House party

Maddie's P.O.V-

I walk into my room and quickly ring Luke, telling him that I'm hosting a party tonight.

"Hey mads"

"Hi Luke, umm I can't be to long on the phone, I need to get ready"

"What for?"

"Did you not see my tweet?"

"No" He sounded confused.

"House party tonight. I'm calling you to make sure you know, I want you to come"

"Of course I'll come it's just, why?"

"I have an announcement"

"This house party, how many people are coming?"

"You tell me! Got to go, see you at 7" I hang up and put my makeup on. Calum goes to the shop and buys party decorations.

Anna comes upstairs after she finishes helping Calum put them up and gets ready. Calum leaves to get ready and I slide into a little red skater dress. I straighten my hair and apply my perfume.

I slowly make my way downstairs to find the most amazing party decor ever. They bought balloons and there was literally over a thousand.

I hear my door getting knocked and I open it.

"Well if it isn't Mr Hemmings"

"It is indeed" I kiss his lips and my lipstick stains his lips.

"My lipstick stain is a work of art" I sing and he catches on soon. I laugh as he runs to the mirror, wiping it off.

"Don't wear red lipstick again please" He sighs.

"I promise" I clean it off and he looks around.

"Good announcement?"

"Great"

"Do I get to know before everyone?"

"I'm not announcing it at the party. I'm just celebrating. It has not been confirmed yet"

"Come on, tell me"

"Okay. Come here" He comes closer and I put my lips near his ear.

"I-" He pulls away and laughs.

"It tickles" I smile.

"Fine, I'll tell you like this. I'm going to be in a song with the vamps"

"No?! That's great!"

"Next month when I visit, I'm recording it"

"I'm so excited for you!"

"Thank you" I run into his arms and he twirls with me. We walk to to door and Calum enters looking amazing in a suit. I look at Luke, he was in a suit as well. How did I not notice this? He looked so damn good.

"Cal!" Luke gave him a giant hug, he looked like he hadn't hugged Calum in ages.

He walked in and looked around. I stared at him for a while and he burst out with laughter.

"Laugh now cal but when it's over you're getting the balloons out"

"Okay, I thought you'd like them"

"I love them but seriously? A thousand?"

"Yeah" He laughed and went upstairs to see Anna. I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter, Luke behind me. I swung legs of the end before Luke stopped them with his hands.

He pulled himself in and put his arms around his waist so I rest my arms on his shoulders. He was so tall that when I say in my counter, he was the same size as me.

I kiss his lips and he pulls me off the counter top. I wrap my legs around his waist as I don't want to fall when I spot Anna and Calum staring at us.

I release his lips but he continues to carry me. He walks over to them and puts me down. I make my dress looks presentable and open the door for the first couple of guests.

The music begins and we all begin dancing. After 2 hours, about 2000 people are here and the house is cramped. I look around but I can't see Luke. I turn to find Calum trying to get me. I walk over to him and he grabs my arms while taking me outside.

"Where's Luke?"

"I was just about to ask you?" I turn around to find cheers. I run back in, tripping as my heels were high. Calum was luckily behind me and grabbed me but my ankle still hurt.

"LUKE!" Calum shouted but no one replied as the music was too loud.

"What about Anna? Seen her?"

"No" I got up and made my way to my room to find Anna siting there doing her makeup.

"Anna!" I hug her. She looked really scared and I smile.

"We lost you babe" Calum kisses her. I still didn't know where Luke was so I got up and walked out of my room.

"EVERYONE LEAVE!" Everyone stared at me and there was only one thing I could think.

"THE POLICE ARE COMING" Calum yells and people made their way out and in about 20 minutes, everyone was gone, leaving empty drinks and loads of balloons.

I began to clean up when I saw Luke walk in. He had Alfie in his arms.

"I thought he was in his room?"

"I went for a walk with him, I felt bad" I smile. He was so caring.

"Thank you so much Luke!" I kiss him and pick up Alfie. Calum and Anna walk upstairs to go to bed, leaving me and Luke to clean up. I put food down for Alfie and continue to clean.

Luke sees me and his face lights up. I wonder over slowly and lean on his shoulder. He picks up some cups and puts them in a black bag. We continue to do this until we both feel tired.

After an hour, the house is clean and we are super tired. We take Alfie upstairs with us as I haven't seen him in ages.

I changed into Luke's shirt, as usual, and we get into bed, Alfie jumping on. We tuck in and Alfie cuddles in. I wrap my arms around him and I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

__________________________

Here you go! Chapter 26!

Hope you like