||5||

I really came from the trenches they throwing dirt on top my name ain't got no love for these bitches
Quando Rondo
Imperfect Flower
______________________________

I shook my head before sitting up feeling something heavy on my stomach. Looking down I saw Jaz laying on my stomach while Lyfe laid beside her eating a hashbrown from McDonald's and watching Kim possible on Disney plus. Jaz was scrolling on her phone and hadn't noticed I was up yet. I tapped on her forhead as she looked up at me.
"Lyfe look who's up" She said as Lyfe pulled her attention away from the T.V . Looking at me she shook her head .
"TeeTee you be's sleep all day. Ya food prolly cold now" Lyfe said as Jaz sat up.
"Your toothbrush in that cup inna bathroom" She said while I nodded before standing up and heading towards the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. I needed my hair done badly. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed my blowout was starting to frizz. Shaking my head I walked back into Jaz's room to see her and Lyfe still watching kim possible.
"What's the move kiddos" I asked them while sitting down. Jaz mean mugged me.
"Kiddos ? Im grown as hell out here " She replied. I shook my head at her response. I don't even know why I use that word so much.
"Girl bang, Lyfe let's go" I spoke to Lyfe while getting up. Jaz grabbed my hand and pulled me back until the bed.
"Lil Nae give me and TeeTee a minute to talk" Jaz spoke and Lyfe got up running out the room.
"What ?" I asked while mugging her.
"Fix your face, I just ain't want you flashing Lyfe. That shirt may be big on you but it ain't that long" Jaz spoke while pulling at the bottom of my shirt. Looking down I noticed that I was no longer in the boxers that I fell asleep in. The shirt was a reach away from exposing all my lady parts. I looked up at Jaz who held her hands up defensively.
"I didn't do it. You would've been woken up totally differently if I did" she spoke with a smirk etched into her face. I rolled my eyes at her before wincing as she plucked my head. I rubbed where she plucked with a pout on my face.
"Aw the poor the baby come here let daddy kiss it" she spoke before leaning up and kissing the spot where she had plucked. I shook my head as a small smile made its way on my face.
"You happy now , look at you blushing and shit" She spoke as she got up looking at herself in the mirror.
I shook my head before standing up and making my way past her. I winced as she slapped my ass while I walked.
"Ouch what the fuck" I spoke turning around as she winked at me while biting her lip.
"It was out there" she spoke while shrugging innocently. I shook my head before heading towards the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom I began brushing my teeth before hearing Lyfe'Jenae yell. I ran down the stairs before getting half way down and noticing that her , Ahnae & Jaz now sat in the living room talking. Rolling my eyes I went back to the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth before walking back into Jaz's room. I layed in the bed for 10 minutes before I heard Nae & Lyfe yell from downstairs.
"Bye TJ"
"Bye TeeTee" they yelled before I heard the door close. I finally set up and grabbed my phone now seeing that it was 2 in the afternoon. Shaking my head I looked at my unread messages.
Bighomie 😂💓
Come outside ! The hood lit today.
- I'm good luv enjoy 😘
Shontay 🙂🧡
Girl I need my nails done you available ?
- na not today.
Juju 💓💓
Wyd favorite lil sister 🙂
- what da hell you want.

I shook my head as Jaz came walking into the room. She sighed before laying back into my stomach rubbing my side lightly. I shivered lightly at her touch. She looked up at me shaking her head before smiling.
"Girl you keep up a good front" She spoke up turning her face to the side so that she could look at her phone.
"You got something to drink ? " I asked her.
"Go check the fridge" she said while rolling over so that I could get up. I reached down and tried to reach for my boxers that were on the floor. Jaz reached down and grabbed them throwing them on the other side of the room.
"Your point ?" I asked. "Enjoying the view. " She spoke as a smirk crossed her face. I rolled my eyes Going downstairs , I walked into her kitchen which was right beside her living room. Opening up the fridge I noticed the wine coolers sitting on the door. I smiled to myself and did a shoulder jig. I loved me some wine coolers. I grabbed four before going back upstairs to Jaz's room. Seeing her laying across the bed I noticed her attire. She wore some light blue jeans and a white T shirt. I walked back into the room laying on the bed.
"Where you go" I asked her while opening up the pink Moscato wine cooler. She rolled over laying back on her stomach putting her face into my stomach.
"Toys R us " she mumbled into my stomach rubbing my side again. I drunk from my wine cooler while grabbing the remote control. I turned the TV on and tuned into the Jerry Springer show. I reached down and began playing in Jaz's hair while she fell asleep. Soon my phone began ringing and I picked it up so that Jaz wouldn't wake up. I saw that it was Ju calling me so I answered.
"Wassup " I asked continuing to play in Jaz's hair as she snuggled closer to me.
"Don't be texting that bitch Shontay" He said while rolling up.
"She just texted me earlier, lol what happened"
"That bitch ah cold whore" he said while shaking his head. I laughed at history statement.
"These bitches be whores" I spoke up still laughing.
"Obviously one of em ain't. I been hearing about you Ms Tehkia James . I also know that ain't your room you in" He spoke while looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I shook my head , nosy ass nigga.
"Boy this my guest room" I lied.
"For real"
"Yea for real"
"Flip the camera " He spoke while finishing up his J. I got quiet.
"What you need me flip the camera for" I spoke while staring at him.
"Cause I wanna see your guest room, flip the camera" He spoke now picking up the phone and putting it closer to her face. I held the phone up and flipped the camera so that he could only see the wall.
"Stop acting stupid TJ" he said.
"Man what you want Ju" I asked him flipping the camera back to my face.
"I'm sposed to be your favorite, get me hip sis" he said while rolling his neck like a female. I shook my head before flipping the camera and showing him Jaz who was still sleep on my stomach. I heard him let out a gasp.
"Aw bitch" he spoke with a feminine voice. I flipped the camera back to my face slightly blushing.
"boy mind your business , this ain't my bitch" I spoke with a slight eyeroll. I laughed as he pulled a cup of half and half out of no where. He sipped it a few times before speaking.
"Whew chillay, y'all looking real friendly " he spoke while looking off to the side.
"Mind your busi-" I said before Jaz snatched the phone out my hand.
"She gon call you back later" she said before hanging up and putting it on the bed beside her.
"Well damn" I said as she got up and began undressing. She stripped down to her bra and boxers before laying back on my stomach.
"Ya was loud" she said getting back comfortable.
"My bad" I said before downing the rest of my wine cooler. I put my arm beside me before she grabbed it and put it back in her hair.
"That shit felt good" she spoke pulling the covers over her head. I rolled my eyes before continuing to play in her hair. I tuned back into Maury seeing some girl singing to her boyfriend. I rolled my eyes, they really be delusional. I never could see myself on one of these shows fighting and fussing over a nigga or bitch. Although I have been delusional before but showcasing that to all of America. A bitch like me could never. I looked down as Jaz sat up sighing with a slight mug on her face.
"What's wrong" I asked her sitting up myself.
"Y'all loud asses woke me up now I can't go back to sleep." She said while scooting up laying on my chest instead of my stomach. I shook my head as she pulled a j out of the night stand drawer and began smoking it. She took a few pulls from it before passing it to me. I gladly excepted it.
"So wassup " she spoke while I hit the J. I blew the smoke out before responding.
"What you mean ?" I asked pulling from the J again.
"Wassup, talk to me " she said while staring at me. I looked away from her not being able to take eye contact. Blowing out the smoke I passed the J back sitting against the headboard.
"What I'm supposed to talk about" I asked her while opening another wine cooler and drinking from it. I sat my legs up getting comfortable. Jaz sat up and layed on my legs.
"It don't matter" she said. I opened my legs letting her lay back on my stomach. She used one hand to rub up and down my thigh while passing me the J with the other.
"Well shit ain't much to talk about, my name's TJ , my favorite color is green , I' ll be 22 in a couple months, I got 2 female friends to my name & I'm a nail tech" I spoke with a light shrug while hitting the J. I took another pull before passing it back.
"How about you ?" I asked reaching down to play in her hair and drinking from my wine cooler.
"My name's Jaz , my favorite color is red , I turned 25 last month, I got one female friend to my name " she spoke with a light shrug. I nodded my head taking in what she was saying.
"So what was your childhood like ?" She asked. I tensed up at her question. I didnt care for talking about my childhood.
"I mean... I had it better than some kids but worse than most. Um I really took care of myself growing up so yea " I spoke with a shrug. She nodded her head turning around so that she was now facing me. I looked down at her as she looked up at me with hooded eyes and a goofy smile. I shook my head at her before tuning into the TV noticing that the people's court was on. I began watching that as Jaz continued rubbing on the outside of my thighs. Within 20 minutes or so she pushed my legs down and began rubbing on my inner thighs. I popped one of her hands making her wince and draw her hand back. I tuned back into the TV as she had now stopped touching my thighs. However that didn't last long before she was back rubbing my inner thighs. Looking down at her I motioned for her to come here with my finger. She stopped rubbing my thighs and crawled in between my legs. She sat up so that she was now hovering over me.

______________________________
Jaz now hovered over TJ and scanned over her body. She looked up at TJ who was now reaching up towards her. TJ grabbed Jaz's head and pulled it down.
"Go to sleep" she said as Jaz moved around trying to get comfortable. Finally feeling comfortable with her face in the crook of TJ's neck she layed there stuck in her thoughts. Jaz wondered about why TJ wouldn't let her in. She made it clear that she was attracted to her and she knew she wasn't ugly. She just didn't understand why they weren't or haven't got together yet.
"TJ you like females right ?" Jaz asked a now half up TJ.
TJ nodded her head yes now turning her body so that Jaz was no longer in her neck. Jaz grabbed the cover pulling it up over both of their bodies before laying down. TJ now fully sleep turned and layed on Jaz's chest. Jaz took the arm that was under TJ and wrapped it around her. She watched The people's court until she also dozed off to sleep.

_

Waking up Jaz looked at the time seeing that it was now 6:45. She checked her messages on her phone.
NaeNae 😛💜
y'all fucking 👀 ?
- mind your business.
Thotnamednet
Wya 😩 I'm missing you.
- I'm chilling rn my bad ma.
Quan 🤞🏽🔗
Come see me bruh. The bitches out today
- ya ugly ass 🤣 na I'm good bro.
Mama 💓
Hey baby, this just your Mama checking in on you. Btw im cooking next Sunday you should come. Luv you babe 😘
- hey ma, I'm doing good & for sure I'll come. Love you too 💓.
Sophia
I miss you
- now it's that 🤣
She looked down noticing that TJ was no longer sleep on her. She looked up to see her walking in the room fully clothed.
"What you doing" she asked looking at her. TJ grabbed her phone off the nightstand before answering her.
"I'm going home duh" she said before getting up and walking out. Jaz hopped out of the bed and went after her. She didn't want TJ to go. Although Jaz wouldn't admit it she felt as if she was getting old. She was now 25 and she wanted to settle down. Living in DC alot of people don't even make it to that age. Finally catching up to TJ who was slipping on her shoes at the door she stood in front of the door.
"Why you trying to leave bruh" She asked TJ who stood up and looked at her. She didn't like this at all. TJ had serious attachment issues and she knew if she kept hanging around Jaz like this she was going to get attached. She was really trying to avoid that.
"Move so I can go" she spoke while crossing her arms over her chest and looking off to the side.
"Why you trying to go" Jaz asked her again.
"Cause I can now move" TJ spoke now looking at her.
"Stay " Jaz told TJ. She was enjoying her company . Jaz often got lonely and usually ended up calling one of her chicken heads over. However they got pretty annoying pretty quickly. However she liked TJ being over.
"I got shit to do" TJ spoke rolling her eyes. She didn't have anything to do but she didn't like feeling like she was being useless. She preffered to be doing something in her house or researching or something.
"Cancel it " Jaz said with a shrug as if it was nothing. TJ raised her eyebrow at her statement.
"How you know I don't have no clients" she said while looking up at Jaz.
"I didn't , but you just said it for me" Jaz replied. TJ shook her head at the statement.
"No , cause then you Gon keep convincing me to stay" TJ said. She enjoyed being over Jaz's house and that scared her. Jaz asking her to stay made her feel appreciated and she was contemplating on staying or not.
"& What's so bad about that" Jaz spoke.
"Everything, I got a life to get back to"
"You can take a break for right now "
Seeing no reason as to why she couldn't stay she reluctantly nodded her head.
"You staying" Jaz said while biting her lip. TJ slipped out of her shoes confirming Jaz's question. Jaz stuck her tongue out at her while doing a little dance. TJ shook her head making her way back upstairs to Jaz's room . Jaz followed behind her.
"I need some clothes from my house" TJ spoke up as they now had entered Jaz's room. Jaz rolled her eyes .
"I'll tell Nae to bring some over " Jaz spoke with a grin etched on her face.
"Mhmm" TJ spoke as she rolled her eyes. She hoped she wouldn't regret this in the long run.

____________________________________

Purrr. Jaz convinced lil TJ to stay over & she met lil nae Aw. But anyways I prolly try to update this like once every two weeks idk idk . But yea be blessed and stay dangerous.
-💔