||3||

Ain't insecure I'm just hurting , trying to find out if you worth it opening up make me worry and new faces make me nervous...
Rod wave
Close enough to hurt
____________________________________

I sighed as I woke up with the worse headache ever . Turning over I slightly opened an eye and noticed I wasn't in my room. Instead of being met with my while walls I was met with a floor to wall mirror. I rubbed my eyes trying to remember what happened last night and make sure that I wasn't tripping out . Surely enough that mirror was really there . Furrowing my eyebrows I sat up seeing a person sitting on the edge of the bed smoking. I shook my head thinking that it was an illusion. I really gotta lay off the weed man.
"What the hell" I said as the person turned around to look at me. I let out a sigh of relief to see that it was just Jaz.
"Good morning to you too" she said with a smirk on her face. She left the room and came back with a bottle of water and an two Advils. I swung my feet over the edge of the bed to grab the items from her. I sighed as I threw the pills back and drunk some of the water.
"Thank you" I said as I reached for my phone that was sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. She just gave me a small head nod as she left out once again checking my notifications I saw I had a missed call from Nae and mutiple text from her and Quan. I also had a text from Kaily.
Naebug🐝💓🤞🏽
Bitchhh you getting your pussc ate.                            
Naebug 🐝💓🤞🏽
Damn she must be blessing your ass you still ain't tmb and it's 1:30 now.
Naebug🐝💓🤞🏽
Ayeeee "suck up on that clit until that pussc got a hickey baby" 🤣 call me when you wake up bitch.
I rolled my eyes as I read through her messages. I decided to call her later. I went on to see what Quan wanted .
BigHomie😂💓
Damnnn I got FUCKED UPPPPP. lol happy 23rd to meeee. Head on 💯 . Lol you good tho ?
Rolling my eyes I thumbed up his message instead of texting back. Now to see what Kaily wanted.
Kailythot 😜🤞🏽
OU BITCH NAE SAID YOU AT JAZ HOUSE. GET THAT HEAD BITCH🤣😘
Rolling my eyes at their messyness I went back to Nae's contact and FaceTimed her.
"Woo woo bitch how that head was" she answered the phone like damn dumbass that she is.
"I didn't fuck that damn girl Ahnae " I said while she looked at me with a confused facial expression. Giggling at her face I left out and went to find Jaz so I could ask her for a toothbrush. My morning breath was kicking.
"Well bitch why not." She asked as I rolled my eyes at the question.
"Why would I " I said as I walked into a room seeing Jaz sitting on the bed smoking. I muted Nae as I approached her.
"Let me get a toothbrush please" I asked as Nae began staring at me like I retard.
"Bitch why you mute me. You must be asking her to eat your pussy now" Nae asked as I looked at her wide eyed . This damn girl just didn't know what the hell to say out of her mouth. Jaz bussed out laughing as I continued to just stare at Nae. I finally rolled my eyes and unmuted her as Jaz went to go get me a toothbrush.
"What ?" Nae asked in the most innocent voice she could muster up.
"Moe what the fuck. You be saying some wild shit out your mouth, why would I be asking her does she wanna eat my pussy Ahnae" I asked with a raised eyebrow really wondering what the hell this dumbass was going to say.
"As a thank you for letting you spinnanight duh. " She said with an eye roll like that answer was just so correct. Staring at her I really wondered has mama Pearl ever dropped her on her head. Yea she must've have. Ain't no way in hell she just this damn dumb.
"Ahnae shut up like for real" she rolled her eyes as Jaz came walking back in the room with the toothbrush.
"Here & the bathroom is straight down, first door on your left" I thanked her and left out before Ahnae had the time to say anymore weird shit out of her mouth.
"I read somewhere that studs like eating pussy. Like they really enjoy that shit , so why not let her get a lil lick of that coocoo" Ahnae said as I walked into the bathroom & began brushing my teeth. Rolling my eyes at Ahnae's dumb statement I decided to talk to her later.
"Bye Ahnae, I'mma fuck with you later ight slime"
"Bye TJ and don't call me later , ion like your bitchass like that , I love you"
"I love you too pissy" I said before I hung up continuing to brush my teeth. Sighing I rolled my eyes I left back out and walked into the room Jaz was in earlier.
"So thank you for letting me spend the night here " I said from the door as she layed in her bed watching a show on T.V.
"Ain't shit , you hungry mama ? " She said as I rolled my eyes at her blatant flirting. Before I could even answer my stomach growled sounding like three bears.
"I"ll take that as a yes" she said as she got up and left out the room. I followed behind her noticing her attire. A wife beater and some basketball shorts. Looking down at myself I realized I wasn't in the same thing from yesterday. I was now sporting a wife beater and grey sweatpants. I smiled at her kindness. That was nice of her. I winced as I bumped into something. Looking up I saw that I had run into her back and she had now stop walking.
"Damn minnie mouse, look up " she said turning around laughing at me. I rolled my eyes at her comment about me height. She towered over my 5'3 frame by at least a foot. She grabbed a Zara bag off the couch & her keys off the hanger beside the door. I looked around before spotting my shoes and grabbing them in my hands , I didn't bother to put them on because I had no problem walking barefoot. I actually preferred being barefoot over shoes. She slid her feet in her slides before turning around to look at me.
"Ight let's go" she said while walking out of the house.
"Wait where are my clothes from last night" she held up the Zara bag answering my question . I just shook my head and followed her towards her car. I got into the passenger seat as she got in the driver's. She hooked up her phone playing Daniel ceaser's Who Hurt You. We sat in a comfortable silence before we pulled up to a Denny's restaurant.
"I hope you like Denny's " she said while getting out of the car. I opened up the door and grabbed my Air Force Ones so that I could slide them on my feet. After sticking my feet in I walked with her into the Denny's. Feeling people's eyes on me I looked up to see we had caught the eyes of many customers. Rolling my eyes I stuck up my middle finger because they need to mind they damn business. Staring gets folks shot at , they better act like they know something.
"Hello welcome to Denny's how may I help you"
"Can I get a stack of pancakes with strawberry syurp , bacon, eggs with cheese, & hash browns to go please" Jaz said as she scrolled on her phone oblivious to the waitress staring all in her face. The bitch look like she needed some got damn water.
"Ok your total will b-"
"Hold on, what you want mama" Jaz said while looking up at me. I rolled my eyes at the fact that the bitch tried to ignore me. I mean I'm standing right beside her. Bitch you ain't dumb.
"Same thing add a strawberry milkshake" I said as I mugged the waitress who rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath.
"Ok your total is 32.17$ will that be cash or card" she said as I pulled out my wallet.
"Cash" Jaz replied before snatching my wallet out my hand and putting it in her backpocket. I stared at her as if she had 3 heads. Who does she think she is to just be taking my wallet from me. The hell be wrong with bitches now a days. She payed the lady who then printed out her receipt and scribbled something on the back handing it to Jaz. I rolled my eyes & sat down as Jaz took the receipt out of her hand and set down beside me.
"So I'm guessing Nae explained to you what happened" she said before pulling my leg into her lap. Rolling my eyes and putting my leg back on the floor I shook my head no.
"She asked me to drop you home but I forgot to ask for your address so instead I just took you back to my spot" she said with a slight shrug before taking her ringing phone out her pocket. I rolled my eyes and decided to get on my phone and go through my gallery to waste time completely ignoring her phone conversation.  However it didn't seem to last that long because she hung up and then FaceTimed someone before tapping my shoulder. I looked up at her as she just handed me the phone.
"Bestie where you at bitch " Nae said while staring at me through the camera.
"Denny's why wassup" I responded as Jaz got up to get our food.
"That bitch Ken was rapping and talking shit on Twitter so tell Jaz drop you off at my house " She said while rolling her eyes. As Jaz came back with our food I got up so we could walk out the door.
"Nae said drop me off at her house" I said while walking beside her as I hung up on Nae.
"For ? "
"Because we gotta go do something" I said with a slight eyeroll while getting in the car.
"Chill with all that attitude and shit bruh , you really doing to much I'mma just ask her myself" she said while getting in the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes again because what the fuck was she gon do. We sat there for a moment before I realized Jaz didn't plan on pulling off. She sat and stared at me as I blew out a breath. She pulled out her phone and began typing on it.
"Is you gonna drive off the fuck" I said as my attitude laced my voice. I didn't care , the bitch was throwing me off. She just remained silent as she began scrolling on her phone. I rolled my eyes and went to Twitter to see what the hell Kennedy had said.
"Keep rolling em one day they gon' get fucking stuck "
"And until then suck my dick" I replied back while going to Nae's Twitter page , Clicking on her recent tweets.
@ Naeluciano
It never gave trip my best friend up when she drunk 🤣 it's ok when she get sober she wants her rounds BITCH! Therealkendoll
Therealkendoll replied :
Awe 🤣 ok then pooh. I'm never ducking , she really don't be doing shit with me 😘 just good bump. Naeluciano
Naeluciano replied :
Aw she like good bump 🤧 but you can't fight . Lol that was cute tho . Link ?? Therealkendoll
Therealkendoll replied : ya kno where I be at 😘 catch me. Naeluciano
Naeluciano replied : SAY LESS BITCH! Therealkendoll
I rolled my eyes seeing all the shit Kennedy was talking. She let them dick riding ass friends of hers jazz her head up. I don't understand it because she was never like this. Looking up I noticed Jaz still hadn't pulled off.
"Can you pull off" I asked trying to sound as calm as I could.
"What's the magic words " she said.
"Please ?" She smiled before inserting the key and pulling off.
"See now was that so hard" she spoke again while driving. Shaking my head I began to tell her Nae's address.
"6230 Al-"
"I already texted her and asked her, I'm picking her up and taking y'all to go fight this bitch " she said while still driving as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"How did y-"
"She put it in my phone last night , and I asked her. " she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders still driving. We drove around for about 15 minutes before we finally pulled up to Nae's house. Nae stood outside in her bonnet and hoodie holding a bag. She walked up to the car and opened my door.
"Get inna back and change into this " she said while passing me the bag. I grabbed the bag from her and got in the backseat like she said.
"You know the circle around Congress , go around there" She told Jaz who nodded her head and began driving. I looked into the bag seeing a bonnet , a sports bra and a scarf . I shook my head and changed into it like she said. Instead of taking my shirt off I just slid my arms out of the sleeves and put my bra on that way. Soon enough we pulled up to the circle and there Kennedy was sitting on her steps dressed in a hoodie and some leggings. This being the circle everyone was outside per usual.  There were 3 females standing around the steps talking and a nigga sitting between her legs.  Jaz parked the car and took the key out before getting out and sitting on the hood. Me & Nae jumped out right after her.
"So you was talking shit on Twitter wassup " I said while pulling up the sweat pants I had on . They were already pulled up but it's just a habit. Kennedy stepped off the steps pulling her hood over her head and began walking up to me. I slid my shirt off and stepped out of my shoes before throwing my gaurd up. We began squaring up with each other as people began to record and instigate.
"Bi-" Kennedy began to say before I swung hitting her directly in her face. She began swinging back as I began throwing punches left and right. We went on like that for about 3 minutes before  I backed up and gave her some time to recover. Looking at the damage I did within that short amount of time I noticed her busted lip and slight knot on her forehead.
"You better dog walk that bitch Tehkia" I heard Ahnae yell as Kennedy swung at me hitting me in my face. I began swinging back before she grabbed my hair and tried to swing me. I threw my weight against her as we both fell and I got on top of her. I then got up and grabbed her hair while hitting her in her face.
____________________________________
I watched as TJ beat the Kennedy girl up. I laughed slightly to myself. This was embarrassing for the girl cause TJ really not big. Actually very short and built. I continued to watch the fight before I heard Ahnae.
"Bitch what you think you finna do" She asked Kennedy's friend who began tying her hair up . Pulling her hoodie off Ahnae ran up and hit the girl right in her shit knocking her to the ground. TJ let go of Kennedy's hair and began swinging at her as she sat on the ground. Kennedy had just stopped fighting back and balled up at this point. Ahnae had her opponent on the ground and began stomping her out. The nigga that was sitting in between Kennedy's leg got up as I mugged him.
"What you doing" I asked him while pulling up my shorts. Although I'm still a Female it wasn't going to be none of that going on.
I got a glock baby ion do too much fighting.
He held up his hands in defense and walked up to me.
"I'm just tryna break it up, Ken was talking that shit she should know how to back it up." He said as I nodded my head agreeing with him . He was right , if you gonna be messy and talk all that shit you should know how to fight.  I saw him walk up to TJ who had grabbed Kennedy's hair again. He tried to grab her but she wasn't letting go. I walked up and tried to help telling him to go break up the fight with Nae. He nodded his head and walked up to Nae who was now holding her opponents hair telling her to let go of her bra. I grabbed TJ's waist and tried to pry her hands off of Kennedy who was now yelling at her to let her hair go. Rolling my eyes I continued trying to pry her hands off as the dude tried to pull Nae and the girl apart. Hearing police sirens Nae let go of the girl and TJ let go of Kennedy before kicking her directly in her face.
"Tweet that bitch" TJ yelled as I pushed her in the front seat and Nae picked her hoodie up and got in the back. I hopped in the car as Kennedy was now trying to jump over dude and fuck my car up. I rolled my eyes. If that bitch thought she was finna fuck my car up she was highly mistaken.
"Jaz you seen how that bitch thought she was finna jump in." I pulled off while nodding my head & laughing.
"She probably had the right idea " TJ said . While pulling the mirror down & looking at her face. She didn't look that bad, she had a bussed lip and a slight black eye along with scratches but that was it.
"But the wrong bitch " Nae replied while pulling her scarf off to reveal cornrows.
"Hello" TJ said making us laugh.
(Another iykyk 😂😂🤣 y'all know the tictoc anyways back to the story)
I shook my head at there foolishness. It had only been one day since I met them and they already had me in the middle of their shit. I'm not complaining though.
"Ight Mike & Floyd , y'all good now ?" I asked them as Nae shook her head yes and TJ just rolled her eyes. I reached over and plucked in her forhead. She was going to get enough of rolling her damn eyes at me. From now on Everytime she roll them hoes I'mma pluck her right in her head.
"Oop " Nae said before sitting back. TJ stared at me wide eyed before sitting back and pouting. She resembled a little kid just before they throw a tantrum.
"Fuck you finna cry" I said while looking at her and driving at the same time, Noticing her eyes watering. She crossed her arms and started staring out the window.
"My b-"
"Don't say shit cause then she really Gon start crying. Tighten up pussy" Nae said before sitting up on the arm rest.
I shrugged while pulling up to Nae's house.
"Bye Jaz, bye TJ" Nae said while getting out the car. I gave her a head nod before turning and looking at TJ. I shook my head and began driving.
"Where I'm going to " I asked her  and she mumbled something under her breath.
"Girl what I ain't hear that shit"" I  said. She need to be loud just how she was at Kennedy shit. She catch a lil attitude and wanna get all quiet and shit.
"Head uptown " she said louder than before. I rolled my eyes and started driving uptown. I guess that pluck made her very upset but I don't care. That rolling eyes shit not cute & she do it to damn much. I drove for 10 minutes before she started giving me instructions. Finally pulling up to an apartment building she got out and mumbled a dry thank you before hurrying  in the house. I got out and got her stuff out the backseat for her & put her food & wallet in the Zara bag. I got out and waited for her to realize she was missing something. She came walking back out trying to snatch it from me but I moved it out of her grasp. She need to stop trying to be mean and hard all the damn time. Putting my hand back she politely took the bag out my hand and tried to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me holding her by her waist.
"Chill with all that mean shit. I haven't done shit to you have I ?" I asked as she nodded her head yes.
"Talk you not mute" I said and she mumbled a dry yes.
"Look I wasn't trying to throw you off earlier but stop rolling your fucking eyes at me moe. That shit be getting me guh and ion like that " I said as she just nodded her head. Rolling my eyes I could see just how stubborn this girl was about to be.
"Stop acting stupid " I told her as I tilted her chin up towards me looking at her brown eyes. She turned away from me and stared at the ground  before finally speaking.
"Ight. But stop with all this cute , lovey dovey shit. I'm not looking for no relationship right now " I smirked. I didn't even do nothing for real for real, just being polite. I shook my head at the fact that this was foreign to her. What type of fuck bitches was she dealing with.
"I wasn't even doing nothing although I was on those type of terms " I said while looking down at her. She rolled her eyes slightly smiling at my response while moving my arms from her waist.
"Well no more of that" she said while shaking her head.
"I'm just a touchy feely nigga my bad. But damn you can't make no new friends " I asked her with an eyebrow raised while crossing over my chest. Her mean exterior wasn't gonna get her no where in life. She need to let some of that shit go.
"Ok but that's all, we're just friends that's it " she said while mugging me per usual.
"That's it " I spoke innocently while holding my hands up defensively .
"Ok"
"Well new friend , can I have your numba' " I spoke while pulling out my phone.
"202- 427- 658-"
"I already got it. " I cut her off while showing her the contact saved under "futurewife" I chuckled to myself. This must've been some of Nae's doing.
"Ight well bye"
"Damn I can't get no hug new friend, that's crazy" I said as she walked over to me giving me a hug. Leaning down a bit I pulled her in by her waist hugging her. Inhaling her scent, it smelled somewhat like cocoa butter. Her warmth was inviting. She pulled away and walk into the building. I smiled and got into my car. Pulling off  Lil Durks No Auto Durk played lowly in the background. I shook my head while thinking about TJ. It wasn't long before I pulled up to my house. Getting out the car I grabbed my food and phone and walked into my house. Sliding off my slides at the door I walked up the stairs heading towards my room to continue my usual routine as normal. Getting in my bed I stuck one hand in my shorts and grabbed the remote with the other. Going to Netflix I decided on watching the movie "Life As We Know It". Getting comfortable I got up under the covers and sat up against a the headboard. I was 25 minutes into the movie when my phone started ringing. Looking at my phone I saw the name "NaeNae" on the screen. Shaking my head I answered the FaceTime call to see what Nae wanted.
"Yea wassup " I answered while looking at her fustrated face.
"Girlllll let me tell you"  she said while rolling her neck. Shaking my head at her foolishness I nodded my head telling her to go on.
"So why I let Quan watch lil Nae and girl I get in here and my baby is high off sugar" She said before I heard a giggle in the background.
"So I'm like what did you feed her, & he was like she had cereal for breakfast and some snacks " She said while shaking her head.
"I'm like ok what she have for snacks and he shrugged and was like some chips and stuff" She said continuing her story as I listened. Rolling my eyes I laughed at myself because that's some shit that Quan would do. My aunt was always cussing him out about letting princess eat whatever she want.
"Girl look at my damn baby face " she turned the camera & a pretty little brown girl popped in the camera. Her face had chocolate smears all over it along with crumbs stuck to her face. She smiled revealing her blue mouth. I shook my head and laughed and Quans irresponsibility.
"Finish getting ready to get in the tub Lyfe. " She said to her daughter.
"Where Quan at" I asked as she rolled her eyes. I slightly mugged her , she was acting like TJ ass.
"Girl I didn't even get to the best part of the story , so then he was like what you leave out for and I was like to handle something" She said as I laughed at her response.
"Why he like so then why is Kennedy calling me talking about I need to control my hoodrat ass friends" I gasped at her response.
This shit too funny.
"I'm like why that bitch feel the need to be speaking about us to you" she said and I nodded agreeing with her.
"He like why the fuck you leave me in here with your child to go fight that damn girl" She said imitating his facial expressions. I bussed out laughing at the retarded face she made. This girl was a pure comedian.
"I'm like bitch cause she your godchild. That's what y'all for" she said as I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.
"That's not what godparents is for Nae"
"I know that but shit it was the best comeback I could come up with at the time" she said with a small laugh. She called Lyfe and told her to get in the tub before continuing her story.
"So then he was like y'all always doing some childish ass shit, y'all need to just stop fighting her the fuck so then I was like well tell that bitch stop talking about us and while you at it you can stop talking to us keep taking her damn side" She said with a shrug while I simply shook my head . That was the complete wrong way to go about the situation. They both had valid points in the argument but they need to try and see the other side of it.
"What's the beef with her anyway" I asked .
"So me and TJ used to be cool with her in high school but then TJ had got put out. And she was down bad, like really bad. Anyways Kennedy started sneak dissing her and they fell off. A lil bit after somehow her and Quan became friends and he stay around that bitch " Nae spoke while shrugging.
"He knows y'all beefing"
"Anybody can see it. We never really told him but shit I mean we always wrecking her. Obviously it's some type of beef. However he continues to hang around her" she said with an eyeroll.
"So where is he now" I asked her while tuning back into my movie.
"On my bed waiting for me to go in there and talk to him. " She said while rolling her eyes. I stared at her before choking back a laugh.
"So where is you at Nae" I looked at her while she began doing something.
"In Lyfe'Jenae's bathroom " she mumbled before I bussed out laughing.
A damned fool.
"You hiding in that damn bathroom" I asked her while still laughing.
"Yes, cause unlike TJ I'm not good at hiding my feelings for long periods of time. If I look at him I'm gonna start crying, cause why he choosing her side" she said with a slight frown on her face. I shook my head at her.
TJ needs to stop doing that shit , it's not healthy at all.
"Finish doing what you doing and go talk to that man. It's ok to cry sometimes" I said as she slowly nodded her head at me.
"I'm washing up Lyfe , when I'm done I'll go talk to him"
"and let him speak, listen to understand not respond. Don't get quite when he starts saying shit you dont like. Y'all need to fucking communicate" I told her. That's all it seemed like they needed was communication. Them keeping each other in the dark about this isn't making shit any easier.
" Ok Jaz" she said with an eyeroll. I mugged her ass. She laughed at my facials.
"I'm not TJ , I'm gon do what the fuck I wanna do " she spoke while still laughing.
"Yea speaking of , wassup with that" I asked her.
" That's just how she is, always has been "she said with a shrug as I nodded my head somewhat understanding.
"Ight let me get this lil girl together and go talk to this nigga. "
"Why you called me instead of TJ" I asked her. I didn't have a problem with it . I just wanted to know.
"Cause I think she sleep & Kaily at her D.A. Ion have alot of female friends and I had to vent to somebody so why not call my old friend from summer camp"  I laughed before responding.
"Well ight. Text me when you finished"
"Okay" she replied before hanging up. I sat up and grabbed my food off the dresser and began eating while watching the rest of the movie. After a while I had finished my food. Getting up to throw the food away I came back and checked the time on my phone. Seeing that it was 2:30 I decided to take a quick nap.

_

After waking up I went in to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could feel the left over food particles in my mouth from the Denny's that I had earlier. After brushing my teeth I checked my phone. It was 10:30 , I laughed a little at the fact that I thought I was going to take a quick nap. Seeing that I had some text from Ahnae I checked them.
NaeNae 😛💜
Bitchhh it worked. We cool now 😌.
- Duh . You was just being stubborn.
I rolled my eyes before checking the rest of my notifications. Seeing a missed FaceTime call from TJ I furrowed my eyebrows and called back. She answered and I noticed that her busted lip was now a little swollen and her eye had went down.
"Wassup mama " I asked her while sitting up on the bed .
"Stop calling me that & nothing. I usually call Nae when I can't sleep but she told me to call you & you was doing whatever" she said while she shrugged. I nodded my head while turning on the T.V . Instead of going to Netflix per usual I turned on Lilo and stitch. Sitting back and getting comfortable I noticed TJ was staring at me.
"Yes ? " I asked while licking over my lips. She rolled her eyes before replying.
"How old are you ?"
____________________________________

"24" Jaz answered TJ's question and TJ nodded her head taking in her answer. TJ began staring at Jaz again. She couldn't help but to wonder about her. Everything about her seemed foreign to TJ, it intrigued her and she wanted to know more. Jaz peeped her staring and picked up the phone and held it up to her face. TJ shook her head before laughing.
"Girl what the hell you doing" TJ asked as she began combing through her hair with her fingers. Her half up half down was still in but looked a little rough due to her fighting.
"Giving yo ass something to look at" Jaz replied putting the phone back on the bed. She smiled to herself. She was happy that she was able to make TJ laugh.
"Keep asking questions. We friends right ? We should know things about each other" Jaz said. She then decided to sit the phone up using the lamp that was on her nightstand. TJ nodded her head while sitting her phone up on the bed beside her so that Jaz would be able to see her laying down on her pillow. She than began their game.
"So what's your full name" TJ asked Jaz.
"Jazlyn Maria Whitman" Jaz replied while shrugging. Jaz didn't really like her name. TJ nodded at her answer. She liked the name, she thought it had a nice ring to it.
"Yours ?"
"Tehkia'James Angelica Martin " TJ said. Nodding her head Jaz turned Lilo and stitch down so that she could give TJ her full attention. She was enjoying their game of 21 questions.
"Age ?" Jaz asked.
"21, when's your birthday ?" TJ asked. Her eyes were getting heavier by the moment.
"August 12th , yours ?"
"January 29th" TJ said.
"Ain't that's Nae daughter birthday ?"
"Yea , wildest birthday ever" TJ spoke while shaking her head.
"So y'all some Aquarius huh ? Toxic asses." Jaz replied laughing a bit. TJ sucked her teeth at the statement. Her eyes were now closed and she was slowly but surely drifting off to sleep. Noticing this Jaz took her phone of the nightstand and sat it up on her pillow. Now they could both see that the other was laying down comfortably in bed.
"We might be toxic but you Gon love it here , a lil toxicity never hurt nobody" TJ replied in a low voice , sleep beginning to takeover.
"I bet " Jaz said . She tuned back into Lilo and Stitch while smirking at her own comment.
"Is you watching Lilo and Stitch" TJ said peeking an eye opened. She recognized the sound. This was Lil Nae's favorite movie and they would watch it together when TJ babysat her.
"Yea , real niggas know the vibes " Jaz replied laughing a bit. She was now starting to feel a little bit sleepy herself. This was Jaz's favorite children's movie. TJ smiled and began thinking to herself . Jaz was on her mind heavily. TJ hadn't been in a serious relationship since her senior year of high school. She had vowed that she would never let anyone that close to her again. Dealing with heartbreak and Kennedy's shit at the same time made her hate people. She didn't trust easily and if she didn't like your vibe she didn't like you. But she liked Jaz's vibe. She seemed very cool and to herself. TJ didn't usually like new people but for some reason she felt comfortable around Jaz. Unbeknownst to her she was on Jaz's mind too. Jaz wanted a chance with her. Her and TJ were much alike but in different ways. Jaz had gotten out of a bad relationship a couple of years ago that really broke her. However she felt things with TJ would be different. Since her last relationship Jaz had become a complete a hoe however she was contemplating putting that on hold.
"Goodnight " a half asleep TJ mumbled to Jaz.
"Goodnight" Jaz replied getting lost in her thoughts. After listening to TJ's faint snores for a while she drifted off to sleep herself.
____________________________________

Whew chileeeee. Alexa play clout chasing by city girls 🤣. They like they want the bumpppp. Anyways I've decided that I won't be telling you all who's point of view it's from. Y'all not dumb y'all can figure it out. And also you will see a straight line if the p.o.v changes. Lol got it ? Good. Be blessed and stay dangerous loves .
-💔