||4||

Maybe one day when you figure out your gonna need someone when you figure it's all right here in your city & you don't run from where you come from
Kendrick Lamar x Drake
Poetic Justice
____________________________________

I recorded the full set I had just done on my client to post on my nail page. After I had got my money up while I was 18 I decided I would stop scamming. Although it was quick and easy money I had to stop because one day I was going to get caught. I decided to explore the different hustles I could do to make money. It was no way in hell I was going to college , I barely passed high school. Although I could do hair I didn't want to steal Nae's hustle and I also didn't like doing hair. Not being able to afford to get my hair done I learned how to do it myself. I couldn't do makeup for shit that was also Kaily's hustle. That girl could turn a rat into a bad bitch. After watching a couple YouTube tutorials I decided to try doing acrylic nails. After I got the hang of it I turned one of my rooms in my apartment into a Nail Room.
"Omg these came out better than the picture. Thanks TJ" My client Kayla said. I smiled and watched as she went in her purse and pulled out a twenty placing it in my tip Jar. After she left I cleaned up a little before checking my phone seeing I had mutiple missed text.
Jaz🤐💓
You tryn come chill with a nigga today ?
- Um yea. I think I'm done for today
Naebug 🐝💓🤞🏽
Can you have lil Nae spend the night with you ?
- oh shit. I just told jaz I would go chill with her today ☹️
Naebug 🐝💓🤞🏽
Ask her can you bring lil Nae I'm sure she won't have a problem with it. 😭 I've got a date tonight and I really wanna go.
- ight. I'll ask her if she says no I'll figure something out.
Naebug 🐝💓🤞🏽
Ok thanks Pooh 😘 ik there was a reason I made your baldhead ass her godmother. I love you 🤞🏼
- mhmm. You better be lucky I love my God child. I love you too 🤞🏽 What time
Naebug 🐝🤞🏽💓
Idm.
I texted Jaz and asked her could I bring lil Nae with me. We had been texting nonstop however I hadn't seen her since the fight which was about 3 months ago. I guess Ahnae finally talked to Quan because he doesn't seem to be around Kennedy anymore. My phone dinged making me look at the text message I just received.
Jaz 🤐💓
Yea of course. Just come to my house around 5.
- ok thanks bruh.
Jaz 🤐💓
Don't call me no damn bruh. But it's nothing. Nae know I got her.
Shaking my head I looked at the time. Seeing it was only 2:00 I decided I would take a nap till Around 4:00 then get up to go get lil Nae.
_.             _.                 _.                _.       
I got up and looked at the time seeing it was 5:30 I cursed under my breath and checked my notifications.
Jaz 🤐💓
You still coming through ?
- yea. My bad I fell asleep. After I go pick up lil Nae I'm coming to you !
Naebug 🐝 🤞🏽💓
What time you coming.
- I'm leaving out now.
Shrugging a little bit I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. After combing through my hair I picked out an outfit to put on. Deciding on some blue ripped skinnies and a white Superdry hoodie I threw on my 990's and grabbed my keys leaving out. Looking at the time it was now 6:00. I told Nae I was around the corner then drove off while Nba Youngboy's Badbad played in the background. Pulling up to Nae's house I fluffed my hair and walked in. Lyfe'Jenae sat on the couch watching Lilo and stitch.
"TeeTee !" Lyfe exclaimed noticing me behind her. She ran and jumped on me as I caught her.
"Where yo baldhead mama at" I asked holding her . She leaned her head on my shoulders and shrugged. Soon enough I heard creaking coming from the steps. Looking up there Nae stood in her towel.
"Good bitch you right on time. Her bag right here ,Y'all have fun. Lyfe come give mommy a kiss "Nae said. Lyfe jumped off of me before running over too Nae and giving her a peck on the lips.
Running back over to me I grabbed her hand and began walking out.
"I'll drop her off tommorow afternoon"
"Ight. Have fun thotty" Nae replied while walking up the steps. Shaking my head I left out and put lil Nae in the backseat. Getting in the front seat I took out my phone seeing Jaz had sent me her location.
"Ca we listen to my song ?" Lyfe asked while I began pulling off. Nodding my head I put on Must be nice by life Jennings while pulling off. She sung along to herself in the backseat. Nae couldn't stop listening to this song while she was pregnant. When lil Nae was born she would still play the song often, now lil Nae loves the song just as much as her mom did. It didn't take long for us to pull up too Jaz's house. Getting out I walked around and opened Lil Nae's door grabbing her hand and walking towards Jaz's house.
"TeeTee who house dis is" she said while pulling her bookbag on her back.
"This TeeTee and mommy friend Jaz"
"Da' person mommy be on da phone wit " Lil Nae said while I laughed to myself.
She is a damn mess.
I nodded my head in response to her while knocking on the door. A couple seconds later Jaz appeared in the door with a T shirt and some sweatpants on. Stepping to the side she let us in. I slid off me and Lil Nae's shoes as Jaz locked the door. After she locked the door she turned around and looked at us.
____________________________________