past interlude's

My eyes have never seen, someone so beautiful.. so much charm so much class you're the first thought of each day
Beautiful
Tweet
________________________________

"And find yo ass something to do" My mommy said as she pushed me out the door into the floor. I got up wiping my tears as I silently cried and made my way out the apartment building. I started walking my walk towards the playground up the street. It was 4 blocks but I didn't have nothing else to do. I didn't want to stay out here I don't like the way the grown men look at me. I hummed whatever song popped in my head that I heard from the radio that mommy had in her room.
"Hey Lil Girl" I heard somebody yell. I ignored them continuing my walk. Finally I made my way to the playground seeing all the other kids run around. I sat down at a table to rest my legs as I watched all the other kids play. I put my head down as one of the boys started staring at me. I knew I didn't look as clean as the other kids and hoped to avoid being picked on.
"Hey" he spoke now sliding into the seat in front of me. I kept my head down ignoring him acting as if I was sleep.
"I know you not sleepin" He said making me peek over my arm. I gave the curly head boy a once over as he began talking again.
"What's your name ?"
"Tehkia'James " I replied lifting my head up a lil bit.
"I'm Ramses , you wanna play with me and my friends ?" he asked making me raise an eyebrow at him.
"Why you asking me ? ion like boys" I replied putting my head back down on the table.
"I actually was asking for my friend Kaily , but she was too lazy to come ask" he replied while pointing at the girl across the park. She turned around as she noticed him pointing. I noticed her clothes who managed to look even worse than mine.Her shirt looked like the bottom was ripped off and it had mutiple grease stains. Her bottoms consisted of red capri pants which had a few grass stains and some shoes that you could tell were falling apart. I nodded and moved my legs beginning to walk over to the girl.
"Hi I'm Kaily" she spoke making me shyly wave.
"I'm Tehkia'James"
"How old you is Tehkia'James " she replied while continuing to play dollys at the table.
"eight " I replied sitting down at the table.
"I'm 10" she replied making me nod my head while watching her play dolls.
"You wanna play with me ? " she asked handing me one. I nodded my head as I continued playing with her.
"You here by yourself?" I asked making her shake her head .
"I'm here with my best friend Ju , but he playing basketball with the boys " she replied making me nod my head. We continued playing dolls until Ramses came back over.
"Y'all wanna play hide and go seek ?" he asked making me look over at Kaily who nodded her head happily.
"Tehkia you wanna play ?" she asked me making me shyly nod.
"Who gonna be it ?" she asked making him shrug
"We gotta put our foot in the middle " he spoke while waving the other boys over. One had really long hair while the other had short hair and bright blue eyes.
"Who this ?" the baldhead one asked
"This my friend , problem ?" Kaily replied while rolling her neck making him roll his eyes.
"This is Jerrel & That's Kahsye" He pointed at the two boys as they put their foot in the middle.
"Mickey made a house and he made it out of glass , Donald fucked it up and he beat his ass" He spoke landing on Kaily who rolled her eyes and began counting. I took off running towards the parked cars before hiding behind one. Sitting behind the car I lowly hummed a song I had heard off the radio earlier.
" I can get caught up , when I see you. you're so beautiful" I sung lowly to myself hoping nobody heard me. Hearing someone coming towards me I stopped slowly creeping to the edge of the car to see who it was. Seeing one of the boys from earlier I rolled my eyes as he came sitting down beside me.
"Wah mek yuh roll yuh eyes" he spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.
" huh ?" I replied not understanding what he just said. He just shook his head before putting his hand out to mines.
"Mi niem Kahsye" he spoke with his hand out making me hesitantly grab & shake his.
"Tehkia'james " I replied making him nod as he scratched his head. His hair was put into a ponytail on the top of his head but a few curly strands manage to slip out.
"Mi hear you singin , Yuh voice nice" he spoke making me nod muttering a thankyou.
"How old are you"  I asked him after sitting in an uncomfortable silence.
"10 , tun 11 inna mont" he replied making me nod.
"Why you talk like that ?"
"Same reason yuh chat like dat, because whea mi born, I from jamaica" he replied making me nod.
"So I talk funny to you ?" I asked making him nod. Looking up at the sky I noticed the sun was setting making me stand up and swipe the back of my green shorts off.
"Found y'all" Kaily yelled from up the street. She came running down to us with Ramses and the other boy not too far behind her.
"It's time for me to start going home " I spoke making Kaily frown.
"Us too, I was having so much fun" she spoke making me nod.
"Which way you live ?" Ramses asked making me point down the street towards the apartments.
"The apartments that way " I replied making him snicker a lil bit.
"You can walk with us home " he spoke making me shrug.
"You gonna come back out tomorrow ?" Kaily asked while pushing her dolls in the reusable grocery bag.
"I'll try" I replied slightly smiling at her . She pulled me into a hug making my eyes widen in suprise. The other boy did some kind of handshake with Ramses and Kahsye before they began heading up the street. I began walking the opposite way with Ramses on one side of me and Kahsye on the other.
"Sye you coming back out tomorrow?" Ramses asked making Kahsye nod his head.
"Good so I can beat you some more in basketball , you's trash nigga"
"Chatty , Talk and taste yuh tongue" Kahsye replied while opening and closing his hand.
"Yea Yea Yea you just talking, Tehkia'James you play basketball ?" Ramses asked making me shake my head. I didn't even know the rules.
"Don't worry imma teach you so that way I can stop playing with these trash ass niggas" He replied makin Kahsye roll his eyes. We continued walking a bit more before we finally arrived at the apartment buildings.
"This is where I leave you two to travel alone" Ramses spoke before splitting off from us running in his building.
"Which building ?" Kahsye asked . I pointed to the one at the end of the block making him nod. He moved to other side of me closest to the street before we continued down the block.
"Tehkia'James be ya only name ?" he asked making me nod .
"Mout full, nuh nickname ?" I shook my head making him hum before going quite again. Finally at my building I turned to him before speaking.
"Thank you for walking me home"

"It be nothing, yuh come back inna di morrow gyal" he replied making me nod my head hesitantly. I could barely understand him & didn't really know what he was saying. He shook his head before speaking again.
"Gudnite TeeJay" he spoke making me smile at the nickname.
"Goodnight" I replied with a wave before heading into my building. I kept a small smile on my face not even acknowledging the overbearing scent of pee. Pushing my door open I closed it before pushing the telephone book to the door making sure to lock it completely. Seeing that all the lights were off in the house I grabbed a corn dog out the freezer before slipping it into the microwave. I ate my corn dog before stripping out of my clothes and getting in the shower. After which I put on my pajamas which consisted of a dirty t shirt and leggings since my mom hadn't washed yet. I got into bed smiling as I thought about my new friends. I can't wait to go outside tomorrow.
________________________________

ik ya prolly like wtfff is thisss 😭😭😭🤣 it's a background story duh, just a little bit of they're background. imma slip these in here every once in a while. anyways be blessed and stay dangerous
~ 🍼