucky, but don't make your move just yet. She only broke up with him yesterday" The lady finishes his tattoo and he pays. We all walk out after Ashton finishes.

"Oh! Maddie, come with me to dye my hair?" Michael asks.

"Yeah sure" She winks making my heart flutter.

We walk into the hair salon and Michael says hi to everyone considering he comes here  everyday. Maddie sits down and gets her hair re-done which looked great. I was falling so much in love with her.

Michael gets a new style as we are filming the music video soon. He has a style he calls the 'reverse skunk' where he has 2 white stripes with one black in the middle.

We walk into a little diner to celebrate our new single. Michael, Calum and Anna sit one side leaving Madi, Ashton and me sit on the other. We all order food and just talk.

"I can't believe we have an album coming out in 4 months" Ashton says while smiling.

"Just in time for your birthday ash" I wink and he smiles. Me and the boys planned to buy at least 7 albums each an give it to him.

Our food comes and we all eat. We also order milkshakes and have a competition to see who finished last. Whoever loses has to pay the whole thing. Ashton fails and pays for everything, with some help off me as I slip him some money because I felt bad.

We all take 2 taxis to go home. We go to Anna and Maddie's house first and Madi grabs my hand as she walks out.

"Come with me. I sleep better with you"

"I'll ask the boys" I walk back and ask Calum.

"What's up Luke?"

"She asked me to stay over, I need help"

"Stay then! It's fine, go" I walk back to her house and they wave as they leave. I walk back to Maddie and she hugs me. I see Anna out of the corner of my eye, smirking. Did Calum tell her? She sees me looking at her and quickly leaves.

We walk into Maddie's room and we get ready for sleep. I give her my shirt and strip down to my boxers. She comes into the bed and sits up.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It's weird no to have a boyfriend anymore. I can't stop thinking about it"

"Well, you dated him for 7 weeks"

"I just miss him. I didn't think I'd miss him this much"

"Come here" I give her a hug. I honestly wanted to kill Teresa. How could she do that? She knew how much I liked Maddie and she hurt her. I needed to make this right, I was going to talk to Brad.

We lay down and I put my arms around her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's my friend's fault you miss Brad"

"It's okay, I have you to cuddle with now" She snuggles her head into my neck when I realise what I had just said. Hopefully she didn't hear it...

__________________________

OMFG ASHTON IS IN HOSPITAL I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW, BEST WISHES ASH XX