Flying to L.A

Luke's P.O.V-

I get my last bag and put it in the car before picking up Maddie up by her waist and kissing her lips. She was back to normal and she could do everything on her own again which made me happy.

"I love you mads"

"I love you too Luke"

"I'm proud of you"

"I am also" Calum says walking past.

"Compliments off cake, every girls dream" She says kissing my cheek sneakily.

"Aw cute" I put her down and kiss her cheek while she walks back to get her last bag. I see Anna and go hug her.

"What was that for Mr Hemmings?"

"I'm so proud of you as well as Maddie"

"Why?'"

"You got shot too!"

"I'm okay, Maddie nearly died"

"Come here" I hug her again.

"Hands off the girlfriend"

"Sorry" I pull off and see Calum smiling. He walks over to her and kisses her lips as he throws his bag at me.

I spot Maddie putting her bag in the car and secretly walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She releases some breathe and I giggle.

"That feels good" She says grabbing both of my hands. I see her close her eyes and smile, she was so beautiful. I kiss her neck and she giggles a little.

"I lied mad, you are all kissy still" Michael says making me pull off.

"Michael! That was so nice and you ruined it" She sighs and gets into the taxi. I grab her hand and she kisses it.

"So, are you excited?"

"I can't wait to be in your video! I'm so happy"

"Me too! It's the first time I can actually see you while I film a video"

"So are you filming with the same one as the amnesia or don't stop?"

"Amnesia. The other one hates me"

"Yeah, same"

"You hate me?"

"Yeah" She pretends to look away.

"You're horrible" I move my head and pout which she then pouts at.

"You gotta stop your pouting, it's hard to stay mad at you"

"Why do you think I do it?" I bite my lip and wink. She clutches her heart, landing her head on my chest.

Michael says his final goodbyes to Jess and gets in our taxi. He faces us and we could see he had tears in his eyes as we drive off.

"Mike, you okay?"

"I miss Jess already" He pouts and I put my hand on his thigh for comfort. He sighs and looks out the window.

"It'll be okay Michael, I miss her all the time" Maddie says resting her head on my shoulder.

The drive finally ends and we arrive at the airport. I slide out, grabbing Maddie's hand. I see a group of girls and they all scream. I wave until I see a poster for Maddie.

"Mads, they're here for you" She opens her mouth in shock and walks over. I grab our bags with Michael as she meets the fans, it was so nice to watch her with her fans.

Michael and I put our bags away while Maddie met her fans. After a while, we meet up with Calum and the others.

"Where is Maddie?" Anna asks looking around.

"Meeting fans"

"Fans? Yours?"

"Hers"

"Seriously? I'm so happy for her! I felt so bad for leaving the band"

"It's not your fault. We were talking about it the other day, she doesn't blame you for anything" I comfort her.

"I hope not. I don't want to be the reason she stops doing music"

"You're not" Calum hugs her and I see Maddie run over with 4 cuddly toys, some sweets and socks.

"Your fans are awesome"

"One keek about socks and you get over 23 pairs" She says dropping them in her backpack.

"This is cute" I pick up the small penguin toy.

"It's for you, there was a 5sos fan and I felt bad so I took it. OH! I promised I'd post a photo of you with it"

"Okay" I hold it up and smile while she takes a photo. She adds it to Instagram and I laugh at all the likes she gets.

We follow the others upstairs and all sit down. It's quite awkward considering Michael and Ashton weren't speaking because of Gabby situation. Luckily, Calum was speaking to Michael so he wouldn't be bored.

"So, girls, you excited about being in the video?"

"So excited! I can't wait to see Calum in a school uniform! It's going to be soooo hot"

"Uniform?" Maddie asks while looking at me with confusion.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! We decided its going to be a school full of bad girls that are being turned good. You're going to be bad" I wink.

We go on board the plane and we separate. The girls go at the back and we are at the front which I didn't mind considering I hadn't seen the boys much.

"Selfie for the fans?" Calum says holding his phone up. Ashton had his ear phones in so he didn't hear and Michael was watching something on his laptop so only me and Cal smile.

After hours of flying, we land and collect our bags. Weirdly, I didn't see the girls and so I stand outside while the other boys use the toilet.

"Mads" I walk over and hug her. She smiles and I kiss her cheek. The boys come back and we all pile into the car.

"So, how was the flight?"

"I'll tell you at the hotel" Maddie whispers and we all stop talking. It takes us half an hour but soon we arrive at the hotel.

______________________________

SO CLOSE TO 3k NOW