||18||

Don't settle for less or for infidelity, niggas ain't built like me
Bryson tiller
Sorry not sorry

_____________________________

"Here roll up" Dee spoke while throwing me her weed and grinder making me smile as I sat in the passenger seat. She went to her phone playing music as I rolled a pearled jay.
I really got this rolling shit.
She pulled out of the parking lot speeding making me smile. I listened to the music that played bobbing my head to it. I didn't know the name of it since I mostly listened to NBA Youngboy and Shy Glizzy.
"You want first hit or no ?" I asked as we stopped at a red light. She looked over at me before licking over her lips and speaking.
Damn she fine.
"I didn't hear nothing you said" I spoke while changing my focus from her lips to her eyes making her smile.
"I said gon' head and light it ma" she spoke now pulling off making me smile as I listened to the music.
"And if they got us on the run, we can still chase our dreams" Dee sung along to the music making me smile as the smoke filled my lungs. I passed her the jay watching as she looked before turning into the driveway . She inhaled before looking over at me and speaking.
"What time we supposed to meet them ?" She asked while exhaling smoke. I watched her with low eyes.
She raw as hell.
I shrugged before pulling out my phone seeing multiple missed text.
Dyke whore
That's what we on ?
Like you fr moe ?
Say less 🤣 I need to stop cheating on my bitch anyway 😂🥴
-😭😭 Damn that go crazy

DEATHROW🥴❤️
Nae: Sahn this bitch Jaz gon make me punch her in her fucking face.
Kaily: right then the bitch all looking at us stupid
Quan: not to much on my cousin, Nae you can barely even reach her face.
Nae: boy fuck you and her
Rae: how bout we all just mind our business 😂?
Me: what happened 😂? Cause Ms.Girl definitely just texted me very upset.
Quan: Y'all both deadass wrong 😭
Nae: bye she gon try to speak to us when you leave , knowing we ain't got no filter.
Rae: y'all done ruined that girl relationship.
Kaily: she shouldn't have been hiding it 😂😂😂 she ruined her own relationship
Me: DEFINITELY DID😂😂😂 if she had a girlfriend she could've told me 🥴 we could've been a sneaky link
Nae: like how you and that girl bouta be ?
Me: ion too much appreciate you in my business.
Rae: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quan: y'all some whores.
Me: anyways what time we meeting up.
Ju: 3:30.
Me: Ight.
Looking at the time I saw it was going on one making me smile. I looked up at Dee who sat in her seat leaning back , her arm covering her eyes.
"Why you staring at me ?" She spoke making me roll my eyes.
"Wasn't nobody even staring" I lied. She turned her head while removing her arm now looking at me making me smile a bit. She licked over her lips before speaking.
"Come right here" she spoke tapping her lap twice. I climbed over the arm rest sitting in her lap as the song changed from Erykah Badu's on and on to a song I didn't recognize.
"What's this song" I asked while laying on her chest as she gave me a booty rub.
"Love is only a feeling by Joey Badass" she replied making me nod my head. I lit another jay before pulling from it as I listened to the lyrics.
She's so perfect in her own little world
We built the foundation everything I want in a girl
And it's a matter of time before that last name mine
You got potential baby just imagined us combined.
I smiled while passing the jay to Dee. She took it pulling from it as she sat her seat up. I pulled out my phone scrolling aimlessly on Twitter.
"You pretty as fuck" she spoke out of nowhere making me blush as I looked up at her through my lashes.
"For real ?" I asked making her nod before leaning forward and planting a small peck on my lips. Blushing even harder I looked down before looking around us at the inside of the car.
Damn we smoked this bitch out.
The smoke now filled the car due to us not having the windows rolled down. Deciding I wanted to take videos I spoke up.
"I can record you or you got a hidden girlfriend I need to know about ?" I asked low key salty about the situation with Jaz. She licked over her lips before turning her attention towards me.
"Nah" she spoke while keeping eye contact her eyes low and red.
"I do got a crazy ex tho" she finished making me shake my head with a small laugh.
"I can fight soo...yea" I replied making her laugh. I pulled out my phone taking a boomerang of me. I looked over it and smiled at the fact you could tell I was sitting on someone's lap but she blew out the smoke just in time enough to cover her face. Her arm was draped around my waist showcasing her many tattoos.
Definitely bouta ruffle feathers with this one.
I posted it to my instasnap before going back and taking more pictures and videos.