//10//

Something bout you baby got me feeling weak , how I don't wanna lose you and I don't even have you yet ?
DeJ loaf
Miami
_________________________________

"I think I'm in love" I spoke as the FaceTime call connected. It was now going on 2 pm and I had just woken up.
"Girl what happened" Nae responded sitting the phone up.
"She made me cry off head bitch HEAD" I spoke still dazed about last night. I had never felt nothing like that in all my entire life.
"So bitch that's why you answered the phone looking like that" Kaily spoke making me nod my head.
"Wait how she answered the phone"
"Girl lashes was hanging off , makeup was running just a mess" Kaily spoke making Nae gasp.
"Bitch it was that good" she spoke. I nodded my head rapidly before responding.
"She was eating while fingering while using a vibrator y'all she is a demon" Kaily's eyes got wide as Nae let out another gasp.
"Where she at now" Kaily spoke making me shrug.
"When I woke up she was gone"
"Bitch I kinda want more details cause you know you like that nasty shit." Nae spoke making me laugh.
"Right bitch you know it's good if it made TJ freak ass cry" I laughed at her statement while blushing.
"Shit it sound like she met her match " Nae said making Kaily nod.
"I hope so , shit her sex life be better than porn sometimes"
"Right" Nae replied to Kaily making me roll my eyes. I heard the door open downstairs alerting me that Jaz had now came back in the house.
"I think she just came in imma call y'all back later" I spoke making them nod before hanging up. Jaz came walking in the room carrying a Denny's bag.
"Good afternoon" she spoke while passing me the bag.
"Afternoon" I replied while pulling the food out. I smiled seeing that it was my usual pancakes , eggs and hash browns.
"You slept good ?" She asked making me nod my head while eating. After she finished removing her shirt and pants she came laying beside me.
"What time you get up ?"
"Around 1:50" I replied making her nod her head.
"So you got up almost 15 minutes ago and just decided to stay naked" she spoke making me blush while rolling my eyes.
"No , I got up and stole one of your shirts to brush my teeth in then took it back off when I got back in the bed" I spoke after swallowing.
"Mhmm" she spoke.
"So what you do today ?" I asked her putting the top on my food. Honestly I wasn't hungry at all but I know if I don't eat anything I'll get a headache later.
"Not shit but go get food and walk the dog" she replied while sitting up making me nod my head. Her arms slivered under the covers as I felt her move behind me.  I now sat in between her legs as her hands roamed my body.
"What you doing" I spoke as her hands cupped my titties.
"Touching you, I can't touch you now" she spoke while looking at me through the her floor to wall mirror.I hummed in response as she began kissing my shoulder blade. One of her hands moved from my breast to my neck making me bite my lip while smiling. She delivered a lick from shoulder to my neck as she began kissing and sucking there leaving hickeys. Low moans spilled out of my mouth as she continued her assault on my neck. She squeezed my neck making my eyes roll back.
"You like it when I do that" she whispered in my ear making me nod my head as I smiled. Her hand moved from my breast down to my wet folds. She took one finger dragging it down from my clit making me let out a light shudder. She moved my head so that I was now leaning back on her shoulder. She slipped one finger in me slowly moving in and out.
"Oh my god" I spoke while looking up at her. She began moving faster making my mouth gape open.
I'm in heaven ain't it.
I took my arm bringing it up to her face so I could pull it closer to mine. I kissed her sloppily as she continued moving in and out of me. I pulled away looking at her as she licked her lips and smiled. I stuck my tongue out making her lean forward and kiss it before taking it into her mouth sucking on it.
She pulled away smirking at me as I worked myself on her fingers.
"You look so cute riding my fingers" she spoke making me nod my head as I continued moving up and down on her fingers.
"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" I repeated as she added pressure on my clit and I rode faster. Feeling that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach I threw my head back as I reached my climax.
"Fuck Jaz" I spoke as my legs shook uncontrollably. She looked down smiling at me before speaking.
"Say it again"
She began kissing on my neck making me lowly moan out her name. She took her fingers out of me placing them in her mouth as I watched her suck my juices off.
"Baby you ain't nun but a nasty sinner" I spoke making her laugh before shrugging her shoulders. Her phone began ringing on her nightstand making her suck her teeth before answering.
"Hello?" she said. I got up walking into the bathroom  to shower. I put my hair up into a bun tuning out her conversation. Turning on the hot water I waited until it was hot enough before getting in. I got in grabbing my washing gloves off of the hook before lathering them up in dove body wash. I washed myself thoroughly before Jaz came in the bathroom. She pulled the curtain aside before giving me a once over making me smirk.
"You mobbing with me today ?" She asked her eyes still glued to my body.
"Mhmm" I replied. Lathering up my body with more suds as she watched.
"And you say I'm the devil" she spoke while pulling the curtain back over making me laugh. I washed up a couple more times before getting. I walked out while securing my towel around myself. Jaz watched me with a blunt in her mouth as I grabbed my palmers cocoa butter lotion off her dresser. I dropped my towel before turning towards her and walking slowly towards the bed before sitting down and beginning to moisturize.
"You playing like I won't say fuck that shit and stay here all day" she spoke making me shrug as a smirk graced my face.
I wouldn't mind at all.
"Where we going anyway" I asked while unwrapping my bun letting my hair fall down my back.
"My mama having a block party uptown and wants me to come" she replied making me nod my head.
"My clothes still here ?" I asked making her nod her head while blowing out the smoke. I loved the way she looked when she smoked.
Fine ass.
"Top drawer" she spoke making me nod before walking over to the drawer. Looking in I noticed nothing else was in here besides my clothes making me smile. I grabbed a pair of Jean shorts before going into the drawer up under it and grabbing one of Jaz's white T shirts. I reached back into my drawer grabbing a pair of Pink boy shorts and a sports bra.
"Why you always wanna steal my clothes" she asked me making me laugh as I pulled my underwear up.
"Cause I make them look cuter " I spoke making her laugh.
"What time we supposed to be there." I asked her.
"1 o'clock " she replied making my eyes bulge out of my head.
"Why you ain't wake me up so we could be on time " I asked after putting on deodorant and pulling the shirt over my head.
"Cause I didn't care, we'll be straight girl shut up" she replied making me suck my teeth. I jumped up and down a couple times trying to slip into my shorts before finally being able to pull them up over my ass. I grabbed my brush off the top of her dresser before walking to the mirror and brushing my hair out.
"You ready" Jaz asked me making me nod my head before walking over to her. I gave her a once over noticing she sported a wife beater shirt and some loose black ripped jeans. I nodded my head before grabbing my small concealer and covering the hickeys on my neck. We walked downstairs where I grabbed my crossbody clutch making sure I had all my things. I slipped into my airforces before grabbing Jaz keys and making my way out the door.
"I'm driving" I spoke making her roll her eyes as we both got into the car.
"Yb or Shy" I asked her referring to which artist she wanted me to play.
"Shy" she responded making me nod my head before playing NBA Youngboys Murder business. She sucked her teeth before looking at me and smiling.
"What you wan' do some , tryna put some shit to bed na'" I rapped along with the music while getting hyped up. Jaz put her gps into the phone holder she had making me nod my head before pulling off.
-
We pulled up in the back of I'm guessing her mothers house. I threw her keys to her before getting out and pulling down my shorts a bit.
"Your mama the type to say something bout my outfit." I asked making her laugh before shaking her head. Cardi B's Up blasted from the front while she grabbed my hand leading me through the back of the house. I looked around at the decor as we walked , the walls were covered in paintings and pictures . Walking into a kitchen I looked up as a women sat at the table talking on the phone. Jaz cleared her throat making them look up.
"Look who finally decided to stop by" she spoke while walking up and giving Jaz a hug.
"Hey ma " she replied making my eyes widen.
"This is your mother ?" I asked utterly shocked. The lady looked younger than Jaz if not her age.
"Fine as hell ain't I" she spoke making me nod my head.
"Ma this is my girl TJ , TJ this is my mother Keisha" Jaz spoke while her mother stared at me.
"How you doing ?" I spoke with my hand out. She stared down at my hand before pulling me into a hug.
"Baby ion shake hands , you pretty as hell girl" she spoke making me laugh.
"Thank you you too" I replied back as my phone began ringing in my back pocket. I excused myself and walked out to answer the phone.
"Where you at ?" Quan asked me making me give him a stank face.
"Damn hello to you to bitch, I'm at Jaz Mama house" I replied back making him smile.
"Y'all getting real close huh ?" He spoke making me smile and roll my eyes.
"Boy what did you want"
"Nothing now you already here I was gon tell you pop out, Nae on her way and me and Kaily outside" he spoke making me nod my head before hanging up.
I walked back into the kitchen as Jaz's mother continued talking.
"Yea I like her I don't know what you was thinking with that other girl" she spoke making me laugh.
"Who ?" I asked while sitting down at the counter.
"What was the lil girl name ? Shamal, Salamander?"
"Sophia ?" I asked making her nod her head while rolling her eyes. Jaz shook her head while laughing making her mama ask her what was funny.
"You singing this girl praises like she ain't almost commit a murder yesterday" she spoke making my eyes widen as my jaw dropped and her mother raised an eyebrow at me.
"You liar" I spoke.
"So you ain't almost shoot that girl yesterday" she replied as her mother leaned back on the counter stifling a laugh.
"No I did not I don't even own a gun" I spoke while rolling my eyes.
Her mama gon think I'm a hood rat.
"Baby ain't no need to lie I been carrying since I was 16" Her mama spoke making me smirk.
Big purr Ma.
"Ok but I really didn't try to kill her, I was removing it so I wouldn't kill her. " I spoke while shrugging my shoulders. Jaz & her mother laughed before she spoke up.
"I'm sure you did, y'all gonehead out front that's where everybody at. It was nice meeting you TJ I hope to see you more " she spoke making me smile and Jaz smirked while grabbing my hand.
"It was nice meeting you too Ms. Whitman"
"Girl just call me ma, if this lil knucklehead brought you home you family" She replied making me nod while waving. Jaz pulled me to the front of the house as I looked around seeing endless people, a lot of them I recognized from high school. There were tables sat up for people to sit and at the end of the block there was a stage set up and a long table that had food sitting on it. Jaz pulled out her phone and began typing away before sitting at the empty table near us and taking out her rolling materials. I pulled out my phone and began recording myself to post to Instagram.
"So what y'all doing " somebody spoke making me turn around. I smiled when I saw Kaily & Quan. I squealed before pulling Kaily into a hug. Quan sucked his teeth before speaking.
"Y'all ass was just together Ian seen you in like a month" I rolled my ass before pulling him into a hug as he picked me up and twirled around making me laugh.
"I missed you too pussy" I spoke while laughing. He dapped Jaz who had now began sealing her J.
"Wassup gang" she spoke while taking her first puff. She French inhaled making me lick over my lips while staring at her.
The devil.
"Let's go dance" Kaily spoke making me nod my head while grabbing her hand.
"Stay where we can see y'all " Quan spoke while Jaz nodded her head agreeing. I rolled my eyes before grabbing her hand and walking over to the group of people who were dancing. As we were dancing I felt eyes on me making me grab my crossbody instinctively. Kaily noticed and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Wassup ?" She asked making me shrug while scrunching my eyebrows I looked around before my eyes locked with hers. I rolled my eyes as she began making her way towards me.
"Damn TJ wassup" she spoke making me nod my head at her. She pulled me towards her by my arm making me stand in front of her.
"You look good as hell" she spoke making me smirk while look around, my eyes landing on Jaz who stared at me. She licked over her fingers before winking at me making me blush while thinking about earlier.
"Thank you." I spoke while looking up at her. My eyes travelled down her slim figure before coming back up and meeting hers.
Haven't changed a bit.
Her eyes shifted from mine as I felt an arm go around my waist.
"Wassup cuz" she spoke making me look up at Jaz who nodded her head at her.
"Wassup" she responded.
"You wanna go make a plate" she asked me making me nod my head before turning around to walk towards the food tables.
"It was nice seeing you" I spoke before walking off. Jaz's hand lowered now gripping my ass as we walked.
"How you know her ?" She asked me making me roll my eyes.
"My first love , how bout you ?"
"My cousin."

________________________________

Soooo😌 TJ met Jaz's mother (picture in mm). TJ's First love 🤔. Anyways I decided to give y'all this cause we at 300 viewssss 🥰. 350 for the next update. Be blessed and Stay dangerous
-💔