Chapter 21 : last step...?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Your father is a hotel manager have six - seven? -

"Ten"  Krish answered.

" hotels all over the country, your life is so set,"

Krish appeared uncomfortable, "I guess," he shrugged.

"Mom! Please say the staff to call me Pratiksha at home not Kaira you know it reminds me of-

Pratiksha paused as she noticed us gathered downstairs. She had surprised expression momentarily, then she smiled walking to us excitedly.

She clasped Krish's wrist , "come up my mom is little chatty -

little is little word to say that

"and" she turned towards her mother her eyes now hard, "send some snacks you don't need to come ..no need to take trouble," she smiled again completing.

Then she pulled Krish towards the stairs.

I stood there with her mom who was glaring at her back. Yes Aunty there I can feel you.

So was I really welcomed here?

Pratiksha looked back suddenly, "oh Kyra don't stand there follow us,"

Follow us

Yes that only I was doing.

"They are waiting for you Krish I told all of my friends about you,"

Krish chuckled, "all of them?"

"Yes Aashika is like I'll come out of the screen if you are more late,"

I took another step sighing . Was I a third person here?

And at last we made it to her room she threw the door open.

I was dumbstruck by the view. It was every girls dream.

She went there swiftly.

I followed in with unsure steps it was so beautiful but I felt out of place.

There at one side of the bed was kept her pink laptop she waved at the screen.

"So he's here!" She yelled to them.

Okay I was the third person. I can't stay here just feel like an outsider. If she wanted to invite Krish why bother asking me?

"And yes Kyra is also here yeah the one with my name... oh come up Krish!"
She called him.

Krish beside me I didn't notice, his face little distorted seeing so much pink around.

I suppressed a chuckle at his reaction.

He moved towards her I also made in.
Pratiksha got up rushing, "no Kyra you stay there,"

Krish stopped as I stepped back flustered.
"Oh not you Krish my fans and friends are live go they don't like waiting"