Australia

Luke's P.O.V-

*6 days later*

I finish packing my bag and take it downstairs. I find Maddie saying her final goodbyes to her parents so I decide to grab her bag upstairs instead of interrupting.

I come down and say goodbye to Mr and Mrs Day and then we get in our taxi, leaving for the airport. I take her hand in mine as we usually did while in a car.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you nervous about your album?"

"A little bit. I'm scared we will only sell like 3"

"Well, I pre-ordered 4 for you"

"You did?"

"I have a good feeling about them. Plus, there's one each for my parents, one for my friend Jessica and I thought I'd give Ashton one for his birthday"

"Well I'm going to target tomorrow with the boys and we are going to pretend to be employees"

"Really?"

"Yep"

"That's going to be hilarious"

"I know! I'm going to buy at least ten and then give them to Ashton. So is Calum and Michael"

"So he'll have 31?"

"Yep" I smile at her and kiss her cheek. She pulls off and I realise we are here. It's still so small.

"Ready for the fans?"

"Fans?" She points at a group of girls with posters. I get out the car and wave. Maddie follows behind and waves. Luckily, I had my sunglasses and hat on because I looked terrible. I take a couple photos and then walk in with Maddie.

"That was an eventful way to enter"

"Yes" We walk upstairs to the cafe.

After 30 minutes, we hear our plane being called. We had to make sure we were there early as we didn't want to miss the flight, tomorrow was important.

We get out seats on the plane and get comfortable. I feel Maddie's head hit my shoulder and she begins to sleep. I play some Nickleback and try to sleep myself.

******

I feel Maddie shaking me. I open my eyes and see her beautiful face.

"Morning handsome. We just landed"

"How did I sleep through that?"

"I don't know"

"How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour or 2. I used your phone" I look through the photos. There are at least 100 selfies. Bad selfies, might I add.

"I'm posting one to twitter"

"Don't you dare"

"Oh I will" I get up and so does she. We get off the plane and into the airport. My phone instantly gets signal and I open the app for twitter.

"I HATE YOU" She yells and jumps on my back. I spin a little and she jumps off.

"How did you jump on my back? You're tiny"

"I was a bit surprised. Stop changing the subject" She reaches for my phone. I put it in the air and she stops. I see her frown and I giggle.

She goes on her tip toes and kisses my lips. I lift my arm down and around her waist. She grabs my phone and pulls away.