||20||

Late nights grandmother house talking taking over the world together , helped me through my insecurities and you was gonna be my world forever 
Kevin Gates
Find you again
_________________________________

I rolled my eyes as my phone began ringing for what seemed the 1000th time today. I finished putting my nail stuff in the makeup suitcase properly before grabbing my phone and heading out the front door. My bag was packed for the next couple days seeing as Halloween was tomorrow and every year me and the girls would all spend the night together. I got into my car before pulling off listening to NBA Youngboys Fine as Time. I nodded my head along to the music as I floated my car to Nae's house getting there in almost record time. Using my key to walk in I headed upstairs knowing that's where her hair room was at.
"Nae" I called out while setting the makeup case down.
"We in here" I heard coming from her room. Walking in I laughed at her and lil nae jumping around singing Janelle Monaes electric lady.
"Boom shock it break it baby Electric lady Electric  lady" I sung now dancing with them while laughing. Kaily came walking in the room and began dancing along with us making us laugh. I loved these moments, where it felt like nothing bad ever happened and we were just our young 15,16 year old sleeves again. As the song turned off I sat down on Nae's bed as she continued getting her ready.
"Lil Nae where you going at girl ?" I asked as she pulled on her bookbag.
"With da' person" she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows. I looked over at Nae who shook her head.
"She spending the day with Jaz, Then Quan gon go get her and drop her off at Mama house" she spoke making my face frown up.
"When she start babysitting kids" I asked while picking up my phone and replying to text.

Dee 💕
My friend having a Halloween party tomorrow, you should come through.
- you just want an excuse to get me drunk so you can touch my goodies.
You know Ian even like that ma 😂✋🏾
- yea you right, you like to kiss on me tho.
It's my love language 😭🥴
- mhmm I'll ask my girls and we'll see.

"Huh what you said" I spoke looking up from my phone to Nae.
" I said since my mama playing bingo today and she tryna get back on your good side, I told her I'd talk to you " Nae spoke while grabbing her phone and leaving out.
"I don't even know why you lie like that Tehkia stubborn ass is not tryna hear that shit" Kaily spoke as we both got up following behind her.
"I definitely am not"
"I already did all the talking I'm gon do, she better vouch for her damn self" Nae spoke making me laugh. I stood against the wall as they began talking about what they were thinking about doing on the clients we had today.
"I'm thinking bobs, 32, and classics" Nae spoke making Kaily laugh as I shook my head. Once Ahnae got into hair mode you would really have to know her to understand what she was saying. I zoned out beginning to get lost in my thoughts. Hearing a car pull up outside I zoned back in to their conversation.
"TJ can you walk her outside , I gotta piss" Nae asked before running upstairs making me roll my eyes.
"Come on Lyfe" I spoke making her jump off the couch. I opened the door and was met with Jaz staring directly at me.
"Heey Jaz" Lyfe spoke excitedly causing Jaz to smile and me to roll my eyes.
Fuck she smiling for, should knock her teeth out.
"Wassup lil gang, could I speak to your godmommy right quick" she asked making my face frown up again.
"Yea cause I gotta peepee" Lyfe'Jenae spoke before running back in the house making me suck my teeth.
Traitor. Now everybody gotta pee.
"Wassup ?"
"Fuck you mean Wassup TJ why you ain't been answering my calls ?" She replied.
"Cause you don't pay my phone bill meaning I don't have to answer your calls" I replied sarcastically making her let out a chuckle.
"Who the fuck was that at the restaurant."
"I could ask you the same thing, but you already told me" I replied while crossing my arms over my chest. The worst part about bottling up your feelings is, it only works around the ones who didn't hurt you.
"So you not gon tell me who that was" she asked making me scoff.
"So your not gonna speak on what the fuck you texted me ? You had a whole bitch and ain't say shit" I spoke raising my voice and pushing her.
"Don't fucking push me bruh" she spoke calmly making me even more mad.
"Or fucking what" I spoke pushing her again,  we were now in the street in front of Nae's house.
"Bruh You mad like you wasn't doing the same shit I was doing" she yelled at me making me laugh.
"I only did it because you did it first you stupid bitch"
"And that make you any less green ?" She spoke while laughing causing my jaw to drop.
"Bitch bye I should've tricked your stupid ass out I never gave you green bitch"
"I always had shitty taste in woman" She spoke making me nod my head.
"  I can tell, look at your funny wig having ass girlfriend"
"Still look better than your ass" she spoke while shrugging.
"And the bitch I fucked on eat pussy better than your ugly ass"
"Didn't I have you crying ? Me and you both know that was a lie"
"Says the bitch who was just blowing my phone up less than 24 hours ago but now calling me ugly yea ok"
"Won't catch me doing it again, you was just something to do when there was nothing to do. I see why Troy was cheating on your ass"
"You for real right now moe" I spoke my tone lowering. She shrugged nonchalantly in response making me nod my head before going back to Nae's house.
"Lil Nae come on Jaz waiting for you in the car" I yelled while opening up the door. She came running down the steps before grabbing my hand so I could walk her to the car Jaz was now sitting in.
"Bye TeeTee" Lyfe spoke before kissing my cheek. I plastered a smile on my face before responding.
"Bye baby" I replied before kissing her cheek and opening the back door helping her into the car. I waved bye as I closed the door and walked back to Nae's house while biting my lip trying to hold in my tears. Soon as I opened the door I was met with Kaily and Nae standing in front of the door.
"You straight T ?" Kailua asked making me nod my head before smiling.
"I'm ok" I spoke making Nae furrow her eyebrows.
"What the fuck you mean ok, I'm not even ok I'm ready to go beat some ass" she spoke lividly making me chuckle before shaking my head.
"Right, what you holding back cause that's Quan cousin ?" I shook my head at Kailua's question before speaking.
"I just don't care"
"TJ you sure ? It's ok to be hurt" Kaily spoke making me nod my head before putting a fake smile on my face.
"I'm sure, now tighten up we got clients coming in less than an hour" I spoke making them look at me weirdly before nodding their heads.