||1||

I wanna fuck inna condo , I had to strike up a convo , I like the way you talk I like the way you walk ...
Yung Bleu
Tracy's song

____________________________________

I sighed as my phone rung waking me up out of my peaceful slumber. Rolling my eyes I sat up & looked to see who was calling. The name "Naebug" flashed across the screen of my iPhone Xr. I quickly rushed & answered the FaceTime call to see what my friend of 6 years wanted.
"Bitch what the hell do you want" I spoke mean mugging her through the camera. She knows I hate being woken up out of my sleep.
"Well damn I can't just be wanting to speak to my fine ass friend on this lovely Friday afternoon." She said with a smile plastered on her face .
"Talk yo talk before I hang up on you"
"Bitch you always so angry , get glad hoe and come open the door"
"Bitch stop inviting yourself to my shit. "
"Mhmm I love you too" she spoke before hanging up. I rolled out of bed and cursed her up under my breath.
"Bitches always over here. like damn bitch your house better than mine yet you just keep finding your way over here"
I digged out a wedgie as I walked to the front door of my 2 bedroom apartment opening up the door. I rolled my eyes as Ahnae walked in carrying bags of clothes.
"Grab those shoe boxes bitch. They ain't gon move themselves" She said while heading towards my room . I grabbed as many of the shoe boxes as I could and took them to my room. Nae walked past me to go grab the rest as I walked into my bathroom to take care of my morning hygiene
"So bitch you already know we going out to celebrate Quans birthday " she spoke while starting to take stuff out of the bags. I nodded my head as I spit out the toothpaste that was in my mouth.
"And I know your ass didn't go buy nothing to wear" she spoke up again. I rolled my eyes and stared at her from the doorframe. Leave it up to Nae to find any excuse to go shopping. I myself didn't see any reason to go buy something new that I probably was only going to wear once.
"So of course I had to go get us some shit. Bitch we finna look good, shit you might even snatch somebody nigga ,Or bitch" she winked at me.
"This shit is so pointless , I still got clothes in my closet from the last time you got us some shit" I said as I walked up to the bags and started looking through the clothes.
"So. That big ass closet , we need to fill that motherfucker up. You the only bitch I know that has a walk in closet and only uses a small corner of it" she said. I rolled my eyes because she was right. I had a dumb big closet with a small amount of clothes in it. When I first moved into this apartment I didn't have much to my name. I was finally getting on my feet after my mother kicked me out when I was 16. Now at 21 I own my own apartment & am living comfortably. Although Ahnae offered me a spot at her house plenty of times I refused. I never liked the idea of depending on someone else. So I slept wherever I could while I stacked my money up from scamming. Once I finally got enough I purchased my apartment, my car and a couple of clothing pieces & essentials and that was it. However Ahnae has slowly but surely been feeling up my closet with more clothes everytime we decide to go somewhere. Being a known beautician she has money to spend like it's nothing.
"Where exactly are we going ?" I questioned as I picked up a cheetah print bandeau top and threw it on the floor.
"Um the cheesecake factory for a dinner then to that strip club that just opened up " she said as she patted her head trying to stop the itching.
"Who all gonna be there because you know I don't like them bitches they be with" I said while going in my closet and grabbing the bag of bundles off the top shelf. I had been wearing this wig for the longest and it's time for a change.
"I know & I don't know. and he said he didn't invite them , but he did post a poster on his Instagram so they probably do come" I rolled my eyes as she said that. Contemplating in my head if I still wanted to go or not. I was never the type to be rowdy and things such as that but you wouldn't think that based on the amounts of fights I get into with Quan's other female friends. Them bitches always got something slick to say and although I do watch my tongue my facial expressions have a mind of their own. Quan was a good friend of ours that we have known since our freshman year of high school. Even then I wasn't the friendly social type. Although everybody knew me I stayed to myself majority of the time. However Quan and Ahnae were the total opposite. Quan being a known weed dealer he knew everybody and everybody knew him. Ahnae was a very popular cheerleader who was nice to everybody until you got on her badside. I was only popular cause I was known for fighting. Being the fat girl out of my grade everybody thought that they were going to pick on me. I wasn't  gonna let anybody disrespect me. Win lose or be confused , I was never scared of a soul. As far as I was concerned everybody in that bitch could fight me when it came to my respect.
"Bitch I'm not going" I said while cornrowing my hair so that I could start my quick weave on my hair.
"That was cute, now pick out a outfit & what you doing to your hair" she said totally dismissing my statement. I rolled my eyes as I countinued to cornrow.
"Half up half down " I replied as I started on the Ponytail part of my hair. Standing up I began to look at all the clothes she had spread out over my bed.
"Straight or curly" Nae replied
"Curly" I said while showing her the bundles I planned on using .
"Bitch what you wearing " I asked as I wrapped the track piece around my ponytail.
"Ok so right I was thinking for the dinner I would wear this black dress that I ordered from Fashion Nova & put on my Bob cause you know it's a dinner I'm trying to look niceeee. " She said while holding up the black maxi dress .
"Then for the club I'm thinking about wearing this shirt with them black high waisted shorts right there with my 32 inch straight wig" she said while holding up a black bandeau top & pointing to the shorts that were sitting by my leg. Going into the bathroom so that I could finish my hair I grabbed my phone and called Quan . Nae came into the bathroom after me sitting down on the toilet. The FaceTime call began connecting as I sat the phone up on the sink so he could see both of us.
"Yo " he said . Looking around the background I noticed he was at his mother's house.
"So you just gonna go over ma house and not tell nobody how rude " I said as he laughed at my facial expression.
"Right we don't look like we wanna speak to ma. Huh ? We love her too " Nae said as she started the shower.
"Girl mind y'all's . Ma not even here right now she went to take Princess to her dance recital" he said with an eye roll. I smiled at the thought of his little sister Princess. Although she was only 4 she was full of attitude.
"So who all did you invite to this dinner , I don't wanna have to act up in nobody establishment" I spoke as I finally finished the ponytail part of my half up half down side. Going to grab the cap to glue on I left the bathroom to go in the drawer of my vanity to get one. I sighed to myself as I realized this was my last cap and I was going to have to buy some more soon. Walking back into the bathroom I listened as Quan began naming everybody that would be attending his birthday dinner.
"Ju & his girl , Holiday and Jeremiah , Rae & Kaily ,My cousin Jaz, and you & lil baldhead in the back" he said while pointing to the shower that Nae was now occupying. I nodded my head as I still contemplated what I would wear.
"And the club? " I asked him as he looked off to the side and began patting his head. I rolled my eyes cause I already knew what was coming next.
"Mannnnn to be honest I only invited the people that's coming to the dinner, but the club is open for anybody and everybody ." I rolled my eyes at that dumb ass statement.
"Ok bye because at this point that's ghetto" I said. How you gonna say you having a private section but it's open to any and everybody. Im so close to just saying fuck it and not going.
"And TJ your box body ass better be there." He said while staring at me through the camera . I rolled my eyes and hung up. Nae then pushed the shower curtain to the side.
"Sounds like I'll be switching into some fighting shoes. Glad I bought some more air max's" she said while I just laughed . After finishing up my hair I walked into my closet to look at the clothes that I already had hanging up. Going through the options I had I finally decided on a royal blue maxi dress that stopped just above my knees and my nude gladiator heels for the dinner & for the club I chose a burgundy leotard and some black distressed jeans and my low top all white Air forces.
"What time we supposed to be at the dinner" I asked Nae as she slipped out of the black maxi dress she said she was going to wear.
"7:00 " she replied. I looked at my phone to see it was already going on 6:00 pm so I gathered my stuff so that I could take a shower. I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth speaker and turned on my music as I waited for the bathroom to steam up. After I decided it was steamy enough I hopped into the shower as stop snitching by yg featuring dababy played loudly. After washing myself up and shaving I decided it was time to get out. Grabbing my Bluetooth speaker I walked out of the bathroom.I lotioned up with my Palmer's cocoa butter lotion and put on some deodorant before I began sliding into my clothes for the dinner. Nae walked in with a wig in hand.
"Bye bye Keisha " she said as she snatched the wig that she already had on off and then began installing the one she had in her hand. I laughed as she began digging through the clothes again. I had finished getting dressed and started to do my edges as Nae had began on applying her lashes. Once we were both finished I laughed at the fact that she had changed her original outfit choice. Instead of the black maxi dress she now sported a white off the shoulder dress that stopped before her knees , a cropped pink fur coat and her white Christian loubiton heels. I put both of our outfits for the club into a duffle bag and grabbed my black leather jacket & black shades as we both walked out of the house. We hopped in her 2018 White Nissan Maxima and I threw the bag into the backseat as she hooked up her phone to the aux. She pulled off as Jacquees and Dej loafs in the club played. I sighed to myself as I mentally prepared for this dinner .

-

Walking into the cheesecake factory my mouth watered as I smelled all the different foods. I hadn't ate since around this morning so to say my stomach was touching my back was an understatement. After the waitress led us to our table I smiled as Quan got up and hugged me and Nae.
"Y'all look cute" he said as I analyzed his outfit. He wore a white tee shirt , some black Balmain jeans and a black blazer. I smiled and greeted everyone at the table.
"Hey yall & thank you Quan . You don't look as bad as I thought you would"
"See I wasn't even Gon say shit to your pickle head ass but there you go" he replied back as I giggled at his fake attitude.
"Oh shut up y'all really look cute tho , with y'all fine selves" Kaily said while standing up to hug us.
"I mean you know... If we gon step out we gonna step OUT. Basic ain't in my vocabulary" Nae said while putting her shades on in the shadiest way possible. We all laughed at her comment as we sat down and looked over our menus .
"So who we waiting for now" I said already deciding that I was going to order the Shrimp Alfredo with a Sprite .
"Just Jaz I'm finna text her and see where she at" Quan said.

____________________________________

I sat on my bed as I tried to decide on what I should wear to my cousin Quan's birthday dinner. I looked over at my phone as it vibrated on my nightstand .
Quan🔗🖤: wya foo. everybody here but yo light ass
I rolled my eyes as I read the message & texted him back .
- unlike yo ugly ass I gotta make sure I look good to impress the bitches
Quan🔗🖤: yea ight. Nigga hurry up before it don't be no bitches to impress.
I laughed and turned my phone off finally deciding to wear a white t shirt , some light blue Balmain jeans & my red green and white jordan 1's. Grabbing my keys off the nightstand and some money out of my drawer I made sure to lock everything up as I left out. Walking over to my all white g wagon I pulled off heading towards the Cheesecake Factory. As I walked in I told the waitress at the front that I was here with a party and she led me to my table. I politely thanked her as I dapped up my cousin Quan and sat in the seat across from him.
"My bad for being late man. It take time to look this good. " I said as Quan just laughed and shook his head at me.
"Shut yo dumb ass up . Everybody this is my cousin Jaz and Jaz this is Jerrel , his girl Shontay , Raeyon , Kaily, Jeremiah , Holiday, you already know Ahnae & this is TJ" he said while pointing at everybody stopping at the fine ass broad beside me. I licked my lips and gave her a once over as I spoke to everybody.
"How y'all doing , sorry I'm late but the traffic on the way here was crazy. " I lied still looking at the beauty beside me.
She kept her eyes glued to her phone as everyone else politely waved and spoke back.
"Damn ma what you can't speak" I said with a smile on my face as she looked up and just gave me a slight head nod. I shook my head as I picked up my menu and began picking out what I was gonna order.
"Hello my name is Tyler and I will be serving you guys tonight . What can I get you all ?"

_

After the dinner everyone parted ways after deciding we were going to meet back up at the strip club. I walked out after Ahnae and her friend TJ. I stopped them trying to get the girl TJ's attention.
"Excuse me " I spoke as I caught up with them . Ahnae looked up and stopped TJ from walking.
"Hey Nae , y'all coming to the club function" I asked Ahnae since she was the one I was more acquainted with.
"Yea, you know I love a good lituation " She replied.
"Yea I know but let me speak to your friend right quick" I said
"I'll be in the car " she said and began walking off. I stared at Tj as she just mugged me waiting for me to speak.
"Shit I'm just tryna speak to you it's no need for you to mug" I said while smiling at her. The mug on her face disappeared as she snickered at my statement.
"My bad, it's my face ." She said as she stared at me with her brown eyes.
"I been trying to speak to your mean ass all night . Like damn wassup am I ugly or something. I must stink" I said as she laughed at my statement.
"Chillll. I'm just not a people person , and I'm quite" she said while shrugging and looking around.
"Well shi-"
"My bad I gotta go cause I have to change. These shoes are killing me. See you at the club ok?" She said as I nodded my head while biting my lip. I walked off and headed to my car. Im looking forward to seeing her again.

______________________________
Soooooo... I may or may have not deleted all my stories & damn near everything off my page 😭lol ya girl was going THROUGH IT. I'm back tho 🤣 after a year ... I'm editing all my stories and revamping them cause half of them I started when I was like in middle school😂😭I'm grown now so onto bigger and better things.

-💔