Going home

Maddie's P.O.V-

*3 weeks later*

I grab my suitcase and throw a couple shirts and some jeans in. That'd be enough for 2 weeks.

"LUKE! I'M DONE" He runs up the stairs and tackles me onto the bed. He begins to tickle me meaning I was screaming with laughter.

"I'm not letting you go"

"Luke, I have to go"

"Please stay, I'll miss you" He pouts giving me puppy dog eyes.

"It's only 2 weeks okay?"

"Fine, I can't stop you seeing your family"

"It's for work Luke" I kiss his cheek and he takes my suitcase down to Ashton's car. He was taking me down as I still didn't have money for a car yet.

I get in the back, Luke beside me. I grab his hand and kiss it, I was going to miss him.

Ashton pulls up and immediately the airport erupts in screams. I get out and people cheer. I wave back and they all chant Ashton's name. As soon as Luke gets out, they scream even louder.

"You go see them, I'll see you in 2 weeks"

"I'm coming with you"

"Luke, you stay here and meet fans, I gotta go. See you"

"Have fun!" He shouts and I wave. He winks and bites his lip which I copy and I give my suitcase to the airport. I go to the lounge and buy some books as it was going to be a long flight.

After 40 minutes of security checks, I board the plane and listen to music. Luke gave me a copy of 'try hard' so I added that to my phone. I press repeat and listen to it for the whole trip.

I get off the plane and get my bag quickly. I get into the cafe section because I told my mum I'd meet her there. I spot her texting and I run over, pulling her into a hug.

"I love you so much mum" I tell her but my words get taken as I put my face into her coat hood.

"I missed you" She says as I detach myself from her and she smiles. It fades as she looks to my lip.

"I like it" I say while picking up my suitcase and walking out of the airport with her.

"I quite like it. It suits you"

"I know you hate it but thanks for being nice"

"I can't help it. I'm not a fan of piercings full stop" I smile and we arrive at the car.

"How's Alfie?"

"He's good. He loveeeesss Luke"

"Luke! I forgot! Photo?" I show her a couple of selfies we took and I slide onto one of him kissing my cheek. She smirks as I show her.

"He is hot, isn't he?" I wink and she nods.

"Not your type though"

"I don't have a type"

"Not anymore" She looks at the photo one more time.

"I recognise him" She squints. I look at her face and she realises.

"Where?"

"He's in that new song that in the charts, umm... Oh! She looks so perfect"

"It's in the UK charts?!"

"Yeah it's great" I giggle. I quickly get my phone out and look at the time. 9am here which means 7pm there. I decide to ring Luke.

"Hey mads, what's up? Missing me already?"

"Well of course but I have the best news" I get in the passenger seat and my mum begins to drive. She smiles as I speak.

"Tell me the news" He sounded excited.

"You with the boys?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Put it in loud speaker"

"Alright" He sounded confused but did it anyway.

"Maddie!" I heard Michael's bubbly voice. I smile at his voice.

"Tell us the news!" Ashton giggled. I laughed along.

"Well, you're number 4 in the UK pre-order charts"

"Are you freaking serious?" I hear Calum yell. I take the phone away from my ear as they all scream and mum laughs so I join in. I put the phone down and text Luke.

1 message to Luke:

Hi! I put the phone down as you broke my ear drums. Congrats!

I put my phone down and sing along to the radio with my mother. I've missed her so much.

I change the channel and she looks so perfect comes on.

"MUM OH MY GOD THIS IS 5SOS" I sing along while my mum stares at me. I dance just as we pull up at my house.

"And that was 5 seconds of summer, the new band from Australia that people seem to be crazy for. All over twitter there are girls mentioning 2 members that seem to be the favourites, Calum and Luke. I'm searching now and I see that Calum has a girlfriend and oh! So does Luke so sorry girls, these boys are taken and their girlfriends are hottttt"

I smirk at my mum and get out the car. I open my door to find my old home. I see my dad and hug him.

"I've missed you mad"

"I missed you dad"

"So is Australia good?"

"It's amazing"

"I'm guessing the boys are good? According to Facebook, you're dating Mr Luke Hemmings. Lead singer of 5 seconds of summer"

"Yes. I really like him. Plus, he gave me a job"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I now work in his family's coffee shop"

"That's cute" I smile.

"Go put your bags away mad" my mum suggests and I walk up to my room. I open my door and get attacked. I lay face down on the floor and I hear soft giggles.

"WE MISSED YOU"

"BRAD? JAMES? TRIS? CON?"

__________________________

I HIT 600 AND I'M SHOCKED.

I FINISHED A FAN FIC😭 

I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH! LUKE LOVES ME IN THIS SO I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

THEY'LL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE LIKE MY CECILIA 😍😍😍