Shopping with Luke

Maddie's P.O.V-

I watch as the door opens, revealing Calum.

"Hey there Maddie. Luke" He nods and I smile back.

"So what are you doing back here?" Anna asks while hurrying me upstairs to my bedroom. I put my note in the coffee cup and smile. I've have 3 now, he was so cute.

"I'm back here to leave Alfie here so Luke can show me around"

"What? You can't leave Alfie home alone"

"I thought you were staying in"

'"No, Calum's showing me around"

"He can stay alone. I'll put him in his room" Anna and I had made a special room for him, full of toys, food and water for when we were both out. Today, we had to use it.

I show her the little note and she giggles with joy.

"How adorable! You two-"

"Are nothing. We are just friends"

"If you say so, blue" She mocks his note and I grin.

"Come on you" I take her downstairs and put Alfie in the room which he seems to already love so I shut the door. I see Calum and Anna leave.

I stroll over to Luke and he smiles. I quickly run and grab my bag and put all my stuff in it including my purse, a drink and a plaster because you never know when you need one.

We both walk out my door, locking it behind us. He smiles at me and I follow him, I was so excited.

"Here we are" After 10 minutes of walking, he reaches the town square and takes me to the shops.

"Where do you want to go first Blue?"

"Ummm... What shops do you go in?" He points out two and I choose one which sells band merchandise. I see some clothes and immediately make my way towards it, Luke closely behind me.

I pick up a couple of shirts and albums. I even found an arctic monkeys T-shirt that I knew Anna would like and buy it considering her birthday is coming up. We pay and then leave, making our way outside.

He walks over to a small shop that sells home furniture. I walk around and see some cute things for mine and Anna's house.

I walk over to the paint section and pick up some white paint. I think about my room, it's a boring shade of pink at the moment and I seriously hated the colour. I had a really good idea though. I'm going to paint the walls white and then splash some paint over it to make it colourful.

I buy a couple pots of paint including purple, pink, orange, light blue and green.

Finally, after 3 hours of shopping, Luke and I were both tired and decide to call it a day. I was hungry so we go to a fast food place and just grab a plate of chips to share.

"I had so much fun today Maddie"

"Me too Luke. You're so cool"

"Thanks... Erg, I best get you home" He weirdly changes the conversation and walks me into the street and he makes his way to my house.

"Goodnight Maddie"

"Goodnight Luke" I smile as he walks off into the distance. I shut my door and lean against it, biting my lip.

I don't know how but I have feelings for Luke, it had only been 2 days how could I have feelings? I doubt he feels the same though. I couldn't tell him, it would ruin our friendship. Well, the small friendship we had.

Anna spots me and grins. I stand up straight and release my lip.

"Love?"

"No. We are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less"

"You sure? You're biting your lip just thinking about him. And lets not forget the notes upstairs"

"I know"

"Be careful, my work colleague told me a lot about Luke yesterday"

"Like what?" I look at her confused.

"That he humiliates girls. Like Dorothy, your friend"

"Humiliate? What?"

"They said he humiliated her and everyone laughed at her for at least 3 years. Be careful"

"Anna, I'll promise you now, even if he tries anything, we're just friends"

"Good. I don't want you getting hurt now do I" She winks.

"I'll make food" I smile while walking into the kitchen. Humiliates girls? No, he's too sweet. I don't believe it.

I dish up the food and we both sit down and eat it. I look into the distance while we eat.

"What's wrong?"

"Luke" I sigh.

"Whats wrong with him? You're going to stop seeing him aren't you?"

"I'm going to continue seeing him is. I really like Luke. There's nothing wrong with being friends"

"I've told you, he doesn't just humiliate his girlfriends, he humiliates his normal friends that are girl too"

"Anna, I can look after myself, okay?"

"Well don't come crying to me when he hurts you" she walks off, taking her food with her.

"An-" She slams the door and I sigh. Damn it.

__________________________

I am so sorry I didn't upload yesterday!

To say I'm sorry, I'm going to do a double update for you! I hope you like it!❤❤