||12||

I need a girl who gon tell me that we good hold me down and just show me how to love.
NBA young boy
Nicki Minaj
_________________________________

We sat on the ground with a cover wrapped around us as we smoked our 4th Jay and talked.
"So what was the craziest thing you ever did" Jaz asked me as I leaned back on her chest while she exhaled.
Shit I did a lot of crazy shit I was a heathen.
I laughed at my thoughts before finally answering her question.
"So this was when me and Troi was going together and we had been together for like a minute , it was the beginning of my senior year." I spoke making her nod as she listened to me.
"Everybody knew we was going together and I really loved that girl like I was crazy about her. So one day I'm scrolling on Instagram and I click on this girl I don't like page and I see her and Troi all hugged up" I spoke the memories of it flashing in the back of my head.
"So I get mad and the first thing I think is spin on her block" I spoke making Jaz cough as the smoke started spilling out her mouth.
"So you shot them ?" She spoke after getting her breathing together while looking down at me. I shook my head no before continuing with my story.
"So this around the time Ju got me my first lil gun and I had just started getting good with it. So you know I call Nae and Kaily and they with the shits. So we go to the front of this girl house I'm standing out there in a bonnet and everything telling her come outside" I spoke shaking my head at myself.
"So I keep telling her come outside and this girl is not coming outside, why I walked in this girl house like a crazy person." Jaz laughed at me making me stop and smile as I looked up at her.
So damn fine.
"Girl I was walking all in them folks room and I finally walked into hers why I catch Troi fingering her. I was mad as fuck so the girl jumped up keep in mind around this time I had my lil reputation as a fighter so she was scared as fuck. I start shooting at her feet literally making her tap dance" I spoke as we laughed a bit at the memory. I looked up at her as she looked up at the stars.
"So fucking pretty" she mumbled under her breath making me smile. She looked down at me catching me staring at her.
"What you looking at Mama ?" She asked making me shrug while biting my lip smiling.
"You sound like you were a piece of work " she spoke making me shrug.
I was absolute hell.
"I was absolute hell " I spoke making her laugh before speaking.
"You gone make bitches tap dance about me ?" She asked making me blush.
"Mhmm we'll see" I spoke making her smile before leaning down planting a small kiss on my lips.
"You know what's funny ?" I spoke making her raise an eyebrow.
"I was so crazy about that girl , like the week after I was back in her face like nothing even happened" I spoke while shaking my head.
"Why ?" She asked making me shrug.
"I don't even know, her head or fingers wasn't nearly where yours is at" I spoke before thinking making my eyes widen.
"For real ?" She spoke with a smirk making me roll my eyes while smiling.
"Girl bye" I spoke making her chuckle before speaking.
"So what do you mean by absolute hell" she spoke while leaning back so that I was now laying on top of her. I turned to face her before speaking.
"I was an angry ass teenager , like I used to fight bitches for looking at me wrong. If I was in a bad mood bitches was getting slapped" I spoke making her laugh.
"So what were you like as a teenager " I asked her curious to know.
"Same way I am now" she spoke while shrugging as she rubbed on my ass. I hummed loving the feeling of her rubbing on me. I shut my eyes as I continued to talk.
"So what was the craziest thing you ever did ?"
"Hot boxed in the principals office" she spoke as she shrugged nonchalantly making me laugh. I layed there for a while almost dozing off.
"Minnie ?" She spoke making me pout.
Why can't I just sleep.
"hmm ?" I hummed making her tap me twice.
"Get up we not sleeping outside." She spoke making me suck my teeth.
"I no wanna" I spoke making her suck her teeth. She sat up as I remained laying on her before wrapping her arms around my thighs and standing up. She carried me to the car placing me in and placing the blanket on top of me making me smile while dozing back off. It felt like I wasn't even sleep before she was shaking me awake again. I sucked my teeth before opening my eyes and mugging her. She laughed at my reaction before speaking up.
"So you staying at my house " she asked making me shake my head no.
"So you want me drop you off at yours" she asked again making me shake my head no again with a frown.
"So what you want then mama ?" She asked making me roll my eyes.
"Can we just sleep here ?" I asked making her shake her head no.
"Come spend the night with me" I spoke before thinking. She nodded her head at me before pulling off. I dozed off again this time getting a good amount of sleep.
-
I felt myself being lifted out of the car making me smile as I put my face into her neck.
"Girl your ass can walk" she spoke making me let out a fake loud snore. She laughed while shaking her head before carrying me into my building.
"Down and first door on your left " I spoke making her nod her head. She walked down the steps and stopped at the door like I told her to. I jumped down before using my keys to open the door. I turned around putting my arms back up hoping she would pick me back up. She accepted my request by picking me up making me smile.
"You know I'm bouta leave you in here to get my bag and our phones right." She spoke while walking me into my room. I pouted making her laugh as she sat me on the bed.
"I'm bout to get in the shower anyways I smell like outside" I spoke while getting up and going to my dresser. I pulled out a towel before getting up and heading into my bathroom.
After my quick shower I came out of my bathroom to see that Jaz was nowhere in sight. I heard what sounded like the other bathroom running so I just guess she decided to shower in there. Seeing our phones laying on the bed I smiled before grabbing hers and taking pictures. I then unlocked it going to Instagram and posting before scrolling through.