||7||

I'm a perfect imperfection my craft has been perfected and I just need affection , emotionally I'm an introvert but it come off as aggression
Kevin Gates
Perfect imperfection
_________________________________

I sat up from the bed looking down at Jaz who had found her way back up under me. I laughed lowly to myself because it seemed like no matter how much I wanted to be up under her she was always gonna end up under me. I tried to get up but she had a death grip around my waist making me suck my teeth. I tapped her arm before calling her name.
"Jaz" I spoke making her respond with a hum. She was a very light sleeper.
"Let me go" She shook her head no squeezing me even tighter.
"Come on I gotta go cook" I said making her shrug.
"We can order" I rolled my eyes at her response. I wanted some home cooked food.
"Or you can just let me go" She hugged loudly before responding.
"I ca' have a kiss" I rolled my eyes smiling just a little bit. I thought about the events from earlier causing me to squeeze my legs together. She DJ D wrecked lil fat ma and I loved every minute of it.
It's giving DJ Jaz Nasty.
"I can't kiss you if you won't let me go" I said. She immediately opened her arms making me get up. I pulled my shirt down which had rolled up while I was sleep before leaning down over her face and planting a light kiss on her check. She sucked her teeth before grabbing my arm and pulling me on top of her.
"Why you playing so much" she spoke opening her eyes to finally look at me. I laughed at her shaking my head.
"You playing I wanna go cook and you wanna sit here and touch on me" I said as she began rubbing my ass.
"You wasn't complaining about me touching you earlier" she said making me bury my head in her shirt.
"Can you stop" I said making her laugh.
"What time is it ?" She asked making me shrug my shoulders.
"Pass me my phone" I told her. She turned beside her and grabbed it off the charger before passing it to me. Looking at the time I saw it was going on 7 o'clock. I responded to some text messages while Jaz dozed back off to sleep while still giving me a booty rub. I wasn't complaining it felt good as hell. I laughed at some of my messages.
The power puff girls 🧏🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
Naebug: We in at the GOGO tomorrow?
Kailythot: Yea I'm in 😩 we need to go out anyway.
Me: Ight I need to go home anyways I got two clients tomorrow.
Naebug: bitch you STILL at Jaz house 😂?
Kailythot: yk she is
Me: y'all in my business? Dont do that.
Naebug: you such a whore I hate that for you.
Kailythot: very much 🙄
I rolled my eyes before closing out my messages. It was now 7:15. Jaz had fallen back asleep and she hadn't held such a tight grip on me anymore. I slowly got up out of her grasp before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I had a small obsession with my teeth and the hygiene concerning them. After brushing I grabbed my AirPods and walked down stairs to start cooking the Alfredo. I noticed the dog sat in the same spot that I had left him earlier however he now sat in a puddle whimpering. I frowned at the sight a small pout forming on my face. Poor puppy. I walked into the kitchen deciding to put on the water for the pasta before I cleaned up the mess that the dog made. After seasoning the water I grabbed Jaz's swiffer and walked back into the living room picking up the puppy off the floor before I cleaned up the piss. He shook in my hand letting me know he was scared. I pouted a little before going back into the living room and sitting on the floor. I began going through the bags so that I could find the training mats for him. My phone began ringing on the couch making me sit up , seeing it was Ahnae calling me I clicked to answer her FaceTime call.