||13||

L-O-V-E dot dot dot why you gotta make this hard funny how the quiet ones do nada till they do alot.
Wale x Bryson Tiller
Love
____________________________________

I shook my head as I made my way home from Lyfe's daycare. I haven't spoke to Quan in two weeks.
Two weeks with out my best friend.
I've seen him a couple times but I've overall done my best to avoid him since the kiss. This is the longest we ever went with out talking and I missed him tremendously. I parked before getting out and walking up to my house. Seeing my door was opened I went into my purse pulling out my baby glock.
Who the fuck is in my shit.
Walking in I looked around not seeing nothing out of place. Hearing noise in the kitchen I walked towards it slowly with my gun pointed. Finally making it in I looked at Quan who sat at my table eating a bowl of lucky charms. I sucked my teeth before speaking.
"Nigga I almost shot you." He shrugged before replying.
"Wouldn't be the first time I got shot" he replied before I put my gun back in my bag. I walked back to my front door closing and locking it. Still trying to avoid him I made my way upstairs as he called me.
"Nae" he yelled after me as I made my way into my room ignoring him. I pulled out my phone going to my booking website and logging in.
No appointments today ? Shit.
"Stop fucking ignoring me " he spoke while following me.I shook my head making him grab my arm and turn me towards him.
"Nae please" he spoke making me turn my attention from the floor to him.
"Yes ?" I spoke up while playing with my fingers.
"Why you been ignoring me man" he spoke up making me shrug.
Cause I kissed you stupid.
"Nae it's okay that you kissed me" he spoke making me squeeze my eyes close tight.
CRINGE.
"That sounds so weird" I spoke making him laugh.
"You want me be honest with you" he spoke making me nod my head.
"I've wanted to kiss you since freshman year in highschool " he said making my eyes widen.
"Y-you wanted to kiss me ?" I asked him making him nod his head.
"Yup"
"Why ?" I asked while looking at him. I noticed the bags under his eyes and how exhausted he looked.
He ain't been sleeping.
"Cause you pretty and loyal ain't much more you could want in a female" he spoke while staring at me making me blush. He pulled me into a hug before rocking me side to side.
"I missed you" he spoke making me nod.
"You been sleeping" I asked he shook his head in response. I let him go before walking over to my dresser and pulling out some clothes for him to sleep in. I walked back over to them.
"Don't get in my bed with them outside clothes on. " I spoke to him.
"We not finished talking" he spoke making me nod my head. He changed into the clothes as I took my clothes revealing a matching ethika set. His eyes travelled over my body making me suck my teeth.
"Stop being weird" I said while putting my clothes.
"You deadass kissed me Nae baby we married now" he spoke making me shake my head.
I don't know why I thought shit was going to be weird.
I climbed into bed beside him making him sigh in relief as his arm wrapped loosely around my waist. I began going through my messages as he began to doze off as usual.

Kailua❤️
You spoke to ju recently?
-no. You still ain't heard from him ?
Rae💕💕
You straight ?
- yessss.
202-654-7325
Is it possible to book a group session?
- yes boo however there is a 50$ group fee on top of the price for all your individual styles.

Hearing his snoring I shook my head before getting out of the bed.  My phone began ringing making me pick it up and walk out the room.
"Yea ?" I spoke.
"This bitch got me fucked up " TJ spoke making my eyebrows furrow.
"What happened"
"So you know Sunny that I used to hang with from my way" she spoke making me nod my head with a slight eye roll.
That messy ass bitch.
"So why she FaceTime me and she out to eat and Jaz there with some bitch they all hugged up in a booth." She spoke while blowing out smoke.
"That could've been a friend or sum" I spoke trying to save Jaz. But I knew damn well that wasn't no friend, Jaz doesn't have female friends.
"Girl please me and you both know damn well that's a lie" TJ replied making me laugh. I walked through the hallway looking at the pictures I had hanging up as she talked.
"So where you going"
"Get a tat" she replied making me nod my head as I walked back into my room.
"What you getting" I asked while looking at Quan who slept in my bed.
"I don't know yet" she replied as I stared at the white pill bottle that layed on the floor beside his pile of clothes.
"Aye imma call you back" I spoke making her nod her head before hanging up. I walked up to the clothes before bending down and reading the pill bottle.
"Percocet Oxycodone acetaminophen tablets" I whispered aloud to myself before sucking my tetth and standing up.
"Quan" I spoke making him hmm while keeping his eyes closed.
"Get up" I said lowly my attitude evident in my voice. He sucked his teeth meanwhile covering himself more in the cover. I snatched the cover off of him exposing him to the cold air in my room. His eyes popped open before sucking his teeth and sitting up.
"What Nae Damn" he spoke making me raise my eyebrows. I cocked my arm back chucking the pill bottle at his head, him ducking just in time to miss the bottle.
"What the fuck is that" I spoke making him shrug.
"Didn't get the chance to read it , it was flying to fast across the room" he spoke sarcastically making me roll my eyes.
"Why the fuck you got percs for Quan" I asked while crossing my arms on my chest. He sucked his teeth while looking everywhere but me before shrugging his shoulders.
"Fuck you mean you don't know" I yelled at him making him suck his teeth.
"I couldn't sleep, the nightmares Nae " he spoke making my face soften. His eyes began watering as I walked towards him pulling him into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist as he cried lowly into my stomach. My eyes watered as he cried.
"I know but you can't get on those again" I spoke as he continued to cry. He sniffled before replying back to me.
"The date is coming up and I couldn't come over here to sleep I needed something ." I froze in place before thinking to myself.
Can't believe it been 5 years already.
" I know you feel like it was your fault but it wasn't Dee" I spoke thinking about Rem.
A beautiful soul gone too soon.
"He didn't deserve that Nae" he spoke making me cup his face while turning it towards mine.
"He didn't but it's better than him being here in this fucked up world. The percs won't help it'll just give us somebody else to miss" I spoke. I don't think I want to live with out my best friend.
Honestly don't think I can.
"I know" he whispered. I nodded my head before bringing him back into my embrace rubbing over his head. We stayed like this for a minute before I spoke up.
"You hungry" I asked making him nod his head.
"It's some lunchables in the fridge down stairs" I spoke making him smile while looking up at me.
"Nachos ?" He asked making me laugh while nodding. I pulled away from him while going to the other side of my bed and laying down.
"Quan" I yelled loudly so he could hear me from downstairs.
"Yea" he responded.
"When I find them erkies they going in the toilet" I yelled back. I smiled before closing my eyes and dozing off.
_______________________________