|| 22||

I put my trust to fate
That two will come my way
And if it's right, it's undeniable, yeah
Hero
Christopher Wilde
________________________________

( 3 weeks later)

" Bruh fuck her nobody gives a fuck about her clucking ass" Kahsye spoke from our FaceTime call making me bite my lip.
"I ain't been locked up yet this year, I'm not tryna risk it for your chicken head ass bm" I spoke while twisting my key and walking into my apartment. I had been at Nae's house most of the day because I spent last night with her and Lyfe getting my hair done and doing her hair and nails. They caught their flight to South Carolina this morning for thanksgiving.
"Yea yea, don't fall asleep Bruh you just putting your stuff up then leaving back out" he spoke not wanting me to be late. Since last month we have been on FaceTime or Texting all day, it's safe to say we were back how we used to be before we tried a relationship. He was my best friend right alongside Remy and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel great to have at least one of them back.
"I'm not" I spoke while tweaking my hair in the camera.

"That lil brown cute on you" he spoke while smiling making me roll my eyes

"Don't get off topic" I spoke. Something ran up on me jumping into my legs making me scream as I dropped my phone.
"TEHKIA" I heard him yell as I locked eyes with a little dog. I gasped before smiling and rubbing all over it.
"I'm ok Kahsye" I spoke standing back up and grabbing my phone. Walking into my room I lock eyes with Jaz who sat on my bed smoking.
"So why the fuck are you screaming like that," he scolded me through the phone. I could see that he had began driving making me laugh a bit to myself.
"At least I know you care about me" I spoke before looking up from my phone at Jaz who clenched her jaw.
"Kahsye imma call you when I'm on my way" I spoke making him nod before hanging up. I slid the phone in my purse before looking up at her.
Breaking and entering ass Bitch.
"Why you in my house for ? Don't you got a girl to be bothering" I spoke while putting down my purse.
"I don't go with that girl no more" she replied while looking over at me licking her lips.
Coochie don't betray me now.
"That's nice" I spoke while looking at myself in the mirror.
Damn I'm fine as fuck.
"So you still mad ?" She asked making me turn around and look at her crazy. I began laughing before turning back to my mirror.
"I feel like you tryna make me beat your ass" I spoke making her shrug.
"You can try, I doubt you'll win tho" she spoke making me turn around again.
"How the fuck did you get in my house" I asked making her smirk mischievously.
"Picked the lock" she spoke with a shrug.
I hate it.
"What the fuck are you even here for ?"
"Nae said I should give you some time before I try to let you calm down, a couple weeks was enough" she asked making me stare at her like she was stupid.
"Nae set you up for failure, bye Jazlyn" I spoke while rolling my eyes as I walked up to the dresser. Feeling her walk up behind me I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. Her scent invaded my nose making me roll my eyes as my panties dampened.
She always smell so damn good .
"You really not gonna hear me out ?" She spoke as I turned around making eye contact with her. She placed her arms on the dresser as she licked her lips looking me up and down.
"Why you think I won't real live glass you" I spoke. She inched her face closer to mine and it seemed as tho I had to keep my eyes from falling to her lips.
Soft, pink , luscious lips.
"You can if you want" she spoke her eyes falling from my eyes to my lips. She leaned in a bit more her lips almost touching mines but then my phone began ringing.
Saved by the bell.
I ducked under her arms making my way over to my purse which set on the bean bag by my bed. Digging in it I answered Kaily's call.
"Hello ?"
"Yea you sure you not coming with us to see Aunt Brenda ?" She spoke speaking of Juju's foster mother. Since Me or Kaily never had anywhere to go doing holidays like this we usually just did our rounds at everyone else's house then ended there.
"Yea I'm sure I promised Kahsye I'd spend it with him and Kacy'Mae" I spoke while watching Jaz who leaned back on the dresser staring at me.
"Ok, if you end up at somebody precinct call Jerrel phone not mine" she spoke making me suck my teeth.
"Bye Kailua , love you gang."
"Bye and tell Jaz I said wassup" she spoke before hanging up as my Jaw dropped.
So this shit was a team effort.
"Kai said wassup" I spoke somewhat irritated.
"So you gon talk to me or what ?"
"Ion think it's shit for us to talk about, you said I'm just something to do when there there's nothing to do, what you over here for ?" I asked while sitting on the beanbag.
"Bruh I didn't fucking mean that shit"  she raised her voice making me look up at her while raising her eyebrows.
Someone's getting upset.
"I guess cuhs" I shrugged while going to my messages and answering them.